Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn (822 Views)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Drug10: 4:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Many guys here this is their weak point buh will be forming Alpha undecided,
After work she's coming to see me,
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by marlow1962(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2023
A lady will never ever reason 100%, just understand that.
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Aklee4994(m): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2023
No possible way if she always think 🤔 emotionally but if she’s a bit logic then talk go come naturally..
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Where can I buy a good amount of shame for some guys, because some girls are meant to destroy them, especially the senseless ones.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Drug10:

Lol! Trust me you will never value a smart lady until you date an Okpetu. Nothing come out from them. Only sex, food, money & Sex again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Drug10: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
Where can I buy a good amount of shame for some guys, because some girls are meant to destroy them, especially the senseless ones.

I don't understand, if you don't have anytin to contribute then view n leave, very simple question, abi u never been in open conversation wit a lady before
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by AAM111(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Kbf6
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Divoc19(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Talk about relevant issues that affect both of you first, to get her attention.
Then divert to something romantic still relating to the relevant issue.

Come and thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Demigod22: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2023
I guess because I am a natural communicator I find it quite easy and exciting to discuss with people.

My girl always talk about girls that post my pictures and the caption, her past life, people asking her out and other stuff and I do the listening and correct her when needs arise.

There are intelligent conversations I want to discuss with her like her goals, fears, weakness, strength, aspirations and plans, I guess I will scare her off with such conversations, because she always say she doesn't go to school like me.

The only time we discussed like that, she said she wants to be as Navy officer, that's all. She has been telling me to give her my laptop but I can't do that.
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Blupen(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Una no deh tire for girls matter?? abi na only me still deh find money??
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Drug10: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Demigod22:
I guess because I am a natural communicator I find it quite easy and exciting to discuss with people.

My girl always talk about girls that post my pictures and the caption, her past life, people asking her out and other stuff and I do the listening and correct her when needs arise.

There are intelligent conversations I want to discuss with her like her goals, fears, weakness, strength, aspirations and plans, I guess I will scare her off with such conversations, because she always say she doesn't go to school like me.

The only time we discussed like that, she said she wants to be as Navy officer, that's all. She has been telling me to give her my laptop but I can't do that.

Thanks for your contribution
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Drug10: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen:
Una no deh tire for girls matter??
abi na only me still deh find money??

grin grin we are in together, buh that will not discourage you from appreciatiing nature buh always use your head, I'm focus on the hustle bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by superCleanworks(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Drug10:

take her into the deep freezer & catch cold feelings... deep feelings
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is a very big issue I'm having now .
My gbola no dey gree rise for dumb girls again and to find a smart girl this days na war.
My smart girl friends are outside the shore of this country.
I don tire for online dating
Re: How Do You Start A Deep Feeling Conversation With Your Babe? I Wan To Learn by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thinking of how to start a conversation is the biggest mistake a lot of guys make.

Just tell her the way you feel straight up.

If you love her, tell her just how you feel. If you're still growing the feeling, tell her. If you fancy her her, tell her and tell her why. If she makes your dicck stand tell her.

Be yourself, but don't be stupid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Hausa Girls Love To Marry Far Older Elderly Men / Kwadaso SDA Nursing School Leak Sparks Controversy Online / Where Is Ubunja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.