Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,050 members, 7,841,969 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Am Caught Up! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Caught Up! Help (1864 Views)

She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex / After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! / Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Caught Up! Help by 2chukwu(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2006
I got involved with a girl through a friend let me explain in detail,there was a friend of mine who toasted a girl the first time he came to my skool and the second day he saw a girl that he like again and he never knew that the girl is a very close friend to the first girl while he was talkin to her her friend came over and he was so nervous that he signaled me from my standpoint to come and help him so i came and took the first girl and started a conversation with her 2 cut the whole story short i we took them out and from there he urge's me to go on with the girl since he's afraid of loosing the girl so i continue from there one thing leads to another we kicked off and.
but i nver loved the girl i already placed my love on someone so the relationship was not worth talkin about , 3days ago i told her i need a brake up i xplained everything to her but she wont still understand,and the girl i was feeling for was her friend (funny huh)so i finally make it up to her and she told me is not goin to be possible since i already gotten myself involved with her friend and beside's she cant double date.

Now my ex-has already gotten herself a guy,the girl i was feelin for now her best friend and companion how can i make her understand that i did what i did jus for her and what i feel for her.

pls advice me on what to do cos am all confused!
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by thelma2(f): 1:48pm On May 20, 2006
Give it up man! and move on.  As best friends, they would'nt want to date the same guy. find youself another babe.
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by webcrawlla(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2006
your case is peculiar, i will only advice you to be careful so that you don't become a prey tongue

Be a man, you can always get better girls when you are ready.
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by eveseh(f): 2:38pm On May 20, 2006
better be careful what u do grin
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by Roscodaddy(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2006
My Guy ,don't worry about these girls,find yourself your own woman.
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by bolex(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2006
haha

you not caught up

go ma page :

http://engineer.hi5.com

i said something above love :

Don't hold anyone victim of LOVE

It's over , IT IS OVER

no ring in hand, no commitment

cool

So boi

It is time for your ass to move on
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by dudumoh(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2006
I see this and the first thing that comes into my head is Move On. Love is flexible especially young love. You can't force her to love you. Allow yourself time and you'll come off what you are feeling now. Then you can find yourself a girl that's for you.
Next time, be careful not to take what you don't like. Remember if you force yourself to eat what your body system rejects it becomes poison. That's what is happening to you now. You ate a bad fruit even in the presence of the the good one. The bad fruit was rejected by ur system but the good fruit has already been eaten by another. Go find yourself a fresh good fruit cos it'll take a fight to wrench the good fruit from the new owner. You could be bruised and hurt some more. I wouldn't advice that.
Mike, you are a real man to even have reacted to your heart's desire. Heaven favours real men, please move on.
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by Uzzyan: 3:10pm On May 20, 2006
Go get another girl i presume you are still in sec sch or a fresher in uni who isnt ready for a committment. And probably will break up wit the gals best friend too ur love is not that which has true strong bonds
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by kimba(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2006
na wah o,

this "assist me to please toast this girl, so as to keep her mind off me" thing, is not easy o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Am Caught Up! Help by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
Kids!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Guys No Dey Try At All / Any Crime In Dis Pls: / Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.