Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? (1861 Views)

Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) / Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2023
How will they work it out?

Tell me more..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Lemos14:

Then they can work that out between themselves but just to let you know that husband and wife have their basic responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by joeeee240(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Banilla:
Yesterday on Facebook, I came across a post by LegitNG... reading the comments made me sick.

DJ Cuppy said "I don't need a man to complete me but I want one to tell me how awesome I am"... Something like that...

Men were so upset, talking about how she's proud and she would die alone and miserable... She needs a man and her horrible character is the reason she can't get one... Blah blah blah...

The irony is that DJ is a multi-millionaire who wouldn't date any of them even with a gun to her head! Their girlfriends would dump them to be Cuppy for a day!

Like I said, the only thing men have over women is money, success too... Take these away and they are basically worthless and they know it!

But they're right.

She's proud. And if she continues like this, she'll die alone and miserable
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by joeeee240(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2023
siofra:
@ the first bolded. I see it happen a lot to actresses and musicians like Tiwa Savage, Iyabo Ojo and even Tems and Chimamanda the writer.

It's not hate if it's true. The fact that you're successful in your career doesn't mean you can't have a terrible character with a laundry list of failed relationships

You ladies should start learning to take some accountability
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Lemos14: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2023
Samantha124:
How will they work it out?

Tell me more..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Book a session please. I can drop an email address and let you know the cost.
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by KeyEndurance: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2023
siofra i love u
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Lol.. Very funny..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lemos14:

Book a session please. I can drop an email address and let you know the cost.
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by marlow1962(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Samantha124:
It's funny how you Nigerian men and women are always fighting each other here on nairaland..🀣🀣🀣

Where's peace?
Haha that's the trips of this forum, without argument/fight this site won't be enjoyable.

I love it when they yab themselves cheesy
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by myyansh68(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
African Men, especially Nigerian Men hate successful Women .

3 Likes

Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Aklee4994(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Samantha124:
It's funny how you Nigerian men and women are always fighting each other here on nairaland..🀣🀣🀣

Where's peace?
wahalawahala in portable voice.....Are you a troubleshooter
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nope.
Aklee4994:
wahalawahala in portable voice.....Are you a troubleshooter
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Aklee4994(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Nope.
You will never understand what a Nigeria man is going through in the hands of this useless Nigeria girl..have you heard of Olamide voice in wonma in his album 999.
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who's Olamide
Aklee4994:
You will never understand what a Nigeria man is going through in the hands of this useless Nigeria girl..have you heard of Olamide voice in wonma in his album 999.
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by WatchYourSix: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not looking for love.

Yeah....indeed
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by HellVictorinho7: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
myyansh68:
African Men, especially Nigerian Men hate successful Women .
nonsense
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by advanceDNA: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
joeeee240:

It's not hate if it's true. The fact that you're successful in your career doesn't mean you can't have a terrible character with a laundry list of failed relationships

You ladies should start learning to take some accountability

Resist the urge to shalaye....women dont see reason...neither do they like being accountable. Thats why everything is hate to them.....they only want to be pampered

1 Like

Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by FiremanX: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Samantha124:

Where's peace?
We only fight online and fvck ourselves offline, don't don't carried away by the insults hurling around. πŸ˜‚
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Much better.. grin grin grin
FiremanX:
We only fight online and fvck ourselves offline, don't don't carried away by the insults hurling around. πŸ˜‚
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Autobot05: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yeah yeah.. we are used to yall playing the victim role
cheesy
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by MechanicMike: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2023
siofra:
✨ Why are Dusty M e n Mad at Ashanti? An Insight into Unactualized Masculinity ✨

Recently, a 'rapper' started a thread on twitter to shame the beautiful artist and star, Ashanti, for going on vacation a lot and being unmarried. The 'rapper' went onto brag that he is married, has kids, and also has a 'rap career'. Well, it's not too difficult to see why a gorgeous, wealthy, talented, and famous woman would trigger some dusty 'musician' we've never heard of - but why do dusties delight in putting down women who are living their best lives and minding their own business? There are so many clips circulating of podcasts where beautiful women get 'humbled' with gleeful m e n in the coments taking to their sticky little keyboards to partake in the negging, age-shaming, and relationship-status shaming. It is the favourite spectator sport for the modern dusty.

Why are these dusties so irked by women, especially beautiful and successful ones? When they're not furiously jerking off to their images and weeping into their crusty old gym socks, these m e n turn to the internet to vent their frustrations at the injustice of human mate selection. Why aren't gorgeous women impressed by dusty p e n i s and crusty pennies? This fills them with impotent rage, because these unactualized men find it too hard to compete for the women they really want and can't have.

Instead of investing that energy into becoming better m e n, they want women 'humbled' and to lower the bar even further so that anyone could step over it and have access to the femininity and beauty that they all crave. Mate competition is actually good for m e n and their masculinity - without the need to compete for women, there would be complete inertia and therefore no progress.

The comedian, Dave Chappelle, observed that m e n only get nice things because women like nice things, and if a m a n could f*ck a woman in a cardboard box, he would.

In the past, the m e n who couldn't compete in the mating game would end up in monasteries, or sent on raids as the vikings did with their young and expendable male population. Nowadays, they start podcasts or mouth off on social media.

By Suha Deeb via Facebook

angry
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by MechanicMike: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2023
siofra:
✨ Why are Dusty M e n Mad at Ashanti? An Insight into Unactualized Masculinity ✨

Recently, a 'rapper' started a thread on twitter to shame the beautiful artist and star, Ashanti, for going on vacation a lot and being unmarried. The 'rapper' went onto brag that he is married, has kids, and also has a 'rap career'. Well, it's not too difficult to see why a gorgeous, wealthy, talented, and famous woman would trigger some dusty 'musician' we've never heard of - but why do dusties delight in putting down women who are living their best lives and minding their own business? There are so many clips circulating of podcasts where beautiful women get 'humbled' with gleeful m e n in the coments taking to their sticky little keyboards to partake in the negging, age-shaming, and relationship-status shaming. It is the favourite spectator sport for the modern dusty.

Why are these dusties so irked by women, especially beautiful and successful ones? When they're not furiously jerking off to their images and weeping into their crusty old gym socks, these m e n turn to the internet to vent their frustrations at the injustice of human mate selection. Why aren't gorgeous women impressed by dusty p e n i s and crusty pennies? This fills them with impotent rage, because these unactualized men find it too hard to compete for the women they really want and can't have.

Instead of investing that energy into becoming better m e n, they want women 'humbled' and to lower the bar even further so that anyone could step over it and have access to the femininity and beauty that they all crave. Mate competition is actually good for m e n and their masculinity - without the need to compete for women, there would be complete inertia and therefore no progress.

The comedian, Dave Chappelle, observed that m e n only get nice things because women like nice things, and if a m a n could f*ck a woman in a cardboard box, he would.

In the past, the m e n who couldn't compete in the mating game would end up in monasteries, or sent on raids as the vikings did with their young and expendable male population. Nowadays, they start podcasts or mouth off on social media.

By Suha Deeb via Facebook

Ok please can I invest u so that if President timnumbu win our election, we can yansh meaning I can yansh u please I beg? angry
Re: Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? by Aklee4994(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Samantha124:
Who's Olamide
oh sorry have forgotten that you’re from SA but he’s a Nigeria artist

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured / You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) / Am Caught Up! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.