Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... (567 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... by Enigmaticlife: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2023
Good day Nlanders...
Please, I really need your help. It's really a genuine call for help. I've been following this great site but without an account, until recently I opened an account to also participate in the happenings of this great site.
I'm a final year student of a Federal School... Currently working on my project. I plugged in my laptop (a Dell Latitude E6430) on the socket and it was charging, then I left for church that very Sunday (this was two weeks ago). I came back (to the hostel where I stay) and noticed that my laptop wasn't charging again. I tried everything: from trying a friend's charger, to putting in another battery, all to no avail; as the laptop wouldn't turn on. I was surprised, my roommates too were...
So, the next day I went to a repairer's place to fix it. After much accessment, I was told that the motherboard got fried. When a charger is plugged in, the current bounces back, making the charger's light to go off. The repairer experimented everything there before my eyes. He said to change a mother board would cost me 28k plus 2k for his workmanship, that is 30k in total.
My problem is that, I don't have such money and I am just in my Chapter One of my project and the Supervisor is really on my neck because of the deadline for submission from the school...
I'm a fatherless, it's just my Mom that has been trying for me with the little money she get as a roadside trader. I school in the East (Enugu) but reside in the North. The last time I got money from her was 4weeks ago which was 8k. I don't bother her because she tries in her own capacity to take care of my younger ones...
I also try my best by doing one two jobs to help myself here, but since I entered this final year, I had to curtail those jobs so I can really concentrate and graduate.
Please I really need your help, this is a genuine call for help please...
If anyone wants further proving, I will provide. Please, just help me, so I can graduate and take care of my Mom and siblings.
God bless you all, Amen!

1 Share

Re: A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... by Flames40: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2023
You don't have any issue. Thank goodness you're just in chapter one, you haven't gone far yet. Go and borrow a laptop from a friend or acquaintance. God bless you
Re: A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... by kamtrix(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Send your number let's talk
Re: A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... by Enigmaticlife: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
kamtrix:
Send your number let's talk
Thank you boss
Re: A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... by Enigmaticlife: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Flames40:
You don't have any issue. Thank goodness you're just in chapter one, you haven't gone far yet. Go and borrow a laptop from a friend or acquaintance. God bless you
Seriously Boss, I would have but you see in this economy now many students are doing stingy with their laptops and gadgets... And project is a lengthy something, and I don't really want to be a pest on someone's neck, to be borrowing and returning, when I actually have mine...
Re: A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... by Enigmaticlife: 2:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Please, I really need help... I've not been able to get help... Please, help me anyone! This is a genuine cry...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Smoker Stop Smoking Forever? / 5 Things You Should Know Before Meeting Your Girlfriend’s Parents / Can You Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.