Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Candid Advise To Igbos And South Easterners On How To Win Election In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advise To Igbos And South Easterners On How To Win Election In Nigeria (253 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Advise To Igbos And South Easterners On How To Win Election In Nigeria by easzypeaszy(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2023
Igbos in Nigeria occupy and own the Eastern part of Nigeria.
They are known nation wide with their high sense of business meaning an average Igbo man is a business man
They live in every part of Nigeria, infact from my findings and checks they are present in 90% of the villages in Nigeria
More than any other tribe or race in Nigeria.

But Igbos with all their business sense and presence in most states in Nigeria contributes nothing but business transaction to the locals in the region they reside.

An average Igbo man goes to his village to get a boy he trains rather than helping helpless youths in the area they reside
Igbo communities or groups are not known for charity like build schools or police station or portable water in any community they find themselves just to come and do business and go.

They believe they are more superior to the people they residing in their locality and believe their presence is doing them a favour.
They wont adjust or accept the peoples traditions and if possible never buy anything from the people e.g Food

They dont in anyway associate with people except you are Igbo or from the southern part of Nigeria e.g They see Jos, Southern Kaduna, Kogi, Nassarawa as Abokis.

The never asked themselves why other region dont want to reside in mass amount in their region
South East produce less graduate from other region compare to Yorubas and Hausas who graduates not less than 10000 Igbos every year from their universities but reverse is the case in the SE

No known Yoruba or Hausa millionaire or billionaire who made it from the SE or own a huge land and running huge business in the SE

Igbos and the Middle Belt should have a huge relationship but Igbos are far away from accepting.

For an Igbo man to win an election in Nigeria
You must build a better relationship, value, respect, accommodate and show kindness with the following groups
Middle Belt: Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, Jos and Taraba
Northern Christians: Zuru in Kebbi, Southern Kaduna, Dose in North East
South South; Settle your differences and build trust in them.

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Advise To Igbos And South Easterners On How To Win Election In Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
God bless.
Re: My Candid Advise To Igbos And South Easterners On How To Win Election In Nigeria by smokinloud(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
They would not listen. Their ego is next to nothing!.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advise To Igbos And South Easterners On How To Win Election In Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol. More rubbish threads. Best way to win election is to rig and prevent people from voting. Nobody should write any other useless analysis because that's what played out recently.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Nairalanders: I'm In An Awkward Situation, What Do You Think? / Tax Collection Bans In Some Parts Of Lagos – MC Oluomo / Watch How PAMTECH Restored And Upgraded This 2014 Toyota 4runner 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.