Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go (19195 Views)

FG To Abolish Petrol Subsidy Before May 29, Attributes Delay To Election, Census / Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Reference(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Indeed they had better because with the lowest political capital since the restart of democracy in 1999 (only 4 of 10 Nigerians who went to the polls voted for the ruling APC), the incoming Tinubu government is hamstrung at taking the hardest decisions to move this country forward.

So the Buhari government which has exacerbated the country's economic woes by reckless borrowings and other acts of financial irresponsibility over the past 8 years should honorably fall on its sword and go out in infamy by plugging the bleeding public finances since it cannot summon the moral courage to reduce the horrendous cost of governance or this coming government will be suffer serious governance problems.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by CodeTemplar: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Having just spent half a trillion in budget and more in bribes to rig an election, how will the jihadi regime convince people to accept the idea of not having money to subsidize petrol?
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by afbstrategies: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Even as an ardent supporter of the APC, I must unequivocally state that the Protest the opposition, led by Buhari, organised against Goodluck Jonathan in 2012 to prevent him from removing fuel subsidy was a poorly reasoned action.

If Goodluck Jonathan had removed subsidy then, it would have been easier for us today. I hope Dangote's refinery starts production soon.

It's easier to criticize a government than to govern.
You’re not ashamed to say you’re an ardent supporter of APC ba? Now get ready for the disaster you’re supporting to engulf you. Nonsense
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Kay25(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/68-days-to-handover-remove-fuel-subsidy-before-you-go-us-govt-tells-buhari/
this is the same US obidients are calling for to help them claim their mandate... useless US
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by chaloskyx: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yes bubu remove it cause if you leave it to BAT to do that it would ruin his chances for re election so just finish the destruction that you started
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Litmus: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Remove fuel subsidy,Nigeria over-sabi masses refuse; intrudes CBDC, same thing. Development and progress held hostage by the majority stupid. It is like immigrants put up by some country in hostels refusing fire fighters from extinguishing a fire breakout because water from the hoeses may wet and destroy some of thire documentations.

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by NothingDoMe: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
computer0810:

I only asked u enlighten me on why the declared winner will not be swear in......u can as well go and copy and paste from where u usually do it from coz it seems when 1 mumu influencer deceive u ppl u just start celebrating same way dey tell u to move to collation centres in d middle of d night that LP is leading only to deceive u all.....by May 29 just like we have said here bcoz d election that tinubu will win he will be swear in
I nor dey enlighten again my brother. Make una go court.

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by computer0810(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I nor dey enlighten again my brother. Make una go court.

Na una dey cry about stolen mandate that u couldn't defend nah😂😂😂😂

Werey ppl
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by NothingDoMe: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
computer0810:

Na una dey cry about stolen mandate that u couldn't defend nah😂😂😂😂

Werey ppl

Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by samfrancis1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
Buhari has removed fuel subsidy 5 times in his 7 and half years of bad governance.The fuel subsidy removal is the reason a litre of fuel is at the current price.So I don't know which fuel subsidy he wants to remove again.
The US should have told him to reduce his frequent globetrotting and other wasteful spending that is depleting the nation's resources.The US should have told him to reduce the allowances of NASS.They are really messing with the economy of Nigeria with their jumbo salaries for doing nothing.
Military rule is preferable.
. You might not believe that the military rule got us here.. if only the military personnel is person of abacha yet I’ll support. It any other man of the present day military. Na wash.. na under ex military ogas control them all deh.. that’s the problem Nigeria as a nation is facing right now.. you think the military won’t take down insecurity if they wanted to.. but those ex ogas are making money off it.. and they’re protecting something with their life they don’t want Nigeria citizens to know… we’re waking up..
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Mubiola360: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Even as an ardent supporter of the APC, I must unequivocally state that the Protest the opposition, led by Buhari, organised against Goodluck Jonathan in 2012 to prevent him from removing fuel subsidy was a poorly reasoned action.

If Goodluck Jonathan had removed subsidy then, it would have been easier for us today. I hope Dangote's refinery starts production soon.

you are sir,Jonathan removing subsidy at that particular time would have been a calamity. We have no refinery running at a reasonable capacity that we can rely upon and limit our importation but now, God willing, Dangote refinery will be coming upstream very soon and the essence of subsidy will be next nothing.
You can't just remove subsidy without a projection of already developed homemade effectíve refinery in a corner.
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by Purity1st: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go by BigIyanga: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Dont worry, allman go pay 1k a liter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters / Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen / Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.