Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Teenage Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Virgins (392 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Virgins by Lokojaman: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Northern men esp hausas are in the habit of mostly marrying young sexually naive girls or virgins instead of well matured ladies, who should be about 25. What seems incomprehensible to me is that most of those young baby girls they are marrying are really so small, how can they easily disvirgin those small teenage girls on the nights of their marriages? I hope our men here are not trying other races where their teenage girls could have bodies of 25 yr old ladies.
Re: Teenage Virgins by yrhuhfy113: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lokojaman:
Northern men esp hausas are in the habit of mostly marrying young sexually naive girls or virgins instead of well matured ladies, who should be about 25. What seems incomprehensible to me is that most of those young baby girls they are marrying are really so small, how can they easily disvirgin those small teenage girls on the nights of their marriages? I hope our men here are not trying other races where their teenage girls could have bodies of 25 yr old ladies.

In the current state of NIGERIA.... this is what you are allowing your brain feast on........ BRO, PLS YOU CAN DO BETTER.

If you are in LOKOJA, find the hausa men there and ask

NO ONE WILL ENTERTAIN YOUR THOUGHTS HERE. biko.... too much is going on to come and be thinking about such
Re: Teenage Virgins by woginid967: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lokojaman:

Pedophille alert

Get your mind to think of better stuff mehn.
(Spits)
Re: Teenage Virgins by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lokojaman:

educate yourself on the subject, so we dont have to do it for you: the same happens in the US all the time. in the last 10 yrs there has been no less than 500K child marriages in the US aka underage girls marrying adult men (especially in the mormon community). thats not a Nigerian issue, thats a world issue!

here is another FACT FOR YOU: Child marriage in the US is legal in 43 states (only Delaware, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island have set the minimum age at 18 and eliminated all exceptions), and 20 U.S. states do not require any minimum age for marriage, with a parental or judicial waiver. ... meaning, so long as you have the parents/guardian consent, a 13 yr old can marry a 50yr old man in 20 states in the US !

(1) (Reply)

Sudan: How Do Prisoners Survive During War. / (18+) 10 Turn-ons For Men | Relationship Advice For Women / Is Nesteinvestment Still Paying It Investors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.