Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People (1881 Views)

Atiku: I Have Quarreled With Tinubu On Muslim-muslim Ticket For 15 Years / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / Shame On You, My Igbo People By Chioma Ugochukwu— Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
cocoduck:
I quarrelled with my Igbo neighbor about Yoruba people. That was around 26, 26 or 28 February, my argument was that Yoruba people are not what we think of them, you know the usual prejudice, he said Yoruba people are not stable, easily swayed and deceived by propaganda, and that you cannot trust them and all that. I vehemently argued against it, and we quarreled, we fought with words. The problem is that, now I don't know what face to use in apologizing to him. This election proved him right. I don't know what to do now.

Who cares what you or your prejudiced neighbour think of Yorubas? When will you Igbos get it that the direction we want to head in today does not include carrying passengers and vagrants along?

Productive and progressive Igbos are welcomed but we don't give a toss about prejudiced folks like you and your shameless neighbour. You don't like Yorubas and claim they are the worst humans on Earth?

No problem. Simply leave Lagos and the SW. All these millions of 'victim' threads are very predictable about you Igbos because ti e ba ti te ni ara yin ma bale. When you have fcked up is when you calm down in contrition and pleading. Just like after the civil war.
:
Re: I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People by naijainstinct: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Axis313:

Bro,it was 5 senate presidents under 8 years:Evans Enwerem,Chuba Okadigbo,Adolphus Wabara,Pious Anyim and Ken Nnamani.
The first four years in the senate was turbulence due to power struggle among senators from that region.
Believe me,those people don't know how to handle power.
Just imagine?! I was even saying 4.
I give you small position, you no fit handle. You wan come make I give you bigger one. How?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

On A Scale Of 1-10, What Will You Rate President Tinubu First Week In Office / CSU Denies Issuing Certificate To Bola Tinubu According To Court Transcripts / 70-year Oldies Want To Become Ministers: Are the ''Hausa-wasted'' years back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.