Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election (35751 Views)

Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia / Prof Ikonne Wins Abia PDP Governorship Ticket (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Firstly LP is a far less dirty party compared to PDP and APC, and sometimes that also influences the performance of an office holder.

Secondly if you think any state in Nigeria has experienced development as it should in the past 24 years of democracy in Nigeria, then you are only being ignorant.

This jubilation you see here is not just about governance only but about the will of the people getting fulfilled, something most states didn't achieve because of desperate people in power cheating the people with the election outcome.

Africans naturally are people who love celebrating when they achieve something not the same way the whites do, so this jubilation is not just about governance only but fulfillment or is Abia the only state that has suffered in the past 8 years from Fulani herdsmen, high cost of inflation, scarcity of fuel, scarcity of the naira, high dollar rate, kidnappings and so on? Because the last time I checked, there are states that have suffered worse than Abia and did not jubilate like this even with a new governor in place or the people there don't want good governance too?
edeoga LP guy in Enugu was in PDP Obi was in PDP LP guy in benue Herman was in PDP previously so what makes u think LP is saints... stop being naive ok
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Firstly LP is a far less dirty party compared to PDP and APC, and sometimes that also influences the performance of an office holder.

Secondly if you think any state in Nigeria has experienced development as it should in the past 24 years of democracy in Nigeria, then you are only being ignorant.

This jubilation you see here is not just about governance only but about the will of the people getting fulfilled, something most states didn't achieve because of desperate people in power cheating the people with the election outcome.

Africans naturally are people who love celebrating when they achieve something not the same way the whites do, so this jubilation is not just about governance only but fulfillment or is Abia the only state that has suffered in the past 8 years from Fulani herdsmen, high cost of inflation, scarcity of fuel, scarcity of the naira, high dollar rate, kidnappings and so on?
... Less dirty in your wisdom with Peter Obi who left PDP,one of the corrupt party for LP all because he was denied ticket, right?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Yo Mama must be proud. 🙂
and your kinsmen must be so pleased with this your thinking undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
mutantninja:

You’re still a child… when you lose a match you want to destroy the stadium😂 to us, Obi is a failure to you he is Christ… Obi can never be president.

E pain am.... grin
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
... Less dirty in your wisdom with Peter Obi who left PDP,one of the corrupt party for LP all because he was denied ticket, right?

Still doesn't change the fact that LP is not as dirty as PDP and APC....
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
edeoga LP guy in Enugu was in PDP Obi was in PDP LP guy in benue Herman was in PDP previously so what makes u think LP is saints... stop being naive ok

I never said saint, I said less dirty...
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
e still de mention fulani typical Ipob reasoning... Anyway na Abia issue... I wonder if Otti contested under APC the party some of u Igbos hate una for still vote am... LP remain a registered party though

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

.. that's what you chose to believe.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by MartinsD12(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Ndlistic:
Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axt3Nd-wM9I

So much joy and jubilation in Abia State as Alex Otti wins the election, finally the shackle of PDP is broken.

Supporters of the Labour Party have taken to the streets of Umuahia, Abia State, to celebrate the party's candidate, Alex Otti, victory at the state governorship election on Wednesday.

With Peter obi as the national leader and image maker of labour party and knowing fully well Alex otti will perform wonders , you can see the joy and happiness in ndi abia, they are very happy, tinubu can you see how people celebrate when the leader they truly voted for wins , you stole the people's mandate, when you rigged yourself no body celebrate no even lizard, the whole country was mourning, tinubu you are a bad omen to this country, a calamity, we reject you , peter must re claim his stolen mandate this I know for sure and for inec that nonsense you did in enugu we won't take it
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
.. that's what you chose to believe.

No, that is the truth....
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

No, that is the truth....
... For your mind,because we all know Nigerian politicians that they are bed of a feather.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by zinaunreal(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Shantyken:

Other states are not complaining of their leaders.

This one is not from Nigeria...... grin Suffer don finish your perception..ode
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by mutantninja: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

E pain am.... grin
Why does every Igbo name sound like fraud? Kelechi, Shinedu, Obi, chuwkudi grin grin
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by mutantninja: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2023
rummmy:
Oga your been president for 200 years will still not make your life better than any igbo man....
The average igbo man will feed your entire family 4 meals per day..and this is why you will always decend to burning their shops to see if you can bring them down but God pass you...have you ever heard that igbos burn anybody's shop before? The answer is no....
Beside it is not a news that we have given up on Nigeria a long time ago..may your family conditions be as the condition of Nigeria ..I expect an amen from you.
The average Igbo man is a liar and thief… nothing special about that tribe since nnamdi azikiwe.. grin they love easy things… cowards.. being president must be really hard grin
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Ashez: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Slurity:
It is a great display of foolishness to think better governance is a product of New party. It shows how unreasonable the Obi supporters are.
Ur name says it all, we are happy to have a change in our system, if it doesn't go well with you, look for the nearest transformer and give it a hug. Mugu nwuru anwu
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Parizz: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
oshiomole was in LP. Tinubu was in SDP.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
mutantninja:

Why does every Igbo name sound like fraud? Kelechi, Shinedu, Obi, chuwkudi grin grin

Sorry I don't play tribal card in an argument, I'm objective with things and very straight to the point, if you feel saying the truth about Tinubu is an attack on the entire Yoruba tribe, then you only see things from a tribal lens.

So it still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a thief, a fraudster, and a deceit...
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
... For your mind,because we all know Nigerian politicians that they are bed of a feather.

If you feel all Nigerian politicians are the same then why are you supporting anyone and why are you angry when I am supporting my own?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by rummmy: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2023
mutantninja:

The average Igbo man is a liar and thief… nothing special about that tribe since nnamdi azikiwe.. grin they love easy things… cowards.. being president must be really hard grin
like awolowo and abiola.....I'm still waiting for your amen....mugu...president or no president,we are still far better than your whole generations put together..
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you feel all Nigerian politicians are the same then why are you supporting anyone and why are you angry when I am supporting my own?
... If you want to be honest to yourself,you should know you're the one that was forcing your candidate,Obi on people's throats and abusing anyone that wouldn't support him.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
... If you want to be honest to yourself,you should know you're the one that was forcing your candidate,Obi on people's throats and abusing anyone that wouldn't support him.

That is because I believe that all politicians are not the same, but you that believe otherwise, why are you attacking Peter Obi if you feel he is not different from Tinubu and Atiku?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

That is because I believe that all politicians are not the same, but you that believe otherwise, why are you attacking Peter Obi if you feel he is not different from Tinubu and Atiku?
you believe all politicians are not the same and you must force your preferred candidates,Obi on people's throats and others shouldn't follow whom they thought was right to be President? How does that sound to you?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
you believe all politicians are not the same and you must force your preferred candidates,Obi on people's throats and others shouldn't follow whom they thought was right to be President? How does that sound to you?

No one is forcing anyone on any person, the only people forcing their candidates on people are those who are snatching ballot boxes, killing voters and other party agents, stopping people from a perceived tribe to not vote, did any Obi supporter do any of that, democracy allows freedom of speech, where did any Obi supporter break the law with freedom of speech if we are talking bad about any person supporting Tinubu or Atiku, it is our rights, we did not break any law, you too can talk your own.

But stopping people from voting is breaking the law, tell me who is forcing who here, did we put gun or matchet to any person like what happened in Lagos from APC?

Please let's be straight forward...
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Parizz:
oshiomole was in LP. Tinubu was in SDP.
oshiomole was never in LP stop lying... SDP was in Third republic so shut it up... And no body is saying they are saints or Messiah like u guys tag Obi
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

No one is forcing anyone on any person, the only people forcing their candidates on people are those who are snatching ballot boxes, killing voters and other party agents, stopping people from a perceived tribe to not vote, did any Obi supporter do any of that, democracy allows freedom of speech, where did any Obi supporter break the law with freedom of speech if we are talking bad about any person supporting Tinubu or Atiku, it is our rights, we did not break any law, you too can talk your own.

But stopping people from voting is breaking the law, tell me who is forcing who here, did we put gun or matchet to any person like what happened in Lagos from APC?

Please let's be straight forward...
it's unfortunate I can't send video here, I would have sent you where underage were voting for Obi in southeast, where people were beating and chasing out for not voting Obi in southeast, where ballot boxes were snatched and carted away in southeast.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Parizz: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
oshiomole was never in LP stop lying... SDP was in Third republic so shut it up... And no body is saying they are saints or Messiah like u guys tag Obi
osho reclaimed his mandate through LP in 2009
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by kezienaira: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
toprealman:

Where the land dey let's talk

You dey Aba?
He has 2 plots at ohanku,
He has one at deeper life side umuozuo
Has at okpu umuobo
Has one with his house at PH road Asaeme side
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Parizz post=121998759]osho reclaimed his mandate through LP in 2009[/quote shut up there he was in AC..
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
it's unfortunate I can't send video here, I would have sent you where underage were voting for Obi in southeast, where people were beating and chasing out for not voting Obi in southeast, where ballot boxes were snatched and carted away in southeast.

PDP snatched ballot boxes and tried to rig in the south east which is why I said LP is different from PDP and APC....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.