Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... (1762 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
1. Plan to balance your investments and interest in that state. A two to three years plan won't be bad even though they will try to checkmate you.

2. You are strong, resilient and smart, your only weakness is in your mouth. If you can control it then you can be unshakeable in this power play game.
Remember when they plan, they don't announce it so plan and execute it without taunting it.

3. If you're treated like a foreigner at your place/country or region of work, then act like an expatriate and repartrat your funds elsewhere that's safe. Above all respect the laws of the locals and the locals themselves.

4.Quietly plan your balance of investments and interest without announcing it. Remember the Chinese did not announce their arrival as the world's largest manufacturer, but today the world acknowledges the fact.

5. Act like the Chinese , they where once not taken serious, today they are at the world stage because they played by the popular rule. Powerful countries/people in this world don't talk much nor taunt about their plan,.

If you say it, if you taunt it , they will work against it. The last governorship election will teach you that .

6. Play a smart politics, ( no permanent enemy or friend) by aligning and realigning for your interest. Don't play a regional politics else you will be connered .
7. A few bad policies will affect your businesses but your trading skills will always give them headache. They can't kill it
So be ready to absorb the short wavelength.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Flaunt or taunt, which is it Op?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Flaunt or taunt, which is it Op?
taunting

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:
taunting
Hmm.. Ok. Noted.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by heniford2: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Igbos should relocate there major business home like innoseon did and be safe use different port stop using Lagos port that's how to develop build more homes ABa and onistiha should be hot spot in business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hmm.. Ok. Noted.

Yes..

Flaunting is not entirely bad, in the other hand taunting breeds enemies and bad blood. However the two can be avoided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:

Yes..

Flaunting is not entirely bad, in the other hand taunting breeds enemies and bad blood. However the two can be avoided.
I guess you are suggesting that if a yoruba man slaps me, I should just turn the other cheek right?

1 Like

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by inoki247: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
Igbos should relocate there major business home like innoseon did and be safe use different port stop using Lagos port that's how to develop build more homes ABa and onistiha should be hot spot in business

This will be so good at least when Fire incident happens like Onitsha today nobody accused Lagos Agbero of burning the market...

Cos If something similar happens in SW or Lagos you guy's av always made up your mind that is Yoruba that's always burning ur market and deep down we all know Nigeria market is prone to burning due to Electrical fault most times buh you guy's already made up your mind with your theory.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
They control other ports and will never give operational license for large commercial importation.
Innosin still has to play by the rule.

There's a reason Lagos port is the only viable operational port in the country.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by inoki247: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:

They control other ports and will never give operational license for large commercial importation.

Have you used Onne port and you're denied...

You people and excuses left and right...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I guess you are suggesting that if a yoruba man slaps me, I should just turn the other cheek right?
Far from it.. selecting your fight based on your interest is wisdom bro.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

Have you used One port and you're denied...

You people and excuses left and right...

Mister I'm trying to communicate with Easterners .

Not here to soothe your taste

4 Likes

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by inoki247: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:

Mister I'm trying to communicate with Easterners .

Not here to soothe your taste

You've Onne Port near you..

Your eye still dey Lagos nd looking for excuse that they're playing politics with other Port when you've one nearby buh u fail to use it using Theory to deciive yourself.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:
Far from it.. selecting your fight based on your interest is wisdom bro.
Very true. Every sane person knows this.

But do you have instances where Igbos didn't select their fights wisely?
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by heniford2: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:

the can fight for it go to court on it is possible i relocated all my business down east and in Ghana i have no one day regret it now am planing to bring investors in Aba to start up a something big which will be of benefical and also more money to our pocket the problem is the current government in place now
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
From the current political structure in Nigeria, PDP is still the major opposition in the country.

The structures are there from North to South with significant number of governors elect.

This is still an advantage
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

You've Onne Port near you..

Your eye still dey Lagos nd looking for excuse that they're playing politics with other Port when you've one nearby buh u fail to use it using Theory to deciive yourself.....

Mister don't confuse the progressive minds here. I'm not playing that game with you today.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Very true. Every sane person knows this.

But do you have instances where Igbos didn't select their fights wisely?
let's discuss progressively, no blame games. If you think I'm wrong don't take my suggestions seriously. But if you find my suggestions worthy then ponder on it.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:
let's discuss progressively, no blame games. If you think I'm wrong (which I might be) don't take my suggestions seriously. But if you find my suggestions worthy please let's relate.
I want to relate with you, that's why I'm here.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote ]the can fight for it go to court on it is possible i relocated all my business down east and in Ghana i have no one day regret it now am planing to bring investors in Aba to start up a something big which will be of benefical and also more money to our pocket the problem is the current government in place now[
/quote]

And that's why they will frustrate the use of those port.
I'm sure successive Ibo business men have fought for it before.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by heniford2: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=EsomahJD post=121952076][/quote] i would have shown u something here buh based on something wouldnt just know today igbos in diasporay are planning heavy on investing in Aba and onistiha worthy billions of dollars soon but this present government has to leave office
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I want to relate with you, that's why I'm here.
In every game, there's always different formation to beat your opponent but no one formation guarantee a win.

With Nigeria being multi ethnic, multi culture multi language and multi interest. There should be a change of formation.
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:
In every game, there's always different formation to beat your opponent but no one formation guarantee a win.

With Nigeria being multi ethnic, multi culture multi language and multi interest. There should be a change of formation.
Following...
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
i would have shown u something here buh based on something wouldnt just know today igbos in diasporay are planning heavy on investing in Aba and onistiha worthy billions of dollars soon but this present government has to leave office
And the next government will frustrate it,It's a circus to them. Ask yourself this, if they allow you execute your plan, what will they use to negotiate power?
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by JagabanBorgu: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Comparing the lgb0s to the Chinese is the height of steewpidity.
lgb0s produce more imitations which are so sûbstàñdàrd compared to d original they are imitating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Comparing the lgb0s to the Chinese is the height of steewpidity.
lgb0s produce more imitations which are so sûbstàñdàrd compared to d original they are imitating.

You said more than this at a point with invention China phone. All they need to beat you at your game is to play by the popular rule. You always attack their interest because you hear it from them
Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by JagabanBorgu: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
EsomahJD:

You said more than this at a point with invention China phone. All they need to beat you at your game is to play by the popular rule. You always attack their interest because you hear it from them
In another 50 years lgb0s will still be talking this tràsh like they talked 50 years ago.
U are no match for d Chinese with ur substandard products and imitations that can neither withstand pressure nor temperature.

2 Likes

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

In another 50 years lgb0s will still be talking this tràsh like they talked 50 years ago.
U are no match for d Chinese with ur substandard products and imitations that can neither withstand pressure nor temperature.
If this is the only thing you can pick from this this thread then the points are hitting home and I can feel the jittery so you can continue wailing.

Anyways, this is Targeted thread for the progressive minds of Eaterners .

2 Likes

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by JagabanBorgu: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
EsomahJD:

No I'm not. Derailing this thread won't stop the informations from reaching the targeted minds.

U are typing sh*t not information.

1 Like

Re: South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This... by EsomahJD: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are typing sh*t not information.
Why don't you leave the people involved to determine that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

more pictures of ibadan city Th isGlobe.com / FULL VIDEO: Anxiety As Judges Releases Date For Presidential Election Tribunal J / FG Will Recover Two Banks Illegally Sold To Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.