Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. (2248 Views)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Albertone(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
So I don't drink nor smoke anymore. I'm also on a strict fitness routine.
I've been bored at home and I want to be outgoing to fun places. But it's either people are drinking Four Cousins or Hollandia yoghurt or they're puffing loud or cigarettes. All these are no no for me.

How can I go out, catch fun without taking these things?
Also, which fun places can I go to? I'm trying to be sociable.

2 Likes

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
you have to be strong minded in order to enjoy yourself with these same people... you just need self control and to not do the things that you are against.

just because people around you drink, doesnt mean you have to.
just because people around you smoke, doesnt mean you have to.
...and you can still have fun together.

8 Likes

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by saintopus(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
The Social Life you want can't be mixed with non alcohol.

You either defined your Social Life yourself and live by it's principle or

You live by the definition of the Social Life given by the street which is roped into alcoholism.

I don't drink alcohol, smoke and womanize yet I defined my own Social Life.

If I don't live according to your definition of Social Life, then sorry that's my life.

You either like me like that or find another friend.

I defined my world

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am a nature enthusiast. I love nature very much. I go to conservation centres, sometimes the beach. Walking with my bare feet and half naked body, inhaling pure oxygen from the trees around. With my water in hand. đŸ€”đŸ€”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Great question, OP.

But can't Answer!

Since I normally take 1 or 2 bottles when I am with my Gees! smiley

1 Like

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Polynek(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
There are many tinx to do to keep urself busy.
I play and watch football, I play table tennis, computer games, currently learning fashion design (student).
Live is too broad bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by uchman(m): 1:29am On Mar 22, 2023
Visit only museums bro, everyother places, you are likely to meet an old Gee.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by victme1(m): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Just avoid gatherings that has Ak. Avoid it like...

When you are with those group of drinkard friends and the topic is to ginger and order for AK is starting, just use style and take your leave.

For a more drastic approach, change your crowd. It will keep you sane.

Advice from a former Drinkard.

4 Likes

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Tokskob2008: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2023
You will be ok when you cancel that thought that you can only have fun when you take alcohol. For me, malt and yogurt is ok whenever I'm in a gathering.

2 Likes

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by MaScot30(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Simply be mindful of your circle. If you don't take any of those things, hang out with people that's just like you.

You may likely adopt any or more of the habit if you keep mingling with drinkers, smokers

3 Likes

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Albertone:
I've been bored at home and I want to be outgoing to fun places. But it's either people are drinking Four Cousins or Hollandia yoghurt or they're puffing loud or cigarettes. All these are no no for me.

How can I go out, catch fun without taking these things?

I used to do both also. But it's been 5yrs I had a blunt. Been 2yrs I had beer.

One thing I have learnt in life is that we must not subscribe to people's definition and perspective of things.

Find your own fun that is healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Define your own meaning of fun first..
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Haywhymido(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2023
If you are the type that watches football, do it at a watching centre. View new places in your environment on foot, travel on vacation and many more.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
A bottle of pellegrino or chardonnay does it for me.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
A bottle of pellegrino or chardonnay does it for me.
Please, are those non-alcoholic.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, are those non-alcoholic.
No
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by 77star: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
[
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Albertone(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2023
saintopus:
The Social Life you want can't be mixed with non alcohol.

You either defined your Social Life yourself and live by it's principle or

You live by the definition of the Social Life given by the street which is roped into alcoholism.

I don't drink alcohol, smoke and womanize yet I defined my own Social Life.

If I don't live according to your definition of Social Life, then sorry that's my life.

You either like me like that or find another friend.

I defined my world

Totally agree.

I need ideas on social life that doesn't require me to do those things.

Bars, beer parlors, clubs etc are out of it. Where then can I socialize and have fun? The answer may be obvious, but I don't have the answer. Courtesy of me being indoors 67% of my life(church and classes account for the other 33%).
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Albertone(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
I am a nature enthusiast. I love nature very much. I go to conservation centres, sometimes the beach. Walking with my bare feet and half naked body, inhaling pure oxygen from the trees around. With my water in hand. đŸ€”đŸ€”

Good idea.

But it's not improving my social skills. It's mostly a solo adventure.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by eventainment(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Albertone:
I've been bored at home and I want to be outgoing to fun places. But it's either people are drinking Four Cousins or Hollandia yogurt or they're puffing loud cigarettes. All these are no-nos for me.

How can I go out, and catch fun without taking these things?
well if you ain't drinking or doing their things it means you aren't supposed to be in their click. Colleges, classmates, or forced or uncontrolled buddies don't mean you must choose that click as your normal hangout click. I don't smoke nor do I take liquor outside. I just respect myself and go alone or go with friends with similar mindsets. don't wanna be hearing craps like you aren't a man cause you aren't drinking or smoking

3 Likes

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Albertone(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Polynek:
There are many tinx to do to keep urself busy.
I play and watch football, I play table tennis, computer games, currently learning fashion design (student).
Live is too broad bro

Nice!

Though not a football fan.
Wanted to learn basketball, people are charging to teach me. I'm not gonna pay for something I just wanna do as a hobby.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Albertone(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2023
uchman:
Visit only museums bro, everyother places, you are likely to meet an old Gee.

Museums?
Sounds not fun.

1 Like

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Albertone(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2023
eventainment:

Space booking?
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,you and I are on the same page in life....Cuz I don't drink anything that has alcohol and I don't smoke too.....As a matter of fact,all my friends know me for that...And sometimes when we go out together,dem dey always dey dey their lane and nobody dey disturb me say i must drink...In fact,even though say my banny be dey query me say make I dey drink small, but las las,she come understand say I be one kind different specie of mankind... Right now,na she dey tell me to refrain from an
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Ballzproblem2: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
I take soft drinks buy food chop , can't be spending money on something that isn't sweet and leave you intoxicated ,I like star radler though
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Woodaz: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
I am a vegetarian who doesn't smoke or do alcohol.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Rokiat(f): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
My definition of having fun is not consuming alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by marlow1962(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Not a drinker, alcohol fvks me up big time.
I only drink when am with my woman, GREEN ☘ is highly welcome.
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by seanwilliam(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Same here
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by seanwilliam(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I take soft drinks buy food chop , can't be spending money on something that isn't sweet and leave you intoxicated ,I like star radler though
Lol me and you na 5&6.
I don’t smoke, no drug , no beer infact I stopped taking any sugary drinks some months ago .. my social life is bland. I don’t go out with my friends most times cos I no sabi grin if I take ordinary BEST , I go Dey misbehave grin

1 Like

Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Polynek(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Albertone:

Nice!

Though not a football fan.
Wanted to learn basketball, people are charging to teach me. I'm not gonna pay for something I just wanna do as a hobby.
You are not sopox to pay at all
Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by Ballzproblem2: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
seanwilliam:

Lol me and you na 5&6.
I don’t smoke, no drug , no beer infact I stopped taking any sugary drinks some months ago .. my social life is bland. I don’t go out with my friends most times cos I no sabi grin if I take ordinary BEST , I go Dey misbehave grin
damn we are indeed 5 and 6 ,sure say you no be my lost brothercheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice / 44yr Old Senegalese President-Elect Melts Hearts As He Flaunts His 2wives (Vid) / First Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.