Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS (5145 Views)

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman / 2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by Chibuzoc(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
colestephan86:

How much is your tax? Y don't u take it home

I'm not taking it home and I'm not paying. If you bring fuel, I go bring matches
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by Acidosis(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu's fanboys in Lagos should go and pay their tax.

A voter you disenfranchised through ethnic profiling at the point of PVC collection and actual voting process should not be paying tax to any government, whether local, state, or federal.

Sanwo-Olu should come out and tender a sincere apology to these guys. Already, you have increased the salary of Lagos state workers (I'm sure more than 85% of them are yoruba). What is the incentive for those you disenfranchised and how does it even make sense to send tax notice without a prior apology for a heavily flawed electoral process in your state?

Make una dey fear God sha.
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by ibtommy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chibuzoc:

You will come force me to pay, how you forced me not to vote
I piry your life o
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by excanny: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jogs1900:

Which account are you cancelling?
Funny dude

Cancelling my Lagos tax account and transferring it to my home state. Come and deport me.
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by colestephan86: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chibuzoc:

I'm not taking it home and I'm not paying. If you bring fuel, I go bring matches
Na mouth Una ger
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by Jogs1900: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
excanny:

Cancelling my Lagos tax account and transferring it to my home state. Come and deport me.
You never get house for Lagos be that.
Anyway , goodluck to you.
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by Chibuzoc(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
colestephan86:

Na mouth Una ger

Normally, una no reach man to man
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by colestephan86: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Normally, una no reach man to man
The time to proof that is closer than you think.
Re: Non Indigenes Of Lagos Vows To Boycott LIRS by Orobokibo1: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Awon mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / Geographical Location. . . . . How Did The Igbos Come To Be Known As Easterners? / GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.