Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions (40911 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by kagawatim: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2023

22.5 w superfast charge

TRANSPARENT 50000mAh Fast Charging PB50 Led Energy Saving Torch Power Bank Double Output and Input

Power multiple devices at a GO

Type C input and Output

Flashlight

Bi directional charging

Pay on delivery Nationwide

1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Stevosty: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You need to convicted of a crime before you can be referred to as a criminal or ex convict. Even if you are drug dealer that doesn't mean you a convict until the court pronounces that.
Somebody is taking him to court now.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Shakitibob0: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

I am not a lawyer, but is there any portion of the law that forbids a drug dealer not to hold an elective positions in Nigeria?
You day mind those Jokers?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Picardor2: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2023
tamdun:
Obi just dey catch cruise with zombiediots,Tinubu already won some of these cases before so nothing is going to change

Wow that's great. We thank God for that. Was the case on drugs? Better shut up
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by jude33084(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Larryndelaw:
If you are drug dealer and you have not been caught and indicted and convicted , nothing stops you from ontesting an election. You have to be convicted. That's I believe it.
Lots of our Law makers are drug dealers but once they have not been convicted you can stop the. to run for a position

Associating a person with drug related offenses is enough to withdraw his/her candidacy?

Nigeria is in mess right now. European newspapers calling our president elect a drug lord?

and for the ibos mind how you attract hatred to yourselves please.

You guys are just too loud for our liking honestly.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by wallarwallar(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Let's see if you will still be happy by the time the fire works begins and the united states representatives are called-In to testify grin

Senior advocate of nonsense cheesy

United state representative xhaiiii.... How old u be Nairaland don suffer

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Pauladex(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi is funny

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Dindondin(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
We are also joyful and happy.

The PODATTI team hit delicate spots that was never expected by the urchins and their principals.

Go to court, go to court. PODATTI don go court. The process is really being tested.
It is now a televised matter.
The tribunal judges are seated
The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.
A new Nigeria is POSSIBLE.
You know Obi lost. Obi himself knew this but kept on disturbing like a flier that need to be sprayed with insecticide.
Eat lunch, you need strength to wail.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Lannyjoe4u: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Using reverse psychology
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by UTAMUS(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2023
hurryup123:
Failed state

If that is a cigarette then you are funny for making such a post. Kindly shed more light on Goodluck drinking habit, Obasanjo humanizing habit and Buhari smoking habit
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by jude33084(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Peter Obi will be the end of Tinubu 💪🤸💃

Obi cannot win the case period!

My interest now is the drug related case in the US, was he Tinubu actually associated with such?

Reno said he was during the campaign period.

Now election has come and gone Tinubu should be the one suing Obi and Reno for associating him with drug related mess

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by KanwuliaExtra: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Bouncing certificate of RETURN TO RIGHTFUL OWNER. . . cheesy

Dud!

Dud!

Dud!

Dud!
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by AssCraver: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
tamdun:
Obi just dey catch cruise with zombiediots,Tinubu already won some of these cases before so nothing is going to change

Oh u mean Tinubu will bribe his way out of the case again?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Kubin: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
I pitty the future of this country, having people like kayamo as leaders, always defending evil.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by KINGS100(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
''When you live in the same block with a drug dealer, be ready to forfeit your money to the government for sharing the same house with a drug dealer'' Festu Keyamo (SAN) 2022. Note: You don't have to be involved in the drug business to be indicted.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All Obi want is popularity and he’s getting it. He knew long ago before election that he’ll end up in court pursuing shadows.

Neither Obi nor Atiku would have gone near the courts if INEC and security forces had done the simple job of ensuring a free and fair election devoid of irregularities and violence!

Tinubu is no one's problem... If he won, let it be clearly without rigging!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Oluchiugo: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2023
I been think say Obi yarn us say him Win the election and him go proof am, wetin e come dey do na? For him prayer to court nothing like say e win at all na another thing him dey pursue. Make we kukuma gree say e don know say him no win as him prayer talk but e want make dem rerun the election. But that one fit no werk sha.........I just feel all these na cruise cause the same issues Obi is raising now has always been challenged and Tinubu has always won. But maybe there is something Obi knows that we dont. Fingers crossed!!!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by KINGS100(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2023
When a court ask you to forfeit a proceed of a crime, what does that mean to you? Does it mean that the court found you innocent of the crime or guilty of the crime?.

This is a simple issue if you look at it objectively.
there can only be a forfeiture when the person and the money in question are proven to be a proceed of a crime or connected to the crime. this is my opinion on legal related issue. but let allow the court to do their job.

Larryndelaw:
If you are drug dealer and you have not been caught and indicted and convicted , nothing stops you from ontesting an election. You have to be convicted. That's I believe it.
Lots of our Law makers are drug dealers but once they have not been convicted you can stop the. to run for a position

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Emola12(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
We are also joyful and happy.

The PODATTI team hit delicate spots that was never expected by the urchins and their principals.

Go to court, go to court. PODATTI don go court. The process is really being tested.
It is now a televised matter.
The tribunal judges are seated
The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.
A new Nigeria is POSSIBLE.
just leave Dem alone let them start their analysis like say Dem be football poundits
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by reddingtonblack: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Let's see if you will still be happy by the time the fire works begin and the united states representatives are called-In to testify grin

Mumu these are allegations that have being dealt with and thrown out of court eveytime it resurfaces, Nigerians don't just learn.
Obasanjo, Gani fawehinmi, bode george have over flogged those allegations they failed, Peter obi is singing the same old lyrics an effort in futility
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by 2starboy25: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Let's see if you will still be happy by the time the fire works begins and the united states representatives are called-In to testify grin

hahahaha
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Emola12(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

He was only doing daily pay for them.

That time he introduced Ajo to America system as a blueprint master
continue like say you be tinubu lawyer you will cry blood
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Obaofaba: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi has no case whatsoever.

He's just nuisance.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Sammy5413(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu was and still a drug dealer till date

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by DonTattaglia: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kenyamumu, go and sleep. Fake SAN who has never won a case.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by popesco123: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
You just saw only peripheral side of petition as olodo SAN. Wait until the legal fire power start in earnest as the world watch. It is not gonna be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Arabk25: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Go to court go to court we done go court. For their small mind we won go challenge the outcome of the result. Time the come for that one. Inec is in trouble for admitting a druggie to contest the highest position in Nigeria. Let's start with the process first.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Omoluyi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is the problem with you guys. Always too sure of what the outcome will be. You were too sure he would win, he didn't, you were too sure Sanwoolu would lose, he didn't. Stop being overconfident so the you won't always be demoralized with the actual outcome
NaijaRoyalty:

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Floxyijeoma(f): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Is it this same Keyamo that sued BAT as a seating governor? Eedris Abdulkareem still dey ask about you o. Abeg i want hear your reply to "Oti get E." Senior Advocate of Nonsense
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by JoiGeeva(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wait till the end. They will revisits the rigg issue after this case must have been done with been sorted out. grin grin. You'll think these guys don't know what they are doing.. The idea is to uproot BAT first and all his accomplices will be exposed.

helinues:
See goose chasing, it is obvious they lose the election if not their basis would have been how then won the election at where, but na irrelevant petition we are seeing which is a dust bin materials

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by shonepa(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Any aggrived candidate should go to court. Simple.

Na to wait for hearing.

Or should the court disregard their suit?

thesicilian:
If it wasn't an issue before the elections, why is it so now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.