Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu (38766 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dentidon:
Atiku should stop disturbing us with noise. Go to court

No, let him go to Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Emma1Oj(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all hypocrites in this country if we want to truthfully apply it’s meaning. Politics is a game and the best gamer has won
I know your kids will be arm robbers and you will praise them for being that.

Clueless thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Invitationn: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
grin that man is a bloody hypocrite. He can never be our president, Nigerians reject him, EU reject him.
Dimwit. When did the rejection of our elections by the EU mean the rejection by Niegrians?
And to not make people dumber like you, EU have no power/authority to reject our election- they’re mere observers. And they never rejected it- only said it could be better/improved.
So where is your unfounded claim coming from?

3 Likes

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by AliGro: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
I hope Tinubu is not calling for reconciliation in that sense. Losers should stop disturbing and should never be allowed close to government. We don't miss anything about their incompetence and craze

2 Likes

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by famology(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Atiku when are you submitting your petition?
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Uddeze1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all hypocrites in this country if we want to truthfully apply it’s meaning. Politics is a game and the best gamer has won
so the lives of millions of Nigerians is a game to you? If you want to play games go get a console!
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Gentew(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
grin that man is a bloody hypocrite. He can never be our president, Nigerians reject him, EU reject him.

EU has their own problems

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Soph1st: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You're absolutely right.

Nigeria Politics is all about being smart criminal.

Being smart with the expense of human life🥺, and inflicting injury on your fellow human, what sort of smartness is that...
It's dumbness, and cruelty!

Because e no reach your side abi?

This is the time that we ought to start telling the truth.... Before it's too late.

Imagine you came to express your right and you lost your life....
Your right o😭
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by sencekompis: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
BAD LOOSERS EVERYWHERE.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by sencekompis: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
As hi de pain them

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
I think say this one done go Dubai since o 😅🤣
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Madups(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Waziri nor mind the deranged f0ol.. Been think say im don turn deaf and dumb cos i nor hear him voice since over a week wey him foot soldiers de harras inocent nigerians for lag. Well except true true baba don enter coma as one nairalander talk earlier today.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Fareke: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
This zoo MUST fall.
Biafra is here…
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by emerged01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oppositions should bury their face in shame. About 24mllion people voted, the winner got 8million of 24million and oppositions are claiming he rigged when they shared about 16million among themselves.
APC would have been a thing of past if they had set their greed to work together.
Tinubu no get problem at all.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Ak83: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
cry mope boy. I like your tears.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Urheadmaster:
You're absolutely right.

keep decieving urselves. if Jonathan conducted such elections ikeja what buhari has done and tinubu using thugs and police to disgrace this country infront of the whole world buhari wi never be president.

2ndly Nigeria may not even exist because buhari was ready for war if he lost in 2015.

So the biggest hypocrites apc should better be guided because nobody is a fool in Nigeria.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Uddeze1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
so the decisions that will affect the lives of millions of Nigerians including you and your family is a game to you? If you want to play games go get a console!
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by millionaireman: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who does Tinubu want to reconcile with when the most deceptive and fraudulent election that brought him as president elect is not validated?
With Tinubu’s "it's my turn" statement which was like from a newly certified lunatic, he insulted tens of millions of people in Nigeria.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Uddeze1:
so the lives of millions of Nigerians is a game to you? If you want to play games go get a console!
I’d advise you to quit being emotional about it, It’s all a game and one way or another the masses get played you might’ve been able to see it so but you are looking at things from a Naive perspective , but Na talk I talk o no be insult
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
O
MasterJayJay:
They employed Mumu Olumo, FF Kolanut, Bayo Onagagaraga to dish out hate speech.

Obi n his miscreant follower also do there own bearing corpers that refuse to dance to their tune, but stupid EU won’t see this. My brother was attack in Ikotun where he was the presiding officer because he dare stand against rigging it for Obidients.

They beat him and collected his phone, if it’s Yoruba that did that to Igbo now CNN would have seen it. I give it to Igbos on this they always stand for each other’s

I’ve been reporting this incident since morning not a single Yoruba soul have reach out to me about it.

Eve
For standing for each other’s I give

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rtyu7644:
:-
if this thing was real you wouldn’t share it no be una again ? Scammers
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by folorunshoadejo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You're absolutely right.

Am not sure your in your right senses
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Raph82(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dem wound dis guy no be small. Next time u go play ur card right. They made Atiku believe that the north dictates when it comes to political power in Naija, that the South doesn't matter as such, see result now.
WOUNDED LION ON THE BEAT grin
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=ecnerwala post=121952796]grin that man is a bloody hypocrite. He can never be our president, Nigerians reject him, EU reject him.[/quote

That was ur slogan be4 d election and u still continue after election . Ur village witches strong oooo
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Uddeze1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
jayAjoku:
I’d advise you to quit being emotional about it, It’s all a game and one way or another the masses get played you might’ve been able to see it so but you are looking at things from a Naive perspective , but Na talk I talk o no be insult
we cannot afford to give up. Impunity should not be allowed to become a norm. when you see it, condemn it. We have younger ones counting on us to create a better nation for them to inherit.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by shinealight(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:

Who does the “our” refer to, I wonder? You and your immediate family? Remember that not only you guys make up Nigeria ooo!
You’re free to check out to Togo with Bode George! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by theforemost: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
The Yoruba Nation hasn't been paying attention and I think it's our one weakness as a people.

We need to be very thankful to Olódùmarè for his mercies and to our ancestors who didn't break faith with us as we foolishly did with them.

It is too bad.

We proudly [ FOOLISHLY ] call ourselves liberals and we are ready to accommodate anything, even those things that openly hurts us and threatens our very existence.

A current example which we accepted is the Peter Obi's cleverly packaged saint-image which tried to bamboozle us into a grand Zionists agenda.

Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is another and we will still not learn!

I was just going through the lineage of Chinedu this morning only to discover very funny patterns.

Do you know that the VERY FIRST VIVOUR to appear anywhere in Lagos YORUBA LAND is Garnett Vivour?

Garnett Vivour is the GRANDFATHER of Olawale Rhodes-Vivour

GARNET WASN'T BORN ANYWHERE NEAR LAGOS!!!

Garnet Vivour's FATHER [ William Allen Vivour] was born in Sierra Leon and his GRANDFATHER [ The one who was the freed slave, Vivour ] was born in the IGBO TOWN OF OPOBO.

William Allen Vivour had Garnet Vivour in or around OPOBO.

The town of OPOBO is a coast town of IGBO LAND which, even against all their pretences, is still Igbo land till this day.

1. Garnet Vivour only migrated to Lagos, as a FULL IGBO MAN, around the late 19th century.

He settled down to marry Sarah Rhodes de Vivour [ strange name ]. Sarah herself was a descendant of freed slaves called SAROS in Lagos, people who settled in Lagos not too long before Garnet.

2. The union of Garnett and Sarah Vivour got the FIRST PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME in 1910.

That was the man who later became Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour.

3. Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour marriedbMajorie Enid Walker [ another strange name ] and they both got Olawale Rhodes-Vivour [ The SECOND PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME ].

4. Because BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, Olawale Rhodes-Vivour had to look in the direction of IGBO LAND to get NKECHI

He didn't marry her but their union brought who is today and suddenly called Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

Nkechi took "Gbadebo" away and raised him in ANAMBRA in every inch of the culture, traditions and ways of her Igbo people.

He was known by the name Patrick Chinedu until recently.

By ALL INTENT, PURPOSES AND COMMON SENSE, Chinedu is an IGBO MAN.

Chinedu's PATERNAL AND MATERNAL FOREFATHERS ARE IGBOS.

5. This particular Chinedu obviously can't speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo perfectly.

He naturally got married to IFY, an Igbo lady from neighbouring Abia state.

He openly IDENTIFIED WITH IPOB, an organization said to be amongst the first 20 DEADLIEST TERROR group in the whole world.

He openly endorsed the ENDSARS MOVEMENT, a movement that got the full support of No. 1 HATER OF YORUBA NATION, Nnamdi Kanu, and he actively participated in the action to destroy Lagos. That destructive action was supervised by the IPOB and cost Lagos State TRILLIONS OF NAIRA IN LOSSES.

He is on record to have severally and openly expressed HATE SENTIMENTS THE AGAINST YORUBAS.

He picks out our most revered Chief Obafemi Awolowo of all Nigerian Politicians to ridicule on National TV.

He identifies with KNOWN ENEMIES OF YORUBA LAND e.g Olúségun Obasanjo, Bode George and Ayo Adebanjo.

He is running for the Government of Lagos State laying FALSE CLAIMS TO YORUBA ANCESTRY.

It shouldnt have been a problem for us to have even an Igbo man of full Igbo ancestry as Governor of Lagos inasmuch as he will be picked, sponsored and elected by the YORUBAS OF LAGOS.

We do these things as gestures of Goodwill in Yoruba land.

BUT THIS HEDIOT IS GETTING DIRECTLY SPONSORED BY THE STRUCTURE OF IGBO ZIONISTS AND THE IPOB AND RELYING HEAVILY ON THE IGBO POPULATION OF LAGOS TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

Now, that is a gregarious insult on our sensibilities especially coming from a man whose ancestry is rooted in Igbo land and who hates so much.

Even the blind can see that Chinedu, just as Giringory Obi, is a ZIONISTS PROJECT ACTUALIZE THEIR AGE-LONG DREAMS OF CONQUERING LAGOS.

But some of my Yoruba people are so [ FOOLISHLY] liberal they can accommodate anything and so blind they can't see the clear danger in this scheme.

Shouldnt we be lamenting the collective stupidity of our people?

But we won't allow you fools destroy us by your foolishness.

We will STOP this current threat and we shall IMMEDIATELY BEGIN MOVEMENT TO DISCOURAGE FUTURE TRIALS BY SAME FOOLS ON BOTH SIDES.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
16 March 2023

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Uddeze1:
we cannot afford to give up. Impunity should not be allowed to become a norm. when you see it, condemn it. We have younger ones counting on us to create a better nation for them to inherit.
I understand but truth is the nation will never be better without a revolutionary Movement,

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by theforemost: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Komu1048:
O

Obi n his miscreant follower also do there own bearing corpers that refuse to dance to their tune, but stupid EU won’t see this. My brother was attack in Ikotun where he was the presiding officer because he dare stand against rigging it for Obidients.

They beat him and collected his phone, if it’s Yoruba that did that to Igbo now CNN would have seen it. I give it to Igbos on this they always stand for each other’s

I’ve been reporting this incident since morning not a single Yoruba soul have reach out to me about it.

Eve
For standing for each other’s I give

Report it to many quarters.

Meet and create union around you. You must avenge it on another ibo man.
Make sure they get it back.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Cantonese: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

“Politics is a game…”. That’s why you are stuck with very terrible leaders. That’s why your nation suffers in all areas of human development.

Na sorry be your name.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Alliswell248: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Painment from sore losers.....
Obi, G5, and kwankwasho made Tinubu pathway to victory easy...

Atiku that could not unite pdp want to unite Nigeria.

Jokers. Try again in 2031.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.