Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go (19198 Views)

FG To Abolish Petrol Subsidy Before May 29, Attributes Delay To Election, Census / Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
I almost pity the incoming president of this third world nation!

Where does he even begin?!!
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Mindlog: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Maybe few days before he leaves. cheesy
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by kagawatim: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Na so
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by house10studios: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
If removed fuel will now b how much, dats wat u should tell d common man, not all this big grammar that u will never accomplish in this life or next

Got a track, u need mix n mastered?
Holla BMD MIX
Lagos egbeda
090 75 25 2828
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by youngbabaj(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
If u like remove, if u still like no remove

I and my family go survive
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by criuze(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
I wonder why they want to make this country better

Omo I'm use to the country

Am surviving like this
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by 12inchess: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Tochi3(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
I must unequivocally state that the Protest the opposition, led by Buhari, organised against Goodluck Jonathan in 2012 to prevent him from removing fuel subsidy was a poorly reasoned action.

If Goodluck Jonathan had removed subsidy then, it would have been easier for us today. I hope Dangote's refinery starts production soon.

It's easier to criticize a government than to govern.
grin

It took you almost 8yrs of poo'hari's maladministration to find out it was done in "poorly reasoned action..

But after knowing these facts... you still went ahead to support the thief in Thief'nubu who stalled that same removal of subsidy that would have been "easier" today to manage...

Just Dey play
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Skillsnigeria: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Slimm01: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nobody has the guts to remove the subsidy because some powerful men in the country benefit from it.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

The good news is that Pandora Obidîot will never be Nigerian President in his miserable mediocre life.

Peter and Tinubu are successful, they don’t know you or me, work hard and pray to reach that stage, it’s a different kind of heat. You might wear either of their shoes. Stop fighting for those their kids are enjoying life. I still see Tinubu daughter last week balling, Obi don last year, enjoying himself in London. FOCUS ON YOU. They are loving and loving their dream. Take it from a senior brother.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by vacanci: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
I must unequivocally state that the Protest the opposition, led by Buhari, organised against Goodluck Jonathan in 2012 to prevent him from removing fuel subsidy was a poorly reasoned action.

If Goodluck Jonathan had removed subsidy then, it would have been easier for us today. I hope Dangote's refinery starts production soon.

It's easier to criticize a government than to govern.

Subsidy had long been removed from kerosene and Diesel and you can see how its easier for us today.

You can say that again
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by President2001(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Something is going wrong with this Is ambassador
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Djele: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubus certificate of return is a bounced cheque
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Ijaya123: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
I disagree. That should be left for the in-coming president, Asiwaju to implement.

Let Buhari not carry out any policy again. He should go and get a well deserved rest.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Phatkings: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

The good news is that Pandora Obidîot will never be Nigerian President in his miserable mediocre life.

Coming from someone who is probably typing with a faulty tecno phone from face me I face you in a slum..
He has achieved what you full generation will only dream of achieving but never will

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by lapintoz: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Is this what gives you erec tion at night 😄😄😄😄

On BAT mandate we stand jor 🙌🙌🙌

Advancedpenis:
May we never miss Buhari if Tinubu enter o

Because the cocaine sniffer will be worst than this evil skeleton in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by N3TRAL: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Phatkings:

Coming from someone who is probably typing with a faulty tecno phone from face me I face you in a slum..
He has achieved what you full generation will only dream of achieving but never will

Currently enjoying the sky view in one of the most expensive areas of one of the most urban States in Nigeria.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by elitper: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Be bold and say Tinubu will
be president. E don choke una abi? 😆😆😆
The man is your president already, abi what are you saying? Dude is waiting in defence house to be handed over to now. Tell me what's going to stop him at this point, save death. Shey daydreaming nor dey tire you people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
is it only subsidy or reverse the illegality of an election conducted and the fraud mandate.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by ogwumgbe: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

And your lord will soon be disgraced and possibly be arrested,
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Advancedpenis: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
lapintoz:
Is this what gives you erec tion at night 😄😄😄😄

On BAT mandate we stand jor 🙌🙌🙌

You can stand on his flat penis I don't care

Go to court and stop looking for where to stand else you end with crutches

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by emeka1012: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
That's the right thing to do
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Sleekfingers: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nawedeydia:
Remove Mahmood Yakubu first.

Wetin he do ?
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by N3TRAL: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
ogwumgbe:

And your lord will soon be disgraced and possibly be arrested,

Go arrest am now?
Obidîots 😂
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by computer0810(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I love it when you talk sexy baby. 😄😄😄

Better than this one below me that is crying

Too many dumb heads on nairaland....small thing u r using laugh emoji as if u have won anything u r celebrating.........tinubu is the president elect and will be swear in on May 29
That's sacrosanct........I don't know if u feel otherwise but u can enlighten us on why who was declared elected after winning the majority of vote won't assume office
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Bfly: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
The Fat Big Mary should just shut up her mouth in this affair.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Ireportlive: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Subsidy isn't included in the budget so technically Buhari can't pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn / Udom Emmanuel Dissolves State Exco / North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.