Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief (42193 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Pityoobi: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2023
As
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by pongwa(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/igbo-leaders-in-lagos-call-on-sanwo-olu-to-release-detained-chief/
"ran into the Palace of the Baale......"
Igbo man carrying Yoruba land election matters for head.
Ludicrous!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:
Ibos, living with the people you don't like is not by force..

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

And , if any of you felt that he or she is being cheated...

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave

There are countless Yorubas living and doing businesses in my state, Cross River.

I sincerely hope you're going to maintain this same myopic and unintelligent stand if we wake up one day, begin to burn their properties and ask all of them to leave back to their Yoruba lands?

4 Likes

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Okorietitus: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
dominic17:
self acclaimed Accommodators of the universe can you tell us how you accommodate other Nigerians did you give them Freeland or house? my little experience about business tells me buyers are kings to should be satisfied. I don't know how you reason in that your tribe.

Buyers of land are not kings, but they are tenants. Carry your nonsense and get out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by theforemost: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/igbo-leaders-in-lagos-call-on-sanwo-olu-to-release-detained-chief/

These people are not talking about the Yoruba man killed unjustly and the lady to be charged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ImoleNaija: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
It's a one-sided report. We need to hear from the others before reacting to it.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by norriswood(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Okorietitus: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2023
Buddha3:

There are countless Yorubas living and doing businesses in my state, Cross River.

I sincerely hope you're going to maintain this same myopic and unintelligent stand if we wake up one day, begin to burn their properties and ask all of them to leave back to their Yoruba lands?

Cross Riverians have no problem. It is those Biafran land thieves who being taught painful lessons they didn't get at home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by norriswood(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Mystic216:
You can see the foolishness in Nigeria police and Sanwo Olu

Detaining an electorate for challenging thugs

Nigeria is cursed
....who is this barking hungry bull dog
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Pityoobi: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

Jesus this is so disheartening, can't believe this.
We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Let us not our those bad eggs among us, soil our name to the general public.
Yoruba ronu oooo...
Omo Igbo wey foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Geminiivory: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

When are you BSTDS going back to the east?

We are fed up with you…..

😆 NO ONE IS GOING NO WHERE.. YOUR LANDS ARE OURS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.. INFACT WE LL ACQUIRE YOUR STATE SECRETARIATS SINCE ENVY AND GREED IS YOUR CLOTHING
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by flokii: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Okorietitus:
I remember Ocherome Nnana calling Yorubas sophisticated morons. Yorubas have cleared his doubt

He was probably using the asslicking NL forum is doing to please them as yardstick..

Let them do anyhow now and see what will happen. Just an order from powers that be in Lagos will put all their supposed igbo markets under lock till eternity. How people will cross river Niger, travel over 1,000 miles into Lagos and be dragging rights with land owners still beats me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Owaincouncil: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Lagos is no man's land statement is an insult of the highest order. They should try this next time and see what will happen.
I can't come to your house and claim the ownership because we are friend without me reacting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by gosmoney(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2023
How can a saint person believe dis news

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ukaface(f): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2023
primeache:
This nuisance you Igbos are constituting in the sw would come with severe repercussions with time.

Why is no one talking about any other states?

Look at Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Anambra.K

Kano is on curfew.
Don't we have Igbos there?

When they declared sit at home, did other tribes not complied?

My advice to Yoruba youth forming woke.
Don't let anyone use your head.
Nigeria is a tribal country and you must defend your tribe and territory. Period!!!!
Please o
What is the nuisance?
I’m eager to learn

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by OmonnakOdapig: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Barbaric.They should have allowed them exercise their civic right and vote at least.

Provided he did not retaliate with violence, stabbing, carrying & wielding of dangerous weapons,If he has recorded proof of being prevented from voting in a society he is based above 10years & pays tax, just for being igbo, & he recorded their faces , he can sue them all to court let the law take its course and sentence them.lts unconstitutional
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Most of the hungry tattered looking Yorubas asking igbos to go are only envious and jealous of the IGBOs. QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Dchampion65: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Something is missing here, you are defending yourself against 50 people with dangerous weapon including the oba, masquare and the youth and then you ran into the palace of the same Oba.

Naija Jackie Chan

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
So he was arrested for thuggery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
All this Igbo’s and entitlement tongue tongue
Meanwhile in their own state, you go barely see other tribes competing for a special position.
All of una dey ment!!!! Don’t worry we go drain all those Ego and power wey don enter una since when all of una run from village enter Lagos
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Mrnairalandd: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:
With the number of Yorubas in the se and ss am yet to hear any story of disenfranchisement meted against them in those regions, but as they say "the hen always comes home to roost", it's just a matter of time but for now let us allow them have Thier filled day....

Cos Yorubas are not like useless Igbos who are always at centre of crisis wherever they go. The Yorubas in SE ll never threaten their host communities with a “block votes” based purely on ethnicity.

Only Igbos are provoking the Yorubas with this “Block votes” against d choice their host communities in Yorubaland.

Why are they not doing this in other part of the country?

Nobody ll tolerate such disgusting behaviour.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
I must be watching a Nollywood movie. What’s this?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Okorietitus:

Cross Riverians have no problem. It is those Biafran land thieves who being taught painful lessons they didn't get at home.

That isn't the question I asked.

Since you can be hypocritical enough to believe all Nigerians can live anywhere but feel Igbos have no right to have the same claims, I hope you all can maintain this same energy if Cross Riverians and Akwa Ibomites wake up one day and decide to maim, kill and destroy the livelihoods of Yorubas while asking them to leave both states, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by gare(f): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

They will use their greed for power and dsetroy this nation, they forget there are yorubas in other parts of the Country and vewry soon repriasal attack will start, they better stop this before it gets out of hand.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:
Barbaric.They should have allowed them exercise their civic right and vote at least.
If he has recorded proof of being prevented from voting in a society he is based above 10years & pays tax, just for being igbo, & he recorded their faces , he can sue them to court let the law take its course.lts unconstitutional
We only think in Yoruba language
Uncon....kini?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by putin2: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Nigeria police didn't arrest all thug in Lagos killing and attacking Igbos ,the only person they arrested is Igbo traditional ruler. Nawah Nigeria is breeding hatred.

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Okorietitus: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

He was probably using the asslicking NL forum is doing to please them as yardstick..

Let them do anyhow now and see what will happen. Just an order from powers that be in Lagos will put all their supposed igbo markets under lock till eternity. How people will cross river Niger, travel over 1,000 miles into Lagos and be dragging rights with land owners still beats me.

Yorubas fight for 3 things.
Politics, Chieftaincy and Land.

Those stupid economic refugees put their hands in number 1 and 3 and got burnt.
If they try it again, that fire will consume them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by jagabandit: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Thunde5 fire your bimbos, you from oshogbo claiming Lagosian

MusaChukwudi:

STFU or go back to the EAST…..

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Blaze232(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Funny wink
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by VULCAN(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2023
There are people who may be educated academically but they are very unenlightened.

You fall into such a category.

A person leaves his house to vote and he is accosted by thugs who beat him up because of his ethnic group and ensure he does not vote as they BELIEVE he will not vote for their candidate.

I actually haven't heard of this happening anywhere else in the world.

It's despicable

But here you are turning the whole thing around.

Anyone that calls you intelligent is making fun of you

oyin44:
Ibos, living with the people you don't like is not by force..

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

And , if any of you felt that he or she is being cheated...

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Baba Shettima, Abacha's Photographer / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.