Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,921 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State (7691 Views)

How We Built The Block Of Lock-up Shops In Enugu / See The New House We Built (pic) / How We Built The Foundation in a Valley / Waterlogged Land by Engr Dubem & Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
More pictures.............

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by CircleOfWilis: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
spyder880:
More pictures.............
Pls don't mind my questions....It's because I am doing something similar.....

How many trips of sand did you use in filling the foundation before the DPC

And I will like to know the number of bags of cement and the possibly the quantity of gravels used for the DPC .

Thank you boss
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2023
CircleOfWilis:

Pls don't mind my questions....It's because I am doing something similar.....

How many trips of sand did you use in filling the foundation before the DPC

And I will like to know the number of bags of cement and the possibly the quantity of gravels used for the DPC .

Thank you boss

2 trips of sand will be enough
30 bags of cement
2 trips of gravel.

Welcome.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by CircleOfWilis: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
spyder880:

2 trips of sand will be enough
30 bags of cement
2 trips of gravel.

Welcome.
Thank you,
Wish u more wisdom!

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2023
After the cast of the DPC, we started laying the blocks for the rooms demarcation..........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by kaze4blues(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2023
How much did bricklayer charge for the block laying?
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
kaze4blues:
How much did bricklayer charge for the block laying?

N70 naira each, pay your Labour method.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by Jokay07(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
spyder880:
Since this is a simple building plan, I better share the floor plans here. We are already making arrangements to start this work as soon as possible.

The rooms are small, we can adjust the sizes of some rooms where possible.
I noticed that room 1, room 2 and room 3 has only one access door and that means that there won't be privacy in case a visitor is sleeping over
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jokay07:

I noticed that room 1, room 2 and room 3 has only one access door and that means that there won't be privacy in case a visitor is sleeping over

Thanks for the observation, but this house is built as a single family house and a BQ, there will be another building in this compound where adequate provisions will be made for visitors.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Works updates at this site today............

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2023
We have been working in the lintels and columns of this house.........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Topping blocks on the lintels..........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2023
More recent pictures from our works yesterday..........

We are roofing ready..

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Just before we start the roofing works.......

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
We are speeding up this construction works here, we aim to roof this house, complete electrical piping and start the plastering works this week.

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
More pictures...........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by donforeign: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Parapet for no bad for this small house. One step or premould parapet.. for fit the house Wella . Well, let's go..

3 Likes

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2023
donforeign:
Parapet for no bad for this small house. One step or premould parapet.. for fit the house Wella . Well, let's go..

Nice observation. Thanks.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2023
More updates as we roof this house today.......

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by lordmayor4(m): 5:37am On Apr 19, 2023
We provide the best waterproofing solution.
Would like to work with you in that aspect
Spyder880

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
We have started plastering the inner walls of this house, even as we plan for the roofing as fast as possible..........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
More plastering works today........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
More of our works here today............

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by horlabiyi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oga Spyder, good day to you. Any particular reason/advantage for plastering the building before roofing? Have a nice weekend Sir
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by michlins(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
horlabiyi:
Oga Spyder, good day to you. Any particular reason/advantage for plastering the building before roofing? Have a nice weekend Sir
in my opinion and how I have seen him work, he's just doing everything to ensure timely delivery. He will save time and deliver very fast
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by horlabiyi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Okay but patiently waiting to hear from him. Enjoy your weekend

michlins:
in my opinion and how I have seen him work, he's just doing everything to ensure timely delivery. He will save time and deliver very fast

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by michlins(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
horlabiyi:
Okay but patiently waiting to hear from him. Enjoy your weekend

thanks
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
horlabiyi:

Good evening bro, the plastering before roofing is to speed up the process, instead of waiting for the roof I have paid for to arrive next week, I can plaster the house and move to other stages as they install the roof. We need to complete this house as fast as possible so we can start another building at this same site next month.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
michlins:

You're right bros, it's to save time as we target to deliver this building as fast as possible.

Doors and windows are already being done as we await electrical wiring and fittings next. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by horlabiyi(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Oh okay Sir, thanks for your time. Happy Sunday

spyder880:

Good evening bro, the plastering before roofing is to speed up the process, instead of waiting for the roof I have paid for to arrive next week, I can plaster the house and move to other stages as they install the roof. We need to complete this house as fast as possible so we can start another building at this same site next month.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by celeiyke1(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Pls how much did get these wooden doors each?
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2023
celeiyke1:
Pls how much did get these wooden doors each?

Each of the doors is about N15,000, plus the door frames which is N4,000 each. The keys are sold for N4,000 each, hinges, nails and bolts, 1300 each door.

With transportation to site, just budget N25,000 for each of these types of wooden doors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Land Needed In Asaba (delta State) / Amazing Building Plans And Drafting In Nigeria / Afco To Provide 5.5 Million Housing Units To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.