Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu (38783 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by sweetrace(f): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all hypocrites in this country if we want to truthfully apply it’s meaning. Politics is a game and the best gamer has won

Real politics is not a game. It is about human lives. It is about someone who wants to improve the lives of others. It is not about wanting to achieve presidency!!!
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Killermamba: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all hypocrites in this country if we want to truthfully apply it’s meaning. Politics is a game and the best gamer has won
You and TINUBU and your foolish federal kokonut head (ffk) be hypocrite
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by theforemost: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
We are yet to see the arrest of this lady!!!!

This is a DEAD body. They killed this man

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Uddeze1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
jayAjoku:
I understand but truth is the nation will never be better without a revolutionary Movement,
now you have said something i like. A revolution is the way. It'll be bloody. You and i may not even make it. But it is the way.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by ruffbam(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I have always maintained that the common name for human is "hypocrite." We are all hypocrites in this world. We do and say to others what we don't want them to do to us.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
ruffbam:

I have always maintained that the common name for human is "hypocrite." We are all hypocrites in this world. We do and say to others what we don't want them to do to us.
They love Obi but I can’t love Tinubu, they can insult Tinubu with unprintable names and ridicule him as they like but I can’t diss Obi because he’s their favorite. Tell me what this is if not the highest form of hypocrisy. I’m always glad any time anyone call me a hypocrite here because I understand that they hate the fact that you can beat them to their games. I accept the nairaland version of hypocrisy with my full chest

2 Likes

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by brutal1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is our reality, we deny the things we do and castigated others for doing it. Have you noticed pastors / imam that preach against immorality, their children tops that list at times? On this election, we all played the tribe and religious card. Infact PDP played less of this game. Both APC and LP played the same game one just outsmarted the other with experience. There were states apart from Lagos that experienced more violence (deadly) but the attention was only on Lagos. Alot of fake information were shared and retweeted without verification.
Most were done by the obidients in all honesty. There are thugs in every state in Nigeria. APC thugs on the street, obedient thugs on the social media. The igbos called Tinubu a drug lord but should that even come out from their mouth when we all know as e dey go for them? If 100 nigerians are arrested for drug related crimes, 80 are igbos same way if 100 Nigerians are arrested for fraud(Internet Yahoo - 70 -80 are Yorubas. The Hausa/fulani don't even come in on these two topics. But are we going to because of these things now profile the entire igbo /yoruba tribes as criminals? There are many good Igbo guys doing well same way we have alot of yoruba and other tribes in Nigeria that are doing well. Also there are bad people in all these tribes too. We have to let go of this our TRIBE identity and embrace one identity. "NIGERIAN" but how will that work when the hausa/fulani has been president, the yoruba has been there as president and not one South east has ever been there. This is the first time since 1999 that a south easterner is coming out to contest and they were robbed again. Where is the love in this country? We need to heal, and that healing will only start when we love ourselves truly.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Atiku should shut the fck up. Ibos are not in Adamawa calling your land no man's land. They deserved what they got in Lagos. If it pains you much throw Adamawa open for a Chinedu or Chukuma to be governor over your people. Get the fck outta here, old fool!

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by ruffbam(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They love Obi but I can’t love Tinubu, they can insult Tinubu with unprintable names and ridicule him as they like but I can’t diss Obi because he’s their favorite. Tell me what this is if not the highest form of hypocrisy. I’m always glad any time anyone call me a hypocrite here because I understand that they hate the fact that you can beat them to their games. I accept the nairaland version of hypocrisy with my full chest

I was surprised to see those that abused and coursed Ekiti people for voting their choice shouting trabalism in Lagos. People turned blind eye and deaf hear to it. Isn't that an hypocrisy? May God help human race.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.

INEC President.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Brush1: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
grin that man is a bloody hypocrite. He can never be our president, Nigerians reject him, EU reject him.

We reject him in all entirety. Let it be known that the only problem Nigeria has is just one man called BAT.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dentidon:
Atiku should stop disturbing us with noise. Go to court
this is not matter of court I think some reasonable people will understand the speach from ATiKU if you really know how to think you will understand that atiku make Sense
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by benqo01(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
My whole life of witnessing an election this is one of the most terrible election ever conducted in this country

I will tell my children how this election was,omo it is not something to easily forget, nothing good to write about omo the evil that overtook this election is not something to joke about

Been a Nigerian is not easy,how do you get to explain to a non Nigerian about all these atrocities committed?

It is a shame
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dentidon:
Atiku should stop disturbing us with noise. Go to court
you are part of the problem we are facing in this country aswear to God almighty
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by omokab: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
grin that man is a bloody hypocrite. He can never be our president, Nigerians reject him, EU reject him.
pls I don't get you right .u said tinubu or who can never become your president ? Maybe u are living inside a hole .BAT will be swearing in on 29th of may ,2023. You better accept that and take a life
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
ruffbam:

I was surprised to see those that abused and coursed Ekiti people for voting their choice shouting trabalism in Lagos. People turned blind eye and deaf hear to it. Isn't that an hypocrisy? May God help human race.
Amen to your prayers. God ways and how He sees things are quite different from human ways of seeing things. God is very just, He doesn’t have a favorite, He’s not biased in his judgement. If you think Tinubu is this and that, I simply ask is Obi not this and that as well? I repeat we are all hypocrite and I know what I’m saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by boxypane(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sore Loser. Baba fly back to Dubai with your looted funds.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by boxypane(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Amen to your prayers. God ways and how He sees things are quite different from human ways of seeing things. God is very just, He doesn’t have a favorite, He’s not biased in his judgement. If you think Tinubu is this and that, I simply ask is Obi not this and that as well? I repeat we are all hypocrite and I know what I’m saying.
Annoying the most is that Obi has a badtrack record in governance compared to Tinubu. To put the record straight, BAT won this election fair and square.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Matthewdan(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
Atiku should go and sit down

Lagos is not the only place election held.

And there was violence in other parts of the country. It is hypocritical to ignore all those and pretend Lagos was the worse place in the election

see his head like homo erectus
its actually the worst
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Atiku sorry, we can understand, loosing 6 times can be painful.... God bless Tinubu
if you have common sense you will understand that atiku make sense aswear sugbon aini lakaye lo n da yin la mu walahitalahi you people just old for nothing,,,, old without integrity old without knowledge
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Until the Supreme Court reaffirms that Tinubu won the election, his assuming the office of the president as a mere placeholder.
When court declared him again... What will happen next?

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/your-call-for-reconciliation-smacks-of-hypocrisy-atiku-hits-tinubu/
The same Americans wey riot during Trump time na dey complain about our election. Mr Dubai find your way to Cameroon. Weather you agree to reconcile or disagree to unreconcile you have lost loster lostest
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
boxypane:

Annoying the most is that Obi has a badtrack record in governance compared to Tinubu. To put the record straight, BAT won this election fair and square.
Are you minding them, I accept the nairaland version of hypocrite tag on me with my full chest. Original truth has wiped off the surface of the earth.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by boxypane(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
And you and your types think you are more Nigerian than the choices of others in BAT. What effect has the EU had on our economy?
If you have nothing to say, I suggest you read a novel.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by ruffbam(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I am with you 100% that's why I quoted your first comment.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Shurup your stinking mouth what kind of game is that. You get sense at all?
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by boxypane(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
They employed Mumu Olumo, FF Kolanut, Bayo Onagagaraga to dish out hate speech.
And so called Obidients keyed Into it more. They insulted my father and I insulted their generation to the seventh.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by hush15: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/your-call-for-reconciliation-smacks-of-hypocrisy-atiku-hits-tinubu/

Is it not same thing he did during endsars. After everything, he came out forming jagaban. A useless old man who is ready to destroy to achieve a life long ambition.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:

Yes! He can't be president of Biafra
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by brutal1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
The hypocrisy in this country ehn. Is it in the church? Where Christian's are not united? Their loyalty is to their church doctrines and pastors and not to God. Try marrying from another church and see the shege your eyes will see. My marriage was delayed for over 7months because her church felt I was not Christian enough" (and i was a youth president in my own church where i dey feel say i dey close to God like his PA) grin in business , Go to an igbo man shop to buy an item, if he does not have, he will tell you my brother has it, he does not mind running 2km to go and bring that item for you from another igbo man shop just to make sure the money remains within the igbo community. Thats him showing one love to someone from his zone which is fine now relate it to politics, Is it a crime for me show one love to my presidential candidate? that's one love too. You supported your candidate from the south east which is your choice and you have the right to do so but others that support their candidate are not wise. You want us all to accept that your candidate is better than the other candidates(tricking one with common sense) but you tell your spouses that they are the most beautiful/handsome in the world even though you know deep down in your mind that there are men and women that beats them. The Number " 6 "may have a different look like 9 depending on the location you are looking at it from. We see things differently. We all have to respect that. You are attacking BAT of forcing himself on Nigerians and you are online here hailing anyone that sees "6" your own way. Anyone that doesn't support your candidate is a mugu, you are guilty of the same thing you are condemning. You dont force people to accept your views(political) it is within every citizens right to make their choice and that should be respected. One love
IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
ruffbam:

I am with you 100% that's why I quoted your first comment.
Thanks a lot and it’s good to see people who can still reason deep before drawing a conclusion. God bless you abundantly
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by IgOga(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nobody attacked Igbos....it was agberos attacking everyone who will not vote APC......

You know why? Because GRV said he will ban agbero in Lagos....na why dem dey fight to protect thier Jobs....

Many yorubas too were prevented from voting .....agberos called everyone "Ibo" even if you get Oyo tribal marks as long as you nor dey vote APC dem go send you out say you be ibo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.