Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) (36926 Views)

Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Chakulaa: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ma sha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by AntiChristian: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Don't Forget to Make This Du'ā When Ramadhān Arrives - Shaykh 'Abdurrazzāq al Badr [Ar|En Subtitles]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f2-jAGx5IA [38 seconds] [Ar|En subtitles]

Sighting the new moon:
اللهُ أَكْبَر، اللّهُمَّ أَهِلَّهُ عَلَيْنا بِالأمْنِ وَالإيمان، والسَّلامَةِ والإسْلام، وَالتَّوْفيقِ لِما تُحِبُّ رَبَّنا وَتَرْضى، رَبُّنا وَرَبُّكَ الله

Allaahu 'Akbar, Allaahumma 'ahillahu 'alayna bil'amni wal'eemaani, wassalaamati wal-'Islaami, wattawfeeqi limaa tuhibbu Rabbanaa wa tardhaa, Rabbunaa wa Rabbukallaahu

Allah is the Most Great. O Allah, bring us the new moon with security and Faith, with peace and in Islam, and in harmony with what our Lord loves and what pleases Him. Our Lord and your Lord is Allah.

[At-Tirmithi 5/504, Ad-Darimi 1/336. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/157]

3 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by youngsheezaz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mori aba binka yaramadan….

2 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by amynah94(f): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah robil a'lameen
RAMADAN MUBAARAK

3 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by jayAjoku(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Islam ☪️ sweet sha I want to be a Muslim but I no want close marking 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by easiaq(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah ma sha Allah Allahumma balighna ramadan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Idbaba01: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Allihamdulilah...May Allah swt forgive all our sins and accept our ibadah. Ramadan Kareem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Edzy: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yes I also sighted it immediately after magrib prayers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by gloryman91: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin for witness this year Ramadan.

Alhamdulilahi I am a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Henry22(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emola12:
Nnah see saterlite nnah dey call am moon fasting start on 24th

This ones don go sight Elon musk space-x satellite come call am moon.....

8 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Shurtman79(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
ALHAMDULILAH ♥️

3 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Squirrel1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Newdawn30:
Make una pray for the country, oray for one Nigeria and pray against violence especially in the north
InSHAllah we will do just that..

4 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by ifko: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
This will give Yakubu an opportunity for him to repent of all his atrocities committed during the kangaroo election he oversee.

1 Like

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Carlylepneuma: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Masha Allah, congratulations to all the Muslim umma for witnessing yet another holy month again... Alhmdlh..

4 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by izubext007: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
May Allah grant us strength all through the Ramadan period

5 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Masha Allah, may Allah make this Ramadan one to remember for us, may he make it for us a period of reflection, forgiveness, kindness, sincerity in deeds and words and may he accept our Ibaadaat and supplications. Ramadan Mubarak.

5 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Haines: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah robbil A'lameen
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by wumi2017(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah 🙏
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by tolufase: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah for witnessing another Ramadam. May Almighty Allah make it easy for us and accept it as an act of Ibadah, Amin.

Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim brothers and sisters across the globe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Watinani(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah Masha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Diligent1(f): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yes, I sighted it immediately after Magrib prayer
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by ayinba1(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bakrabas:
Alhamdulillah I sighted the crescent moon for the second time in my life

The images attached are what I captured and my friends .

To all Muslims In the world Ramadan Mubarak
Beautiful, ma shaa Allah
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by ayinba1(f): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
jayAjoku:
Islam ☪️ sweet sha I want to be a Muslim but I no want close marking 🤣

Welcome, it is the best, as in win win 🥇
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by jayAjoku(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
ayinba1:

Welcome, it is the best, as in win win 🥇
shey you no go Guide me
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by miftaudeen(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah, I also sighted for the first time in Lagos
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Chetas81(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
The religion value is unknown

1 Like

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Farid24224(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chetas81:
The religion value is unknown

Unknown to you... Not to us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Goddyrichie(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Newdawn30:
Make una pray for the country, oray for one Nigeria and pray against violence especially in the north
4 where that doesn't stop them for killing for they're gods they just going to stop for now till the fasting end then they continue we all knew if it's Christian fasting they going to say different kind of things

2 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by Chetas81(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Farid24224:

Unknown to you... Not to us
The religion is not from god
Re: Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) by juman(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2023
It seems many people sighted the moon.
Ramadan mubarak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.