Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding (46798 Views)

Will He Share his Property After Divorce. / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by achimendy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Preshieben:
Proud of you Queen

These men must submit

Go get a job or work on your skill, instead of gold-digging around.

Tueh
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Waterbear(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Preshieben:
Proud of you Queen

These men must submit

Submit?
Ontop our own money?
For parasites?
Lol ....
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by litaninja(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Not joy in being there to add to the marriage. Just joy at having access to his properties?

Yet another leech.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by effort1: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
goslowgoslow:

I know you are a kid, if you are too old may be 25 years. Are the people you are cursing the cause of your poverty or injustice? And since you have being cursing what has changed? Who you curse affect?
Somebody made a harmless comment and you started cursing her. How is her comment related to injustice.
You are just a very disrespectful and rude person naturally, I see most of your comments and you have also cursed me several times. Maybe I am also the cause of your problems.

Dear Mr old fool close to the grave, say any rubbish, let me place a deserving curse on you and let's see whether it will have any effect or not.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by goslowgoslow(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
effort1:

Dear Mr old fool close to the grave, say any rubbish, let me place a deserving curse on you and let's see whether it will have any effect or not.
Na now you get money buy data... 😂😂😂😜😜😂😂😂😜😜 Lmao 😂😂😂😂 See wetin poverty don you.. chai Buhari why?.... 😆😆.
Honestly your parents didn't bring you up very well.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wodu89:

You're uneducated. Allow me educate you, just like serving a spouse divorce doesn't automatically mean it will be granted as it would be subjected to court hearing and a divorce can be turned down. Same way is such a statement detrimental to any advantages this woman may want to lay claim for or on.

Should the court in future see this statement, it will be decided against her interest that any divorce she may seel was with sick intent and she won't get access to a pin.

Go and google how American courts did the same in the case of a woman who felt she and her husband were old and past prime. Hurriedly pushed for divorce served the husband papers declaring the part of his $1 Billion dollar weath she wanted, properties and monthly settlement.

Try gave her nothing, the same way Psquare brothers stvpid wife in us was giving nothing.

Nothing is always the heritage of greedy woman with such intent

I end my comment with this, why should any female including my daughter want to boldly lay claim to half the husband's property just by marriage. It should be by mutual contribution to the development of that wealth, not by association.

Thank you. Alot of people think divorce in a marriage is as simple as walking out the door. That's a Nollywood fallacy

You have access to wealth by contribution not by association

point of correction divorce can never be turned down by courts but you are given a separation period rethink your decisions, after period procedings take place also this can take long depending with wealth and assets at hand

the claiming of the half of the wealth is based on if the wealth was built while the two were together, anyone comes after building the wealth gets according to time they came into marriage

thats the reason rich people makes you sign a prenup or if not the wealth is held through a family trust, were no an individual has NO control but as group you do and whoever wants to cash out can sell their share

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Wodu89: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

point of correction divorce can never be turned down by courts but you are given a separation period rethink your decisions, after period procedings take place also this can take long depending with wealth and assets at hand

the claiming of the half of the wealth is based on if the wealth was built while the two were together, anyone comes after building the wealth gets according to time they came into marriage

thats the reason rich people makes you sign a prenup or if not the wealth is held through a family trust, were no an individual has NO control but as group you do and whoever wants to cash out can sell their share

You're wrong. Divorce proceedings are never 100% go and do your research
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by AfDapone: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
It seems the female republic have seemingly gone on vacation when this topic was posted. Uhmmm!
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

You're wrong. Divorce proceedings are never 100% go and do your research

NO nation in the world forces people to remain married after a divorce application you are granted a seperation period or it takes long to be fully granted due usually complex issue of wealth

You are confusing not being granted divorce as one wishes against formal process etc and being refused, those are two different things

since you have research and found many of those copy and paste them here

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Wodu89: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

NO nation in the world forces people to remain married after a divorce application you are granted a seperation period or it takes long to be fully granted due usually complex issue of wealth

You are confusing not being granted divorce as one wishes due to formal process etc and being refused, those are two different things

since you have research and found many of those copy and paste them here

Oga. Speak with lawyers and confirm. Not all divorce proceedings ends up in divorce. They may go seperated but it's not always a 90% deal that divorces ends in divorce by the court. Go and do your research. I'm not speaking without deep research
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Oga. Speak with lawyers and confirm. Not all divorce proceedings ends up in divorce. They may go seperated but it's not always a 90% deal that divorces ends in divorce by the court. Go and do your research. I'm not speaking without deep research

Like i said you are confused, is it i said you are given time to rethink your decision towards divorce

You were sounding as if the STATE its self wont grant you divorce, whereas its the couple's decision stop the divorce application

Its STATE stops the application after the couple has made the decision not to prosed not the other way round

My correction was on when you said DIVORCE CAN BE TURNED DOWN
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Wodu89: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

Like i said you are confused, is it i said you are given time to rethink your decision towards divorce

You were sounding as if the STATE its self wont grant you divorce, whereas its the couple's decision stop the divorce application

Its STATE stops the application after the couple has made the decision not to prosed not the other way round

You're jumping just to argue. Go and read my initial comments
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

You're jumping just to argue. Go and read my initial comments

You are the one jumping

You said DIVORCE CAN BE TURNED DOWN and my argument started from there, that no STATE can turn down a divorce, state follows the wishes of one who files

ONLY WHEN THE COUPLE AMENDS THINGS AND AGREE TO SORT THINGS OUT THEN PROCEDINGS FOR DIVORCE ARE CANCELLED
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Preshieben:
Proud of you Queen

These men must submit
Lol, How can a man submit to a woman,.he cares and provide for, the woman should be submissive to her man.
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by ahnie: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.