Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions (40907 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by webosky: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

I am not a lawyer, but is there any portion of the law that forbids a drug dealer not to hold an elective positions in Nigeria?

Urchins, Urchins, ahh senselessness bounds you

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by criuze(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Sharing flat with narcoticas you dey tell beatrice
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:
See goose chasing, it is obvious they lose the election if not their basis would have been how then won the election at where, but na irrelevant petition we are seeing which is a dust bin materials

E sure me die say you never read the petition, did you see the alternative prayer?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by olas24u(f): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
We are also joyful and happy.

The PODATTI campaign hit delicate spots that was never expected by the urchins and their principals.

Go to court, go to court. PODATTI don go court. The process is really being tested.
It is now a televised matter.
The tribunal judges are seated
The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.
A new Nigeria is POSSIBLE.

Atleast they will reveal to you ,your own money laundering ,and lies deceiving the Igbo people and setting them back politically, before you can be trusted by any region now will take decades.You are now so far away from that post.start thinking about igbo country or igbo region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by kitken: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2023
If there's no more drug case against BAT. So why d disturbance?
They shouldn't expect PO to pull out just like that.
He needed to try other options to b able to fight bck.
Gather ur evidence n let's meet in #court
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by PassingShot(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The PODATTI campaign hit delicate spots that was never expected by the urchins and their principals.

Go to court, go to court. PODATTI don go court. The process is really being tested.
The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.
Promise you won cry "rigging" or bias after the case has been decided. Promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by omonnakoda: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2023
It is obvious Tinubu allowed drug money or criminal money to flow through his account
Many do similar things today and should learn it can come back to haunt them in future and even send them to prison in the present.It seems Tinubu was smart or lucky enough to escape conviction but the moral stain is obvious
Anyway Tinubu is not a moral person,like most Nigerians,so that won't bother him

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by ShaqFu: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2023
PassingShot:

Promise you won cry "rigging" or bias after the case has been decided. Promise.
ah they will still cry bias and the likes. It's what they're good at whenever things don't favour them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by DSC7: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

I am not a lawyer, but is there any portion of the law that forbids a drug dealer not to hold an elective positions in Nigeria?

Is/was Tinubu a drug dealer? undecided
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Mmadu111: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Breastfeed: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2023
How this guy take become SAN abeg?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by tenpipsperday: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Says sandalili
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by successman100: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Keyanbo.
Pay day is coming o!
Don't forget.
No body is bigger than the masses.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.

Your Pandora criminal and his quota SANs are a big disappointment.
Failures from the start. What a shame !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Chetas81(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Even BRITISH COLONY not always use alleged when comes to criminal offence
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes
If you are drug dealer and you have not been caught and indicted and convicted , nothing stops you from ontesting an election. You have to be convicted. That's I believe it.
Lots of our Law makers are drug dealers but once they have not been convicted you can stop the. to run for a position

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Chetas81:
Even BRITISH COLONY not always use alleged when comes to criminal offence
You have to be convicted before you cam be referred to as a criminal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2023
DSC7:

Is/was Tinubu a drug dealer? undecided
You need to convicted of a crime before you can be referred to as a criminal or ex convict. Even if you are drug dealer that doesn't mean you a convict until the court pronounces that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Bryan88(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2023
tamdun:
Obi just dey catch cruise with zombiediots,Tinubu already won some of these cases before so nothing is going to change
jst so u knw
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by MightySparrow: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Mmadu111:
Yes!

Let us know. I only know of convicts. If a case has been judged in any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest is story. Tale by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by treatise: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2023
What is all this law Grammer.Is he guilty or not?
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by MightySparrow: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes
Which section of our constitution?
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Turboking(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Chekwube1989:
Let see how the drugiee will win this case without Buying the judges
already conceding defeat even before the trial has begun. Shame real shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Stevosty: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2023
hardbody:

Keyamo should have been on the legal team. Now that he has been dropped, he can join as an amicus curae to the Supreme Court and stop explaining his party's position online. I am grossly disappointed in his legal gymnastics, I accorded him more respect than this.
He can't, he is a minister.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Spicycat(f): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2023
hurryup123:
Failed state

What's wrong in smoking cigarette grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Chetas81(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You have to be convicted before you cam be referred to as a criminal
Even if COMMIT the crime or not
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Mccullum: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Obituary just pursuing shadow which he can never get hold of it,

HE IS DECEIVING HIMSELF AND EXPLOITING GULLIBILTY OF HIS FOLLOWERS.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by jude33084(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2023
olas24u:

Atleast they will reveal to you ,your own money laundering ,and lies deceiving the Igbo people and setting them back politically, before you can be trusted by any region now will take decades.You are now so far away from that post.Thank thinking about igbo country or igbo region.

empty threats wink
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by dominic17: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2023
When they were denied access to the election material to prove they case what did you expect?
helinues:
See goose chasing, it is obvious they lose the election if not their basis would have been how then won the election at where, but na irrelevant petition we are seeing which is a dust bin materials
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Greatlee54: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Too many BAT bots on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by ipobarecriminals: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2023
cool We are all happy. Nah to go to bed and watch him display his dumbness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings / Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Why NLC Won’t Protest Hike In Petrol, Electricity Tariffs Yet – Wabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.