Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding (46796 Views)

Will He Share his Property After Divorce. / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Autobot05: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lesson 101:- never get married without a prenup cool
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Konjiboii: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Finesse, kuntus power
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by JagabanBorgu: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bigshots001:

Are these WASTErn hoodlums still dragging the igbos?
I am not even a Westerner, but u are from AfghanEastern.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
as beautiful as she is i can give all my properties to her
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Spanki(f): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Another Gold Digger sighted😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by uvie66: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mumu myopic woman, so because the Man just placed a ring in your finger you think you can lay claim to his properties.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Exceed15: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
With that statement the man is finished already.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by BABYLUVLY(f): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
KimFab:
It looks like she's the one who came into the marriage with properties, and not the other way round.
Exactly. She is richer than him. It was just a joke.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by t2luv1: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As it should be

Is the wedding past 90 days yet? If not quickly go to the state of Idaho and annul the wedding. You have 90 days grace period in Idaho. In Las Vegas Nevada 48 hours. Please don't ask me why I know all this.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Thisthingcalled: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
You all dont even know this person.
If u know who Mercedes is, you would understand that it is her that has property that Eric will collect, not the other way round.

Her post on Facebook was a joke that we all laughed about, just like most of her jokes with her husband on Facebook. The couple throw lots of banter in good humor on Facebook.

Truely, people can twist anything......even the most honest and harmless thing into controversy just to sell.

1 Like

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by t2luv1: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

You're uneducated. Allow me educate you, just like serving a spouse divorce doesn't automatically mean it will be granted as it would be subjected to court hearing and a divorce can be turned down. Same way is such a statement detrimental to any advantages this woman may want to lay claim for or on.

Should the court in future see this statement, it will be decided against her interest that any divorce she may seel was with sick intent and she won't get access to a pin.

Go and google how American courts did the same in the case of a woman who felt she and her husband were old and past prime. Hurriedly pushed for divorce served the husband papers declaring the part of his $1 Billion dollar weath she wanted, properties and monthly settlement.

Try gave her nothing, the same way Psquare brothers stvpid wife in us was giving nothing.

Nothing is always the heritage of greedy woman with such intent

I end my comment with this, why should any female including my daughter want to boldly lay claim to half the husband's property just by marriage. It should be by mutual contribution to the development of that wealth, not by association.

Thank you. Alot of people think divorce in a marriage is as simple as walking out the door. That's a Nollywood fallacy

You have access to wealth by contribution not by association

a good lawyer can get this marriage to annul under malicious intent clause of the 4th amendment,

1 Like

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Graficient: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
This man is liable to die by her actions
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by rafcrown(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
When a motive for getting married is wrong then expect the unexpected.
Good to hide things from 'womenmenwomen'
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Wodu89: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
t2luv1:

a good lawyer can get this marriage to annul under malicious intent clause of the 4th amendment,

Yes. Ofcourse
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Almunjid(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

You're uneducated. Allow me educate you, just like serving a spouse divorce doesn't automatically mean it will be granted as it would be subjected to court hearing and a divorce can be turned down. Same way is such a statement detrimental to any advantages this woman may want to lay claim for or on.

Should the court in future see this statement, it will be decided against her interest that any divorce she may seel was with sick intent and she won't get access to a pin.

Go and google how American courts did the same in the case of a woman who felt she and her husband were old and past prime. Hurriedly pushed for divorce served the husband papers declaring the part of his $1 Billion dollar weath she wanted, properties and monthly settlement.

Try gave her nothing, the same way Psquare brothers stvpid wife in us was giving nothing.

I end my comment with this, why should any female including my daughter want to boldly lay claim to half the husband's property just by marriage. It should be by mutual contribution to the development of that wealth, not by association.

Thank you. Alot of people think divorce in a marriage is as simple as walking out the door. That's a Nollywood fallacy

Gracias, may the skyscraper of blessings fall on u! grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by bewla(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As it should be
Did he get to pay the perant
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the guy will understand the message better and start acting now.
hahhahah
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Is she after his property or true love?
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by ariesbull: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
He married an old gold digger
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by mrlarry: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaybenugo:
A Nigerian lady, Mercedes Ekwutosim Okwukogu took to Facebook on Tuesday March 21, 2023, to share her excitement after her court wedding in Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos from her court wedding with the caption;

That's what she married and fell in love for ' The Property'

https://www.facebook.com/1361988501/posts/pfbid08LGyWpSX7MYvfjc4ZgLFAiGakSx5JP82MWojp9JeExPKXHFQ93msJjYY6do9anM1l/?app=fbl
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by cedricksly: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
madridguy:
u will be Suprised that even after divorce she will be on empty ground. No single kobo will go to her. There is something called Prenuptial agreement(Prenup for short) many of these women sign this legal papers without even knowing its content.. Prenup is an agreement of both parties on what happens to their properties after divorce, most Prenup states that everybody will keep their property they have acquired in their name before marriage or within marriage..
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by OmonnakOdapig: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
See the angle she is coming from. See where she is rushing to first. A new Bride freshly wedded that should be celebrating Love. Cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho. Beauty without brains.
Prenup stops rubbish. Gold digger vibes my foot.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by cooooooks(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pretty sure he has acces to half your properties too.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Officialenny1: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
The bride is useless,foolish and ignorant ... Same idea is what she will educate her kids about
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by iamdapsyj(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
madridguy:

I have a feeling that the woman even owns the properties 🤷
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Bigseven(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
MissOpe:

How can there be life after death when there isn't life before birth ......
i respect your opinion as for one who doesn’t believe God almighty. There’s no better way to explain this but stick to your beliefs. But those who believe Christ Jesus understands exactly what I’m saying. Peace
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by iamdapsyj(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
KimFab:
It looks like she's the one who came into the marriage with properties, and not the other way round.

My thoughts too and that is why she is bold to make that statement. Also, she wants people to feel her husband is well to do so that people won't suspect that she is the breadwinner....I like her psychology!
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by iamdapsyj(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
pocohantas:
In Nigeria? Okay

Poco forget it, I think 🤔 she owns the properties jare!
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by drnoel: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaybenugo:
A Nigerian lady, Mercedes Ekwutosim Okwukogu took to Facebook on Tuesday March 21, 2023, to share her excitement after her court wedding in Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos from her court wedding with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/1361988501/posts/pfbid08LGyWpSX7MYvfjc4ZgLFAiGakSx5JP82MWojp9JeExPKXHFQ93msJjYY6do9anM1l/?app=fbl

Actually, not in Nigeria. Not while the man is alive
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by cejaypriesty(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
shortIGBOman:
I no Pitty the man. He used his hand go marry Igbo Woman. Na him money and properties she dey after.
He is not complaining sir
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by faceLAGOS: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
iamdapsyj:

My thoughts too and that is why she is bold to make that statement. Also, she wants people to feel her husband is well to do so that people won't suspect that she is the breadwinner....I like her psychology!

Rubbish psychology!

She’s actually using reverse psychology.

That way people will be interested in the union & from there they will get to know and come to conclusion that she’s the one bankrolling the foolish simp.

Igbo men are the greatest simp!
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by sodeide2013: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Thank you. Very sensible clarification. I hope it is applied by the judges. Greedy women everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.