Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief (42215 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2023
LILTJAY:
we will also reciprocate by killing all the short gateman, and housegirl mmong people here in the SW
bad intonation tribe grin grin grin
No we.won't do that he is just running his mouth and is probably Eboe
We love Calabar people
They sold Eboes as slaves for centuries and are very sophisticated

LIKE US

6 Likes

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by aljharem(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2023
He should not be released. These are the elders causing division
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MrUchenna1(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Tribe, Race is just but a distraction. Success is the best revenge. In spite of the obstacles we face, we can't change the perception others have of us. All we can do is choose to live life and make the most of the one life we have. The moment you stop putting yourself in a box is the moment you actually become yourself.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ivandrag0n: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

Jesus this is so disheartening, can't believe this.
We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Let us not our those bad eggs among us, soil our name to the general public.
Yoruba ronu oooo...

You are exceedingly mad for this very insulting write-up.

You generation of ungrateful buffoons continually antagonise your host communities, betray their trust and try to destroy them within.

Your forefathers practiced the same foolish ways and it ended in disaster for them. You uncircumcised idiots have inherited their foolish ways and see where your Nzogbu-Nzogbu politics got you.

You have set your zone back by another 30 years with your hate and bile. Satan has so consumed your souls such that most of you are angry, hostile, hateful, vengeful and envious all through life.

The shame is yours and the joke is on you also.

For once in your wretched existence, go and “build” Enugu, Onitsha, Abakaliki, Owerri, Aba in the same way you “built” Lagos. Why always Lagos, why don’t you want to build your own villages? Why don’t you want to build your own states and their capitals? Awon alainitiju radarada….

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Exedyne: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Agrico1:
Wahala...... Sanwo has a lot of mending to do cos the disunity in Lagos now is at a high level

Sanwo does not have any mending to do, it's your people with their big mouths and holier than thou attitude that have mending to do!

4 Likes

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Henry22(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2023
0monnak0da:

Your epileptic mother will die foaming at the mouth
She will did like a dog
Your drunkard father will die of snake bite

Easy brov...easy don't bite yet.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by HardBishop: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2023
anayolity:

Same thing a South African will tell a Nigerian is the same thing we are now telling ourselves.

Many people building tribalism think they will last an hour if war breaks out across tribes in Nigeria.

Let's be careful and let love lead, I know everyone is emotional about the just concluded elections but we must realise that these Politicians do not give a damn about us
No let the war begin, some tribes will never learn peace till there's war.
Yorubas want to fight, they need to understand how we treated HAUSA fuckup for ABA. well
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by PureFace1(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Buddha3:

There are countless Yorubas living and doing businesses in my state, Cross River.

I sincerely hope you're going to maintain this same myopic and unintelligent stand if we wake up one day, begin to burn their properties and ask all of them to leave back to their Yoruba lands?

We shall see who will lose more if you start attacking Yoruba in SS and SE
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by HardBishop: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Unrated900:
Igbos should be thankful to yorubas for doing to them.
Tinubu wil give them biafla through the beatings of igbos in lagos.
I want to see that aggressiveness of yorubas.... When we retaliate heavily on you pple, NIGERIA go divide
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

Snake will bite my father.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by HEBEI: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:
Ibos, living with the people you don't like is not by force..

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

And , if any of you felt that he or she is being cheated...

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave

I wonder why they are not leaving yet, so that all the Siles, Rukayats, Iya and Baba Olas, Tundes, Jamius and other Yoruba people living here in our own Igbo land can leave too.

You, tribal bigots, should understand that no tribe has a monopoly of violence. The fire that you people are fuelling today will surely end up consuming you people tomorrow.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by JUMO95: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Iamgrey5:
There are three sides to a story.

So let the Eze go to court to prove his innocence.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Clinton14(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Buddha3:

That isn't the question I asked.

Since you can be hypocritical enough to believe all Nigerians can live anywhere but feel Igbos have no right to have the same claims, I hope you all can maintain this same energy if Cross Riverians and Akwa Ibomites wake up one day and decide to maim, kill and destroy the livelihoods of Yorubas while asking them to leave both states, right?

Then the gesture will be reciprocated.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Ayodeoba: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
alrahmanonline:
Even God knows Yoruba are accommodating but Igbo people take it for weakness, My life Experience made me to be wary of Igbo, You'll rent apartment, When it's time to pay you begged the Landlord to give you some time, when the time reach you colluded with your wife to lie than the Landlord wanted to rape her. Matter reach Police station, Thank God Police sef get small sense Baba Landlord for die for prison, without you paying a dime and still living in the same apartment. Last last Police na Dem come pack out there load out.
those people are very crazy people! Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Ayodeoba: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
alrahmanonline:
Even God knows Yoruba are accommodating but Igbo people take it for weakness, My life Experience made me to be wary of Igbo, You'll rent apartment, When it's time to pay you begged the Landlord to give you some time, when the time reach you colluded with your wife to lie than the Landlord wanted to rape her. Matter reach Police station, Thank God Police sef get small sense Baba Landlord for die for prison, without you paying a dime and still living in the same apartment. Last last Police na Dem come pack out there load out.
those people are very crazy people! Imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Truthshscrazy: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
monex:

The Yoruba Community in Anambra State, at the weekend, coronated the third Oba of Awka, Alhaji Abdul Olahan, popularly called Ezechinedu, (Leader led by God) by his admirers.

Before him were Oba Owolabi I and Oba Oseni II whose transition took place about a year ago. The new Oba, who has spent 68 years in Awka, was barely two years when he was brought to Awka by his late mother, Alhaja Afusat Olahan, to join his late father, who was a tailor, Hamzah Olahan, from Ede town, Ede North Council of Osun State.

https://guardian.ng/news/yoruba-community-in-awka-coronates-new-oba-gets-soludos-assurance/
grin grin grin
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by HardBishop: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
blingxx:

Reason why I think the north is better .. igbos in the north can't try this nonsense with hausa man , them wan die But we yoruba permit their nonsense here in SW all in the name of accommodating ... I once lived with Igbo pple in Lagos they hardly pay nepa bill or house rent na fight landlord dey use collect money from them every month
If they try, we go arrange their madness for onitsha
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ednut1(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:
With the number of Yorubas in the se and ss am yet to hear any story of disenfranchisement meted against them in those regions, but as they say "the hen always comes home to roost", it's just a matter of time but for now let us allow them have Thier filled day....
they Dont participate in politics there nor do they vote opposition or openly campaign for them. Its the bro code/unspoken rule in Nigeria. No one dey put mouth in the north politics except them. Same as in igbo land and everywhere else in Nigeria. Bro code vs constitutional right. Which one carry weight is the main issue here . Alot of people in lagos were shouting LP top to bottom but we are not seeing same energy or results in their homeland. Seems like at this point make Nigeria just break up.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by kaffybabz(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Yoruba ronu oooo...

Are u really a Yoruba or a bloody pretender
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Emola12(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

When are you BSTDS going back to the east?

We are fed up with you…..
you lack integrity aswear I regret say a be Yoruba guy buh I can't blame God
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by sukar886: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
What an insult, igbos have really sufferd in the hands of yorubas , chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by worldclass68(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Yorubalandlord post=121932874]
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Truthshscrazy: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:
Barbaric.They should have allowed them exercise their civic right and vote at least.

Provided he did not retaliate with violence, stabbing, carrying & wielding of dangerous weapons,If he has recorded proof of being prevented from voting in a society he is based above 10years & pays tax, just for being igbo, & he recorded their faces , he can sue them all to court let the law take its course and sentence them.lts unconstitutional
I just hope no weapons was found on him sha
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by worldclass68(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Yoruba ronu oooo...

Lies........including ur supposed identity...

All lies.. 50 armed men against one unarmed bah
And he managed to defend himself

Even Jet-lee dey learn from ur guy....
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Tolifefun: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
SWATMan:

Pauper.
this is rude. I would not subscribe to the saying that Ibos are nuisance but the Obedients are the ones fomenting trouble all over Nigeria.Lagos being a cosmopolitan state does not mean that honey has lose its taste.I don't know if anyone heard when Patrick chinedu said he doesn't think in Yoruba that what has the Yoruba they've been speaking done to them. It is only a bastard that describes his father's house with the left hand. Eko oni baje
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ogashman(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

When are you BSTDS going back to the east?

We are fed up with you…..

Mumu boy.... Igbo's ain't going anywhere....we Wi remain and buy the remnant of ur ancestral lands....foolish boy. I'm sure I were against Biafra and now want igbos to leave...oponu like u
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:
With the number of Yorubas in the se and ss am yet to hear any story of disenfranchisement meted against them in those regions, but as they say "the hen always comes home to roost", it's just a matter of time but for now let us allow them have Thier filled day....
Yorubas in south South and South East don't dictate to the owner of the land who becomes leaders,
I'm presently in Rivers State, l didn't even go out talkless of voting bcoz l don't have interest in who becomes their leaders here,
If there govt is no more favourable, it's for me to pack my load and relocate to South West .
This problem started when Igbo wanted to foist chinedu on Yoruba land because of Igbo tribal sentiments .
Yorubas don't meddle in other people land politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by 0monnak0da: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023
HardBishop:

I want to see that aggressiveness of yorubas.... When we retaliate heavily on you pple, NIGERIA go divide
. We are smarter than you
No mattermhow fast a car runs it will always meet the road in front
All you know is emotions
Be certain we plan years in advance.
We are on course for a restructured Nigeria with Lagos at the centre of the SW
That is our agenda in your face
Ntooor!!

You on the other hand in the SE are in sitathome disarray with no vision. All your vision is individual. All you know is to boast
I GET MONEY PASS YOU
you will only lament when the Badagry port is completed

Once we restructure the country you will see the vision unfold
We will deal with you using law and force of state power

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by visaclick: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
IT WILL FALL ON DEAF EARS AS HE HAS GOTTEN WHAT HE WANTED SO HES NO LONG GOING AROUND DOING EYE SERVICES.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by joba4luv: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2023
I have said it times without number most of our police command in Nigeria are second arm of APC
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Inhuman69: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Most yoruba people in the west are disgusting
Especially the ones on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.