Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States (71727 Views)

More Troubles For INEC As Peter Obi Disputes Election Result In 21 States - PT / Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by descarado: 3:32am On Mar 23, 2023
Dedeity:
Pablo Escobar was the richest man in the whole south America but he never ruled Colombia as president.
Elchapo as rich and tough as he was never ruled mexico.
It's only in Nigeria that a drug baron is pushing to be our president and some idiots who have no ambition are supporting him. How would the world look at us ? God forbid. A drug baron can NEVER be our president
Drug Lords are kingmaker. They are never Kings. E get why its like that all over the world.
Let's watch and see how his pans out.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by nostradamoss: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:
sad
The drugie is as good as gone already shocked

The way you and your stupid generation will be gone already
Fool
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by nostradamoss: 3:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora dey try use the Imo Format grin

Is so funny Pandora wants to become a Supreme Court President cheesy

Overvoting took place, according to Peter Obi in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe and Niger grin

I thought his supporters were crying few days ago INEC did not let LP have access to the election materials? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm sure they don dey go through results from polling units in does states to find were overvoting occurred.

You see how stupid and Foolish you are ? What has changed in your life ? Nothing Tinubu doesn't know you and am very sorry you will really suffer ,since you saw black and called it white
Hater of good things and good will never come to you fool
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Akharmony: 4:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Where can we go without Obi, the only hope common Nigerian has at the moment.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Pimine: 4:28am On Mar 23, 2023
Ayodeoba:
for this comment, should any war happen in Nigeria at this moment, we will team up with Yorubas to fight you igbos. This time it’s total wipe out
You can't do nothing, bruv. Mr team up. Cowards
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by bewla(m): 4:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Dedeity:
Pablo Escobar was the richest man in the whole south America but he never ruled Colombia as president.
It's only in Nigeria that a drug baron is pushing to be our president and some idiots who have no ambition are supporting him. How would the world look at us ? God forbid. A drug baron can NEVER be our president
Name checking for may 29

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Mrmb: 4:55am On Mar 23, 2023
lawman88:
Peter Obi just want to kill Tinubu with his case:
Can Tinubu prove all the cases
1) Drug case
2) 25% case
3) election rigging

Hope when Asiwaju wins at the law court you won't start criticising the judiciary again. You all were praising the presidency for their policies before the elections and also the INEC, but after una lose election finish, criticism start... Brace up for another impact grin grin grin Asiwaju has arrived
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Desusi: 5:12am On Mar 23, 2023
buharitill2023:
Hahahaha

And atiku forensic analysis will also show he has the highest number of lawful vote,
No be juju be that,
Or forensic analysis has turned to miracle Wonder,

I don't know how the same forensic analysis will prove two losers winner at the same time,

The 21 states were both rigged and won by obi and atiku,
l
You have same mind with me,could it be that both atiku and obi won in 25 States?Obi should let sleeping dog lies and hope for a better reelection in 2027.An attempt to pursue this matter, would lead to waste of money,energy and precious time -my opinion though.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Desusi: 5:17am On Mar 23, 2023
dmz1:

Did Ngige ever said that?
So you meant ngige also rigged? What's the problems with these elders.They must have been stealing meat in their mama pot when they were small unknowingly! Haba.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by sanu412: 5:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Dedeity:
Go and proof all these allegations in court and stop being petty with your empty brain presidential candidate that doesn't know the difference between Bvas and Irev.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Dedeity: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2023
sanu412:

Go and proof all these allegations in court and stop being petty with your empty brain presidential candidate that doesn't know the difference between Bvas and Irev.
One of the idiots am talking about spotted
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Dedeity: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2023
gideonvalor98:

Na your father him dey push drug for? You wey no be idiot but dey support a candidate that don't know the difference in the function of BVAS AND IREV. YOU MUST BE AN slowpoke THEN
This is one of the many idiots am talking about. Loafers without ambition
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Tommydare(m): 5:35am On Mar 23, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚see person that is literate enough. E go shock you.
Israel07:

Unfortunately you're not literate enough to know how the court treats a case
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:41am On Mar 23, 2023
Slimwhyt:

Na me and my papa be the real mad person.

Glad to know
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Temi2468: 5:43am On Mar 23, 2023
He would have added under-age voting to it in the core northen states. This would have been a very strong point INEC has no excuse for.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by akins088(m): 6:06am On Mar 23, 2023
He tried boss but tell him his case no stand. The type of case he pushed forward shows how strongly he can think. There isn't any thing wrong with your love for Obi but your pretence nothing seeing the truth that lost is your problem.
KINGS100:
And una shout: It's only three people in a room tweeting. You lied

He can't win even one state because No structure. He won 11 states + FCT

He can't get even 1 Million Votes. He got almost 6Million votes.

Go to court: Now we are in court but you are the ones restless, bribing every sick and Harry to congratulate tinubu

He can't win any state outside South East: He worn Lagos, Cross River, Delta, Nasarawa, Plateau and more.

The case is dead on arrival : But you wan't to strangle the petition on social media even before the judge see it.

UNA NO THE TIRE?

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Otulented: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora dey try use the Imo Format grin

Is so funny Pandora wants to become a Supreme Court President cheesy

Overvoting took place, according to Peter Obi in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe and Niger grin

I thought his supporters were crying few days ago INEC did not let LP have access to the election materials? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm sure they don dey go through results from polling units in does states to find were overvoting occurred.

Akpamu! You don't even know where he came from. Tozo with Akpamu!
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Novarisammy2: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Arabk25:

Lol guy calm down nah
it was a stolen mandate. a job done by amateurs
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Mac2016(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2023
id4sho:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/589557-presidential-election-peter-obi-disputes-inec-results-in-21-states-full-list.html

Height of cluelessness. Obi would be disgraced eventually. He even listed Oyo State too but where LP won is good and okay. This is typical Nigerian mentality. Always angry when things don't go their way even when they obviously lost or not competent enough.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ozijay: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2023
Guy u too much, 🀣🀣🀣🀣, After Peter Obi don spend hard earn money flying helicopter here and there, u con sideline his effort like say na only u get Monopoly of stealing hahaha, una enter on chance.
Faber:
grin

This 2023 elections have taught me many lessons. One is Never steal from a stingy man, he go pursue you woto woto until you release him property

Now I understand what Ngige meant by "Tinubu don't rejoice yet, only me can explain what I passed through in the hands of Obi in Anambra State"
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by nairamaniac: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Faber:
grin

This 2023 elections have taught me many lessons. One is Never steal from a stingy man, he go pursue you woto woto until you release him property

Now I understand what Ngige meant by "Tinubu don't rejoice yet, only me can explain what I passed through in the hands of Obi in Anambra State"

Did ngige really say this?
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by chibrolex(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
I said it! On an expanded scope, the Peter Obi-Yusuf Datti presidential election petition have a lots of wide scope it will take and most of these micro-issues(failure to use BVAS, IREV, 25% FCT votes, incongruent collated results not loaded on INEC Drug case etc) are what will nail the fraudulent mandate criminals.
He argued that the failure of INEC to promptly upload the results from polling units through BVAS to the INEC Result Viewing (IReV) portal on the day of the election invalidated the exercise.....This the biggest point Obi made in his petitions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by chibrolex(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2023
He argued that the failure of INEC to promptly upload the results from polling units through BVAS to the INEC Result Viewing (IReV) portal on the day of the election invalidated the exercise....I guess this to be Obi's finest point in his petitons

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by billyG(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2023
A druglord is about to receiy d disgrace of his life.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Alexpetra: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=121979098]I think Peter Obi is a mad man and a threat to national security. [/quotep]I think tinubu is the real threat to our national and international security.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by year2013: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Faber:
grin

You made my day
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ehay(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
buharitill2023:
hahahaha,
Bornu state we were expecting 700k vote, and bornu was 276k,
Same with yobe, we were expecting 500k, turn out to be less than 200k vote and the worst part of it atiku won yobe,
But obi get almost 500k vote from small anambra, almost 500k from small Enugu and almost 500k vote from small abia,
You people are so wicked,
You beat person and you're the one still crying,
That is oppression and evil

That's where you are getting it wrong. Eastern states have population, just that we do not come out to vote. Even with that number, many people sti did not come out to vote because of distrust in the election process. INEC proved them right.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by codedguy1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ayodeoba:
its height time you people will be endangered specie in the country. Just continue, we re watching. Just believe this, he is bound to fail in court again, anything else you re finished

FYI I am not Igbo. Only a coward will threaten a whole tribe.

Why don't you wait and see if he fails in court. It seems you are already scared.

What is the meaning of of " anything else you are finished" you sound very stupid and childish when you say things like this as an unknown idiot on a public forum.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Jayneck: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

am confused....even if all igbos in entire nigeria vote obi,obi cant still not win....
they need alliances and not chest beatin....
it baffles me how u tinubus think it only ibos that voted for obi. Even Edo and platue including Benue and Abuja are all ibos abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / UAE Convicts 6 Nigerians For Wiring $782,000 To Boko Haram, FG Official Indicted / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.