Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election (35754 Views)

Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia / Prof Ikonne Wins Abia PDP Governorship Ticket (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by tinktanker: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Lagos no be Umuahia grin grin \
kindly explain.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by toprealman: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2023
kezienaira:
ABIA is finally liberated, hopefully those lands dey my papa get for Aba, go go up in value
Where the land dey let's talk
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Investorozay: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2023
PotatoSalad:
Nigerians would've celebrated the real president elect like this, but those wereys declared winner at 4am when everyone's fast asleep, just for people to wake up to national mourning. In Abuja, it was like the Queen died that morning.

Do not lose hope. Peter Obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Landed in abj the day the results were announced. People were very angry. Tiubu will be surrounded by an abj that hates him to the bones

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by tinktanker: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
My singular advice.

He should remember that those who equally celebrated Soludo later became his staunch enemy just because he said the truth about what would happen in the presidential election, which did happen.

So, he must learn never to hold a contrary opinion to the leader of the mob.

IPOB = POBI
jealousy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2023
OceanRed:

not al states are like Abia states, imagine backwardness for the past 24 years, it calls for celebration really!

Firstly LP is a far less dirty party compared to PDP and APC, and sometimes that also influences the performance of an office holder.

Secondly if you think any state in Nigeria has experienced development as it should in the past 24 years of democracy in Nigeria, then you are only being ignorant.

This jubilation you see here is not just about governance only but about the will of the people getting fulfilled, something most states didn't achieve because of desperate people in power cheating the people with the election outcome.

Africans naturally are people who love celebrating when they achieve something not the same way the whites do, so this jubilation is not just about governance only but fulfillment or is Abia the only state that has suffered in the past 8 years from Fulani herdsmen, high cost of inflation, scarcity of fuel, scarcity of the naira, high dollar rate, kidnappings and so on?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by kaludestiny10(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2023
I didn't rejoice in Tinubu's selection as the president of Nigeria and at the same time, I was silent on the issue because my father taught me to always keep mute when I have nothing good to say about a person or situation.
OGHENAOGIE:
did u rejoice with others? Same Ina keep saying tinubu stole obi mandate like obi was ever going to win in the ist place
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Freebills12: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Throwback:
My singular advice.

He should remember that those who equally celebrated Soludo later became his staunch enemy just because he said the truth about what would happen in the presidential election, which did happen.

So, he must learn never to hold a contrary opinion to the leader of the mob.

IPOB = POBI

If you are truly a human being you should be worried about Tinibu, immediately Obi sued him, he fell sick and was rushed to UK. What will happen to him when Obi recovers his stolen mandate? A food for thought.

Soludo under performed, his policies were anti- people... Tax collection for example.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Solocoin: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2023
This Otti win really worth celebrating because even we from Akwa Ibom follow suffer especially bad road. There's no road leading to Aba or out to the neighboring state that is good.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Shantyken(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Investorozay:

Landed in abj the day the results were announced. People were very angry. Tiubu will be surrounded by an abj that hates him to the bones

And whether they like it or not he is their president and they will obey his laws for the next four years
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OceanRed(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Firstly LP is a far less dirty party compared to PDP and APC, and sometimes that also influences the performance of an office holder.

Secondly if you think any state in Nigeria has experienced development as it should in the past 24 years of democracy in Nigeria, then you are only being ignorant.

This jubilation you see here is not just about governance only but about the will of the people getting fulfilled, something most states didn't achieve because of desperate people in power cheating the people with the election outcome.

Africans naturally are people who love celebrating when they achieve something not the same way the whites do, so this jubilation is not just about governance only but fulfillment or is Abia the only state that has suffered in the past 8 years from Fulani herdsmen, high cost of inflation, scarcity of fuel, scarcity of the naira, high dollar rate, kidnappings and so on?

you are equally ignorant if you think other states have the same problem as abia states over the years with 3 past governors messing up the states. and running it aground.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
jokers otti was in APC before leaving to get LP ticket... U are naive Sha... In Enugu edeoga LP candidate was commissioner under PDP govt house of reps under PDP but suddenly he is Angel cos of LP mtcheew

Africans naturally are people who love celebrating when they achieve something not the same way the whites do, so this jubilation is not just about governance only but fulfillment or is Abia the only state that has suffered in the past 8 years from Fulani herdsmen, high cost of inflation, scarcity of fuel, scarcity of the naira, high dollar rate, kidnappings and so on? Because the last time I checked, there are states that have suffered worse than Abia and did not jubilate like this even with a new governor in place or the people there don't want good governance too?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2023
OceanRed:

you are equally ignorant if you think other states have the same problem as abia states over the years with 3 past governors messing up the states. and running it aground.

Or so Zamfara is better than Abia or they have enjoyed governance better than Abia?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
jokers otti was in APC before leaving to get LP ticket... U are naive Sha... In Enugu edeoga LP candidate was commissioner under PDP govt house of reps under PDP but suddenly he is Angel cos of LP mtcheew

Africans naturally are people who love celebrating when they achieve something not the same way the whites do, so this jubilation is not just about governance only but fulfillment or is Abia the only state that has suffered in the past 8 years from Fulani herdsmen, high cost of inflation, scarcity of fuel, scarcity of the naira, high dollar rate, kidnappings and so on? Because the last time I checked, there are states that have suffered worse than Abia and did not jubilate like this even with a new governor in place or the people there don't want good governance too?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Shantyken:

Because 90% of Nigerians knew they will win so needless to make noise in the streets

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2023
georgeakins:

This jubilation will be short-lived.
This Otti will not be different from those that came before him.
Ibo land has an array of bad leaders, Otti is still one of them.

Oga, calm down, try and be positive....
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2023
leovictor15:

It’s not all state that’s is starved of good governance like Abia let them enjoy their W in peace

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2023
mutantninja:

Tinubu lives rent free in your head… do you suck deek?

Tinubu is a thief, a fraud and a deceit, in a normal society Tinubu will be in jail spending a very long time there....

That is why Peter Obi wants to make Nigeria a sane society so that people like Tinubu will not be roaming about in our society causing havoc on the land, or even think of holding any political office....
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2023
sanu412:

What is your problem with that,the problems in your state is enough for you to be crying till you leave this earth and you did not mind that,

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OceanRed(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Brendaniel post=121993030]

Or so Zamfara is better than Abia or they have enjoyed governance better than Abia?[/
i dont know what is currently happening in zamfara states concerning the election, and i have not been there or read about complaints of bad successive governance from their past governors.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Kaiser20: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2023
OceanRed:

Don't be deceived the whole country have a Big leadership problem from the President to the bottom. The system have failed, Nigeria professionals are checking Out
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OceanRed(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Brendaniel post=121993030]

Or so Zamfara is better than Abia or they have enjoyed governance better than Abia?[/

i dont know what is currently happening in zamfara states concerning the election, and i have not been there or read about complaints of bad successive governance from their past governors.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OceanRed(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Kaiser20:

Don't be deceived the whole country have a Big leadership problem from the President to the bottom. The system have failed, Nigeria professionals are checking Out

i agree, yet some states still fare better than others in terms of successive leadership
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
nobi Mahmud led INEC appiont her to the task? U guys are just myopic

If she didn't insist and raise dust in the first place...... It would have been swept away. The woman is not Mahmood. We know what we saw. PDP cited same thing Dino raised in the NCC but it was ignored by Mahmood and went ahead to announce the result, asking aggrieved parties to go to court. That woman could have done same. When you see integrity....salute one because it's a rare trait in Nigeria now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by sambrow(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Hell u Pee = IPOB party
you can never get sense. You're cursed
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by mutantninja: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu is a thief, a fraud and a deceit, in a normal society Tinubu will be in jail spending a very long time there....

That is why Peter Obi wants to make Nigeria a sane society so that people like Tinubu will not be roaming about in our society causing havoc on the land, or even think of holding any political office....
You’re still a child… when you lose a match you want to destroy the stadium😂 to us, Obi is a failure to you he is Christ… Obi can never be president.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
OdefaGirl:

If she didn't insist and raise dust in the first place...... It would have been swept away. The woman is not Mahmood. We know what we saw. PDP cited same thing Dino raised in the NCC but it was ignored by Mahmood and went ahead to announce the result, asking aggrieved parties to go to court. That woman could have done same. When you see integrity....salute one because it's a rare trait in Nigeria now
dino is a clown... I hope u know d woman still consulted Abuja before suspending the process initially so like I said u are myopic...
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

e still de mention fulani typical Ipob reasoning... Anyway na Abia issue... I wonder if Otti contested under APC the party some of u Igbos hate una for still vote am... LP remain a registered party though
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2023
kaludestiny10:
I didn't rejoice in Tinubu's selection as the president of Nigeria and at the same time, I was silent on the issue because my father taught me to always keep mute when I have nothing good to say about a person or situation.
fair enough but not everyone ll still celebrate Otti win in Abia simple... Tinubu is president whether anyone celebrated or not just as otti has won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? / Buhari is concerned over insecurity - Lawan, Gbajabiamila / What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.