Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States (71678 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Jayneck: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
What even makes this man think he won all those states.... It's obvious that this Obi is desperately after this president post and the truth is that people like him doesn't have something good to offer but to achieve his selfish interest
he never said he won but his votes were suppress and added to tinubu
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Jayneck: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:
This is a case of over voting which all parties are guilty of......The states i expect he mention were more states in the north but he called out the south west and omit the East except IMO with a surprise loss in Rivers but Lagos victory to APC was fair though
But Anambra is a case of extreme is he that good ..... This would be a diffcult nut to crack as APC have enough evidence to discredit elections that also took place in the East....
then they should come up with their own evidence too simple.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Jayneck: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

you see....
i just mentioned am from south south,but you still went ahead and tag me yoruba....
you dont even understand how insultive that is....
mugu south south no be tribe. Mention your tribe. U guys should stop hiding under south south north north West west to spill trash here. We have tribes that make up South south which of them are u from. Okpe, isoko,urhobo,ishekiri,ijaw,delta ibo. These are the major tribes in delta. Benin has their too auchi,benins,Ishan, and others same with rivers akwaibom cross river stop foolish yourself and mention your tribe abi south south dey speak one common language?
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by YorubaRonuuu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jayneck:
he never said he won but his votes were suppress and added to tinubu
added to Tinubu, how about Atiku
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jayneck:
mugu south south no be tribe. Mention your tribe. U guys should stop hiding under south south north north West west to spill trash here. We have tribes that make up South south which of them are u from. Okpe, isoko,urhobo,ishekiri,ijaw,delta ibo. These are the major tribes in delta. Benin has their too auchi,benins,Ishan, and others same with rivers akwaibom cross river stop foolish yourself and mention your tribe abi south south dey speak one common language?

we are deltans....that una mental games is not gonna fly....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by igbosarejews(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

we south south people dont go around insultin others....
soo yes,we are prefered more than you....

start with not insultin others no more even if they annoy you....slowly slowly it will change....it will need many years....
start small small....
This this fó0l. Go and locate your tribe before dragging south south înto your stûpidîty
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
igbosarejews:

This this fó0l. Go and locate your tribe before dragging south south înto your stûpidîty

ntoor....
go hug something....
we are deltans....

he pain am....
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by buzorcharles(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
You're mistaking me for your dad who does not have sense

I'm not your daddy grin

Would have poisoned u if u were my dad with this level of stupidity. Anyway I can see ur mum is stupid that she trained ur with her stupid colostrum.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by jamjo: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora dey try use the Imo Format grin

Is so funny Pandora wants to become a Supreme Court President cheesy

Overvoting took place, according to Peter Obi in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Taraba, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Gombe, Yobe and Niger grin

I thought his supporters were crying few days ago INEC did not let LP have access to the election materials? 😆😆😆

I'm sure they don dey go through results from polling units in does states to find were overvoting occurred.

I will like you to watch the video blow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa3evqQgDJ4
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Is like this might be your last chance of becoming the president, put in more effort or better still hire some international observers.

Ode
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Waterbear(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I think Peter Obi is a mad man and a threat to national security.

Threat to corruption you mean
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by senatordave1(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Saintinoo:

Oboy, Anambra should have had 1m vote for Obi, in my area Awada, everywhere empty, my polling unit, there was no space again.

But you claimed to vote in taraba
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by buharitill2023: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please stop this use of foul language and talk like refined person. What is "Obidient"? We are making discourse but you're using gutter language to name calling.
I didn't see where I ever mentioned that Tinubu cannot get or winning heavily in his constituency. You're the one introducing what you mathematically nursed it to be. Tinubu can even get 99.99% anywhere in Nigeria and not only in Yoruba land, same way any of the candidate can also do likewise in any state of the federation but must be seen to be transparently gotten, that is the main issue in contention. You're seen it that if Obi could get such percentage of votes in his domain why won't Tinubu get such in his domains but you forgot that even Atiku couldn't get such in his domain but Atiku and his supporters not saying what you guys are saying.
If anyone rig to their favour let the tribunal do justice to it but trying to suppress people opinion is antidemocratic.
You can take time and watch this video and see what LP is saying, how INEC fortified their own results. What they announced quite different from what the posted on the IREVs portal. Just 6 local results have covered the total results given to LP in Rivers state and Rivers state is having 23 LGAs. Meaning the score of LP in the remaining 17 LGAs is minus. Just take time and watch and learn what the LP is fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa3evqQgDJ4
we have all agreed not to bring river state into anything rigging or suppression of vote,
wike even said you should remove the 53k from apc vote and add it to Obi vote if you think is 53k vote he (wike) will use to rigged election if he wanted to rigged election.

tell me any other state apart from river and lagos LP lie of having 960k vote,
just imagine , you will score 95% from your strongest opponent home, not just the zone but the home of your number 1 opponent.
no be juju be that.

as me and buhari said that the results reflect the true wishes of Nigerians
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Saintinoo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
senatordave1:

But you claimed to vote in taraba

No, i.came down to Onitsha a week to the elections, i.was getting updates from my lads in Jalingo.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by IfnobeGod20: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
buharitill2023:
we have all agreed not to bring river state into anything rigging or suppression of vote,
wike even said you should remove the 53k from apc vote and add it to Obi vote if you think is 53k vote he (wike) will use to rigged election if he wanted to rigged election.

tell me any other state apart from river and lagos LP lie of having 960k vote,
just imagine , you will score 95% from your strongest opponent home, not just the zone but the home of your number 1 opponent.
no be juju be that.

as me and buhari said that the results reflect the true wishes of Nigerians
I don't know why you people are too lazy to read or get armed with information. I can bet you didn't watch the video attached in my last comment. The 53,390 you see there is just the result for 6 local government areas and not the overall and in that local government areas LP got over 190,000 in just 6 LGAs but INEC announced that the overall score of LP is slightly 170,000. Meaning in the remaining 17 LGAs LP will be having minus votes to tally with the votes recorded for LP by INEC. Could that be possible in Rivers state or has any party got minus in history anywhere in the world? You guys and INEC need to explain to the world how that can be possible.
Mr. Man, the votes suppression wasn't only two states as complained by LP. It was visible in Lagos, Rivers, Imo, Plateau, Adamawa, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Taraba and Bauchi.
Now that they are now at the tribunal, every hidden thing will come to light. Whether LP is lying, it would be revealed or APC truly suppressed votes it would be known at the tribunal. All this media trial would not stop the truth.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by buharitill2023: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't know why you people are too lazy to read or get armed with information. I can bet you didn't watch the video attached in my last comment. The 53,390 you see there is just the result for 6 local government areas and not the overall and in that local government areas LP got over 190,000 in just 6 LGAs but INEC announced that the overall score of LP is slightly 170,000. Meaning in the remaining 17 LGAs LP will be having minus votes to tally with the votes recorded for LP by INEC. Could that be possible in Rivers state or has any party got minus in history anywhere in the world? You guys and INEC need to explain to the world how that can be possible.
Mr. Man, the votes suppression wasn't only two states as complained by LP. It was visible in Lagos, Rivers, Imo, Plateau, Adamawa, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Taraba and Bauchi.
Now that they are now at the tribunal, every hidden thing will come to light. Whether LP is lying, it would be revealed or APC truly suppressed votes it would be known at the tribunal. All this media trial would not stop the truth.
how are you going to see the possibility of rigging after seeing osun judgement,
Besides, the result from EC8A and irev are the same except that of River state,
And I told you not to add river state issue to our discussion
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by IfnobeGod20: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
buharitill2023:
how are you going to see the possibility of rigging after seeing osun judgement,
Besides, the result from EC8A and irev are the same except that of River state,
And I told you not to add river state issue to our discussion
The Osun judgement never dispelled seeing where over voting or vote suppression took place. The judgement only pointed out that the petitioner cannot only rely on the BVAS without bringing the manual register to back it up. Meaning BVAS or manual register cannot work in vacuum, that shows they are intertwine. Aside that, the results issued at the polling units by PO are also determining factor.
Let me also let you know that the case of Osun is quite different from that presidential. It is more of votes suppression which cannot be found in BVAS because we don't use BVAS to vote, it is meant for accreditation and capturing. It is only IREVs that has captured votes for each party and not even in raw form that can easily be tabulated in a stroke of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.