Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Actress Monalisa Breaks Taboo On Menstruation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Monalisa Breaks Taboo On Menstruation (814 Views)

Discrimination On Menstruation. / Taboo / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Monalisa Breaks Taboo On Menstruation by SageAfia: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
In an interview, Actress Monalisa Stephen has recently made headlines. She reveals that her boyfriend used to go down on her even when she was on her period. However, some people find this topic uncomfortable or taboo.

Politainment.net reports that there are people who believe that there is nothing wrong with engaging in sexual activity during menstruation. In fact, many people claim that their libido and sensitivity increase during this time.

However, though some people may feel uncomfortable with the idea or experience discomfort or pain during sex while on their period, others do not. But then, it is important for partners to communicate openly and respectfully about their boundaries and preferences.

In Monalisa’s case, it’s clear that she and her partner had a level of trust and comfort with each other. And this is what allowed them to explore their sexuality without shame or embarrassment.

However, it is worth noting that some people believe that MouthAction during menstruation is generally safe. But this is as long as proper hygiene practices are followed.

Watch Video: https://politainment.net/celebrity-gossip/actress-monalisa-breaks-taboo-on-menstruation-watch-video/

Re: Actress Monalisa Breaks Taboo On Menstruation by Nehyooh(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Madness !
I watched the interview video on Twitter last night.
Re: Actress Monalisa Breaks Taboo On Menstruation by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
i dont know whats more disgusting here: the yeye BF going down on her while menstruating OR the yeye woman openly talking about it as if this was a life achievement.

Re: Actress Monalisa Breaks Taboo On Menstruation by Flames40: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nawao.. things dey happen fa

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn / Seeing Vision / Love Can Be A Thousand Days Sweet, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.