Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice (2242 Views)

Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Balablue64: 6:56pm On Mar 22
I was listening to the radio today, lagos talks 91.3 fm when 2 simps agreed that 1.5 million is okay for a bride price. I was like wtf!
1.5 million can get you a good selfcon and pay for five years rent.
1.5 Million can get you a plot of land in some decent place in Lagos.
1.5 million can even get you tocumbo car for transportation business
1.5 million can even open a free borehole water for your community

Why? Why would you throw away 1.5 million into a over used puzzy that will give you problems, pressure and can even end your life quickly if you don't use your sense.
Only a simp would waste 1.5 million for a Nigerian girl that is street property, even a charity organization would spend wisely.
A philanthropist would not throw away his 1.5 million naira , if cubana want to bless you he would put it on his Instagram so that other people can see it too and help thank the lord. Same with even otedollar, Davido, Press go carry am.
But a simp would use his 1.5 million to marry problem, marry a Nigerian girl with baggage into his house, that same lady you married with 1.5 million would be selling her towtow to highest bidder while in your house.
Simps are the worst set of human beings on earth and that's why guys like us needs to be protected at all cost and appreciated like national treasure because WISE GUYS ARE VERY SCARCE in this country.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Martinsmine(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22
Guy i feel u no they dis country... u de canada
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22
the bride price thing is part of Nigerian culture, whether we like it or not. some people pay 100k bride price while others pay 10m or more. it all depends on WHO that babe and her family are.

do you really believe that you would pay the same bride price for a girl coming from a top family in 9ja who was educated in some top international school and became a lawyer/doctor etc... with the bride price of the uneducated girl selling puff puff down your street?

to each their own.

6 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by dawnomike(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22
@Op I pray God should bless you with real money.... and may you find a worthy woman. Just then, you may understand!!!

8 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Ballzproblem2: 7:37pm On Mar 22
my issue is not paying bride price my issue is paying bride price for a lady that has nothing to offer , heck even her exes had her for free grin.

so she must bring something on the table

12 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Martinsmine(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22
MrBrownJay1:
the bride price thing is part of Nigerian culture, whether we like it or not. some people pay 100k bride price while others pay 10m or more. it all depends on WHO that babe and her family are.

do you really believe that you would pay the same bride price for a girl coming from a top family in 9ja who was educated in some top international school and became a lawyer/doctor etc... with the bride price of the uneducated girl selling puff puff down your street?

to each their own.

I swear... dis one na collecting... if d fams aren t loaded Noth ing bro...
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Martinsmine(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22
Ballzproblem2:
my issue is not paying bride price my issue is paying bride price for a lady that has nothing to offer , heck even her exes had her for free grin.

Na why e good make u friend her small.. 7mo nth above
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by SIRTee15: 7:53pm On Mar 22
Bride price according to native custom and supported by the bible should only be for maiden
In fact according to bible, who so ever disvirgin a woman should be the one to pay the price. Even if he doesn't eventually marry her, he should still pay the worth of the dowry.

Modern day bride price is a desecration to the land. It's high time we end it if present day realities will not make the intent of the practice feasible.

A man owe the woman's family nothing for marrying their daughter, he should only be mandated not to maltreat her.

I come in peace.

7 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Jeans601: 7:56pm On Mar 22
MrBrownJay1:

to each their own.

How much mr eazi won pay otedola as bride price.

We know the tribe that collect millions as bride price.

My tribe the father collect bride price and return it back immediately in front of everyone stating his daughter isn't for sale.

Wealthy men don't need there son- inlaw paying them bride price.

6 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Mar 22
Ballzproblem2:
■ my issue is not paying bride price my issue is paying bride price for a lady that has nothing to offer , heck even her exes had her for free grin. so she must bring something on the table
You can always save your sense by foregoing marriage entirely. These things no be by force! grin

1 Like

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Mar 22
Martinsmine:
■ Na why e good make u friend her small.. 7mo nth above
Befriend her small. How small? Why not join Islam, that way you can book her even before she is born. sad sad
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Karlifate: 8:23pm On Mar 22

Short time hookup: NGN15K

Bride price: NGN1.5M

grin grin

Same pussy, different packaging. cheesy

LMAO! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by advanceDNA: 8:38pm On Mar 22
MrBrownJay1:
with the bride price of the uneducated girl selling puff puff down your street?

to each their own.

Go and investigate if u can....it's the poor and semi average one that demand for huge bride price once their see their daughter's magnet caught a fairly okay or rich dude

...it might be culture quite alright.. still doesnt change the fact that its exploitation ..and all for what.... a woman tens of men have slept with with several abortions to match...

4 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22
advanceDNA:
Go and investigate if u can....it's the poor and semi average one that demand for huge bride price once their see their daughter's magnet caught a fairly okay or rich dude

...it might be culture quite alright.. still doesnt change the fact that its exploitation ..and all for what.... a woman tens of men have slept with with several abortions to match...

bro, the reason why people pay is cultural, and as much as most poor parents see it as the Jackpot of the century, well off/rich people also demand bride price, due to Nigerian culture/society.

1 Like

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Balablue64: 8:49pm On Mar 22
Kobojunkie:
You can always save your sense by foregoing marriage entirely. These things no be by force! grin
Old woman always feel shy when you talk of bones

3 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Balablue64: 8:52pm On Mar 22
Karlifate:
Short time hookup: NGN15K
Bride price: NGN1.5M
grin grin
Same pussy, different packaging. cheesy
LMAO! grin grin
Short time olosho is 2000 naira here in my place in gbagada lagos, 99 brothel

3 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Karlifate: 8:55pm On Mar 22
Balablue64:

Short time olosho is 2000 naira here in my place in gbagada lagos, 99 brothel

Hookup runs.

Olosho.

Different names, different packaging, different prices.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Mar 22
Balablue64:
■ Old woman always feel shy when you talk of bones
I am afraid I don't speak or understand gibberish! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by muyico(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22
Im here to read comments
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by ukaface(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22
Ballzproblem2:

so she must bring something [b]on [/b]the table
You just get time to Dey cap nonsense
If you come across a lady that has nothing to offer, leave her na, why would you even think far about her bride price?No be by force na

‘ she must bring something ON the table? Wetin Dey the table?
What are you bringing to the table ?

3 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Gerrard59(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22
Balablue64:
I was listening to the radio today, lagos talks 91.3 fm when 2 simps agreed that 1.5 million is okay

Why? Why would you throw away 1.5 million into a over used puzzy that will give you problems, pressure and can even end your life quickly if you don't use your sense.
Only a simp would waste 1.5 million for a Nigerian girl that is street property, even a charity organization would spend wisely.
A philanthropist would not throw away his 1.5 million naira , if cubana want to bless you he would put it on his Instagram so that other people can see it too and help thank the lord.
Same with even otedollar, Davido, Press go carry am.
But a simp would use his 1.5 million to marry problem, marry a Nigerian girl with baggage into his house, that same lady you married with 1.5 million would be selling her towtow to highest bidder while in your house.
Simps are the worst set of human beings on earth and that's why guys like us needs to be protected at all cost and appreciated like national treasure because WISE GUYS ARE VERY SCARCE in this country.

I am not a fan of bride price, and I hope never to pay one. To those who pay, I wish them the best.

However, it bewilders me when I see people say if a philanthropist does this or that. Forget it, you are not one and CAN never be one. You don't have money, so why do you think you have the effrontery to dictate how much another person should spend his? What is the problem of you people that don't understand elementary economics?

Kini kon simps - one of the most abused words on the Nigerian Internetsphere.

3 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Gerrard59(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22
Jeans601:

How much mr eazi won pay otedola as bride price.

We know the tribe that collect millions as bride price.

My tribe the father collect bride price and return it back immediately in front of everyone stating his daughter isn't for sale.

Wealthy men don't need there son- inlaw paying them bride price.

Since you know them, stay off their women and focus on those who don't accept or request bride price. That is how life is. Focus on what you can handle. BTW, how sure are you Eazi didn't pay bride price? Also, are you in the same class as Eazi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by ValCon888: 2:24am On Mar 23
There's a reason it's called bride price. But some women are not worth the price because they're not a prize.

While some are worth twice their weight in gold. But that's only 0.25% of Nigerian girls.
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by zed7: 3:53am On Mar 23
MrBrownJay1:

to each their own.
Cost of wedding is not the same as bride price everywhere. Where I come from, the bride price of every woman is not up to 100 naira, whether educated or illiterate. The things demanded by family is almost always similar.

I don't know about other cultures though, maybe some bride price is dependent on the quality of woman in some culture.

A lot of small boys just talk nonsense on this forum. Don't be shocked that a 16 year old boy will be educating you about marriage and bride price.

2 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Gaspardd(m): 4:40am On Mar 23
This guy thinks it all ends at bride Price. The thing is if you don't have Sense, don't ever think of women.

Even if you get her for free.... won't you empower her? Won't you start a biz for her... won't you rent a bigger house cuz of her?...

My point is...it doesn't end at bride Price or it hasn't even started at bride Price.

2 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by 99thEnemy(m): 4:44am On Mar 23
SIRTee15:
Bride price according to native custom and supported by the bible should only be for maiden
In fact according to bible, who so ever disvirgin a woman should be the one to pay the price. Even if he doesn't eventually marry her, he should still pay the worth of the dowry.

Modern day bride price is a desecration to the land. It's high time we end it if present day realities will not make the intent of the practice feasible.

A man owe the woman's family nothing for marrying their daughter, he should only be mandated not to maltreat her.

I come in peace.
Sorry! what exactly is DOWRY?
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Tallesty1(m): 7:53am On Mar 23
Ballzproblem2:

Out of all the beautiful, intelligent, hardworking, and industrious women on earth, you end up with one who has nothing to offer and you think women are the problem?
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Mar 23
advanceDNA:

You chose her though
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Mar 23
Balablue64:
I was listening to the radio today, lagos talks 91.3 fm when 2 simps agreed that 1.5 million is okay for a bride price. I was like wtf!
1.5 million can get you a good selfcon and pay for five years rent.
1.5 Million can get you a plot of land in some decent place in Lagos.
1.5 million can even get you tocumbo car for transportation business
1.5 million can even open a free borehole water for your community

A philanthropist would not throw away his 1.5 million naira , if cubana want to bless you he would put it on his Instagram so that other people can see it too and help thank the lord. Same with even otedollar, Davido, Press go carry am.

This topic is comparable to who a son should love more between his mother and his wife.

A young lady wants her husband to love her more than he loves his mom, but the moment she becomes a mother, she will want her sons to love her more than they love their wives.

Humans are generally selfish. You are complaining now because you are a young man. With the way you are going, you are going to be a 'Chiwetalu Agu' kind of uncle, and you will collect 5 million as bride price.

Regardless of how distasteful it is that I will pay to have a wife. The fact still remains that bride price payment is a man's idea.

Women don't collect bride price; uncles do.

2 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by DevilsEqual(m): 8:25am On Mar 23
Gerrard59:

I am not a fan of bride price, and I hope never to pay one. To those who pay, I wish them the best.

However, it bewilders me when I see people say if a philanthropist does this or that. Forget it, you are not one and CAN never be one. You don't have money, so why do you think you have the effrontery to dictate how much another person should spend his? What is the problem of you people that don't understand elementary economics?

Kini kon simps - one of the most abused words on the Nigerian Internetsphere.

Well, the major issue here is the guys discussing it on a radio program with thousands of people listening

My problem is how most Nigerians, maybe humans, think its cool for us all to use their opinion as standards on things

Plus, u can lecture him without all these unneccesary direct attacks

Fallacy ad hominem cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Balablue64: 10:03am On Mar 23
Gaspardd:
This guy thinks it all ends at bride Price. The thing is if you don't have Sense, don't ever think of women.

Even if you get her for free.... won't you empower her? Won't you start a biz for her... won't you rent a bigger house cuz of her?...

My point is...it doesn't end at bride Price or it hasn't even started at bride Price.
Simp detected, Death To All Simps.
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Balablue64: 10:05am On Mar 23
DevilsEqual:

Well, the major issue here is the guys discussing it on a radio program with thousands of people listening

My problem is how most Nigerians, maybe humans, think its cool for us all to use their opinion as standards on things

Plus, u can lecture him without all these unneccesary direct attacks

Fallacy ad hominem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exactly, they were even two, 2 simps who were willing to pay 1.5 million for bride price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship / Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? / How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.