Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense (4238 Views)

Why Yahoo Boys Stingy With Physical Cash? / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by ResidentMUMU: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Once you start making money from fraud, especially if you've not made money from any other means before, you become mentally lazy and you'll lose motivation to make money legally.

Imagine making thousands of dollars every month in an illegal means, you'll never want to settle for few hundreds of dollars gotten by legal means if things later go in an unexpected way.

Meanwhile, many of these boys you envy have only one victim (client) they defraud and once the client gets supicous of their ways, then it's over.

With all the flashy lifestyle, drugs, women and attention they're used to, they won't want to settle for a legal means of making money because they'll believe it's too low for them. Only few (mostly the ones that lived below their means and have a tangible skill) are able to escape this scenario.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Sonnobax15(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin
Yahoo no be work......

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by ResidentMUMU: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Yahoo no be work......

💯
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Tboymessiah(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yahoo money goes back to where it comes from...

Benz- Germany
Lexus, Toyota - Japan
Ladies bike - China
Honda car - Japan
Hennessy - France
Champagne - France
Brazilian hair - China & India
Gucci Cloth - Italy
Versace - Italy, Eastern Europe....

Yahoo Yahoo fraudsters contribute nothing to our Economy.......

Tell me how yahoo tey help us?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by SkengRay: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
E be like say one Gee boy don collect your babe grin

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Zonefree(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Benz- Germany
Lexus, Toyota - Japan
Ladies bike - China
Honda car - Japan
Hennessy - France
Champagne - France
Gucci Cloth - Italy

Lazy youth gat to find something doing.....
Olosho - Nigeria.

They patronise made in 9ja Olosho na undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Bigplatoon: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fraudsters shoot themselves in the leg but they know not.
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Ireportlive: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
cool

....Mumu full Nairaland... Infact na poverty land they suppose name these site

Chinedu do dating catch white man wey want sexy teenager... Chenedu catfish the American and ask for steady money

Your own mama wey dey bill your papa, and your girlfriend's and wife, no be yahoo yahoo Dem dey do?!

Wetin Americans dey steal daily no be small money,

VPN na Americans dey chop subscription money
Dating sites na Americans dey chop the money

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by flokii: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Just as they say ashaw0 no be work, yahoo a.k.a internet fraud too no be work.. you only spend such ill-gotten monies on frivolous things like hair, nails, gadgets,drinks etc. The vacuum will always be there cos you're meant to work and add positive value to your life for you to eat and be satisfied.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by ResidentMUMU: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

This is not the case here bro.
I'm drawing people attention to how it makes people mentally lazy and loss of interest in making money legally.

The probability that a Nigerian scammer will spend wisely or think about future is very low. The money at most times is beyond their mental capacity and they're surrounded at most times by mentors that have made more and bigger amount of money so they'll encourage them to lavish the big amount they've made, which is actually a little amount to people giving them updates and formats.

Example;
Mr. A was making $3000 every week with benefit fraud back in 2020. He went broke in 2023 and he started teaching Mr. B, a fresh high school graduate that has not made up to $100 in his entire life.

After 6 months of hard work, getting high on several substances and sleepless nights, Mr. B cash out $1000. The money na small thing to his mentor, who was making more money in shorter period of time in 2020. So he'll poison his mind and that he won't even think of spending the money wisely. So it goes on like that.

And till it gets too late, Mr. B may never learn basic fina.ncial man.agement lessons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Ireportlive: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

This is not the case here bro.
I'm drawing people attention to how it makes people mentally lazy and loss of interest in making money legally.

The probability that a Nigerian scammer will spend wisely or think about future is very low. The money at most times is beyond their mental capacity and they're surrounded at most times by mentors that have made more and bigger amount of money so they'll encourage them to lavish the big amount they've made, which is actually a little amount to people giving them updates and formats.

Example;
Mr. A was making $3000 every week with benefit fraud back in 2020. He went broke in 2023 and he started teaching Mr. B, a fresh high school graduate that has not made up to $100 in his entire life.

After 6 months of hard work, getting high on several substances and sleepless nights, Mr. B cash out $1000. The money na small thing to his mentor, who was making more money in shorter period of time in 2020. So he'll poison his mind and that he won't even think of spending the money wisely. So it goes on like that.

And till it gets too late, Mr. B may never learn basic fina.ncial man.agement lessons.

You either work smart or work hard...

Yahoo boys spend 10 hours daily providing comfort and psychological relief to depressed lonely Americans and Europeans these depressed lonely people can't get love around because they are stereotypied divorced old or disable

Anyone lacking financial Intelligence would squander wealth regardless of income or age

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Illegal1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoh.....yahoo boys no lazy ooh,jst dat nobody wen hard work no dey tire.

i dey even regret as i no quick join my consin bro on time slf..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by ResidentMUMU: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

You either work smart or work hard...

Yahoo boys spend 10 hours daily providing comfort and psychological relief to depressed lonely Americans and Europeans these depressed lonely people can't get love around because they are stereotypied divorced old or disable

Anyone lacking financial Intelligence would squander wealth regardless of income or age
True
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by ResidentMUMU: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.....yahoo boys no lazy ooh,jst dat nobody wen hard work no dey tire.

i dey even regret as i no quick join my consin bro no time slf..
I'm not saying they're lazy bro.
In fact, Yahoo hard pass normal work from my own perspective.

I'm only bothered about how it goes and how it ends .
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by SPAMBOX7: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

....Mumu full Nairaland... Infact na poverty land they suppose name these site

Chinedu do dating catch white man wey want sexy teenager... Chenedu catfish the American and ask for steady money

Your own mama wey dey bill your papa, and your girlfriend's and wife, no be yahoo yahoo Dem dey do?!

Wetin Americans dey steal daily no be small money,

VPN na Americans dey chop subscription money

You wasting your energy replying them. Cos they broke and prolly tried and didn't get paid so they resort to lambasting the hustle. Stupid hypocrites grin
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by SPAMBOX7: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

I'm not saying they're lazy bro.
In fact, Yahoo hard pass normal work from my own perspective.

I'm only bothered about how it goes and how it ends .
Even people that work legit jobs some of them are frivolous. It's like that in all fields of life not just gee boys. They are lots of gee guys I know that moved from trenches to grace in less than a year and they are still doing great.
Everything in life is about wisdom and experience.
Person wey Don see shege before making it won't misuse the opportunity. It's those that haven't suffered before touching money that usually squanders their funds till they end up back to where they came from.

I have seen a banker that earns over 300k per month squanders all his salary on olosho. He works legit doesn't he?
So no dey generalize.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Reminderz: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
even these thread, I can see how stupid some of the yahoo guys are... very foolish people... later dem go dey blame government say dem dey steal money and dem go dey justify their own fraud.. werey people... the thing about this foolish yahoo guys be say, dem go do the fraud abi ritual finish, kill innocent person, dem go still dey spend money anyhow, do stupid hair style, dey sag up and down, dey carry olosho... nothing dey there head apart from that...

with this advancement in technology, there are various ways to make money unless you don't want to work in the first place., we want things fast and cheap that's why more people are getting addicted to gambling and gambling makes them more miserable by making them think they will still win.

I hope your family and future generations die of being defrauded or deceived one day... sheybi the werey hushpuppi still dey prison now.. na there e go rot... Yahoo boys and oloshos are one of the most useless people we have in this country.

If you quote me saying nonsense, you go die like fowl

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Uchenna10(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:
Just as they say ashaw0 no be work, yahoo a.k.a internet fraud too no be work.. you only spend such ill-gotten monies on frivolous things like hair, nails, gadgets,drinks etc. The vacuum will always be there cos you're meant to work and add positive value to your life for you to eat and be satisfied.

Yahoo na work o

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Seunosewar: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
OP you are so on point, i know one he never collect money since last year Sapa wan kill am, funny enough small 20 dollars that will come in like this fian! its gone.
Zero savings, d were no fit learn work he's seriously looking up to hush puppy.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by LILTJAY: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
My only problem with them is that they dont invest their wealth in legitimate business that can create jobs for unemployed youths after making millions....
Imagine all the yahoo boys in nigeria invest their wealth in one or two businesses? you know how many jobs they will create?..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by ResidentMUMU: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
LILTJAY:
My only problem with them is that they dont invest their wealth in legitimate business that can create jobs for unemployed youths after making millions....
Imagine all the yahoo boys in nigeria invest their wealth in one or two businesses? you know how many jobs they will create?..

Lol..
Bro, they can't. The motivation that leads most people to fraud is the get money and live large. Only the ones that have profitable skills or not driven by flashy livestyle prior to when they started can think of diversifying.

Using myself as an example, I could afford a better phone easily last year, but I thought and thought about it severally before finally making up my mind to put my money in better things.

Yahoo boys won't go through this thought process even if it's just their last card, they don't mind spending it on what will make them look big. Imagine someone that hasn't made any money for about two years, spending over 600k on phones alone this year and now broke again.

I dey do like big boy for my side too but the only difference between me and them is that I'm always scared of spending hard earned money on what's not profitable. I know the process it takes to make the money and it's not ill gotten.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Autobot05: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
They won't listen tho
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Gadafii: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Some yahoo boys are lucky with 5 paying clients, no dull am

Some yahoo boys are sensible as well, they know where they are coming from and they know what they want, they know the yahoo work no be work so they invest in profitable ventures, Abi you think all these them younsi6, isokoboy, zlatan, poco etc no Dey press, most of them dey use skit and music or dance dey cover their fraudulent ways, these guys have investments already so no dull am
Nevertheless I am not glorifying yahoo but it is what it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by blingxx(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Benz- Germany
Lexus, Toyota - Japan
Ladies bike - China
Honda car - Japan
Hennessy - France
Champagne - France
Gucci Cloth - Italy

Tell me how yahoo tey help us?

Stop capping bruh I know some gboys in their early 30s that bought land and invested in their babymama and mother's in village na those 19 and 21 years old yahooboys refuse to get sense ..
I will keep saying it if you want to do yahoo the best time is to start in your late 20s and early 30s these set of pple are too wise to waste money on stupid but you those small Benin and Yoruba guys undecided just avoid them
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Gadafii: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2023
LILTJAY:
if he easy like that make you self do yahoo make you invest your proceeds to creat jobs , Dey talk with sense sometimes

Your politicians stealing your own wealth never creat job for you na yahoo boys u Dey look up to, why don’t you also ask oloshos to invest their proceeds too 😂😂😂

Yahoo no be work but I won’t judge anyone, what ever they choose their money on is there business, na them know where they pain them for body, no Dey form financial adviser when you don’t even have the money
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by LILTJAY: 6:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Gadafii:
if he easy like that make you self do yahoo make you invest your proceeds to creat jobs , Dey talk with sense sometimes

Your politicians stealing your own wealth never creat job for you na yahoo boys u Dey look up to, why don’t you also ask oloshos to invest their proceeds too 😂😂😂

Yahoo no be work but I won’t judge anyone, what ever they choose their money on is there business, na them know where they pain them for body, no Dey form financial adviser when you don’t even have the money
ogun will kill you if you mention me again......
How dare you compare ashawo and fraud?
You be foolish animal
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Isokoboy(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Gadafii:

Some yahoo boys are sensible as well, they know where they are coming from and they know what they want, they know the yahoo work no be work so they invest in profitable ventures, Abi you think all these them younsi6, isokoboy, zlatan, poco etc no Dey press, most of them dey use skit and music or dance dey cover their fraudulent ways, these guys have investments already so no dull am

I dont do scam ....change the narrative
Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by ResidentMUMU: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Gadafii:

Like I said; in most cases, only the ones that were skillfully prior to when they started fraud or have made money from other means before they started scamming are able to diversify their income.

In reality, Yahoo boys have many of the most foolish business ideas.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by faceLAGOS: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Most Y! Boys no dey ge brain.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Gadafii: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
LILTJAY:
ogun will kill you if you mention me again......
How dare you compare ashawo and fraud?
You be foolish animal
ode pusssy is more fraudulent than any fraud, you no hear clitocurrency☹️🤡

This bros dey whine himself, iya Ojo’s daughter that’s barely 20 bought Benz worth millions of naira, Abeg which work she Dey do😂😂

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense by Tboymessiah(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

In reality, Yahoo boys have many of the most foolish business ideas.

Hahahahhahaha, business like what ? Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Intimate On The First Date? Things We Need To Know / Call Girls On Facebook With Her Id Or Number Available For 24/7 Any Country Any / My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.