Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election (35752 Views)

Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia / Prof Ikonne Wins Abia PDP Governorship Ticket (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Jnkay: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Even Tinubu is not celebrated willingly like this by urchins. This is what true democracy and people votes counted is all about not Tinubu and Sanwolu stilling poor people mandate
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OdefaGirl(f): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
dino is a clown... I hope u know d woman still consulted Abuja before suspending the process initially so like I said u are myopic...

A woman that didn't go ahead with what Mahmood did... pronouncing the results and then asking them to head to court. Did Mahmood halt his collation of results when parties were citing irregularities? He told them that aggrieved parties should go to court and seek redress. If you like drag this from now till your grey hair age, that woman is integrity personified and not your Mahmood. One must not be corrupt because your Boss is. She already exposed the dirts for the public to see before Mahmood shamefully covered his face and submitted to the pressure.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by HilcomTech(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
rummmy:
can you afford to buy a gala a day?

I don't eat gala, I eat good food
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by PecE2Make: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
The real winner of 2023 gubernatorial election.

Prov 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Any state that its citizens refused to celebrate know the election in that state was rigged by eye neck
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

PDP snatched ballot boxes and tried to rig in the south east which is why I said LP is different from PDP and APC....
... And underage voting for Peter Obi and beating of people that wanted to vote for another party apart from LP?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by eroticecstasy: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
He should clean up that stinking state, biko
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Geminiivory: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Na so...

A state with over 150 billion domestic debt, 30% to 70% IGR to FAAC allocation , one of the lowest GDP

Ikpeazu knows what he is dumping on Alex Otti

Don't trouble your head.. Alex Otti already knows this.. He is well vast in financial matters as an Ex MD of Diamond bank. So relax
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by nnamdi640: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omofloflo:

Hmmmm i see… So Y didn’t they(Ellup) defend their votes in Bornu, Ekiti, zamfara and most part of the north? Because u people believed Obi-dense won everywhere in the north. Anyway, for your information Asiwaju will spend 8yrs as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, and as usual yEAST will be marginalized and wailing continues
Lol, you and your people will be the one that will suffer more, same way you rubbed Buhari victory on our faces and at the end we both suffered his bad policies under his regime to the point of Ogun and Oyo people protested about the cashless policy.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
OdefaGirl:

A woman that didn't go ahead with what Mahmood did... pronouncing the results and then asking them to head to court. Did Mahmood halt his collation of results when parties were citing irregularities? He told them that aggrieved parties should go to court and seek redress. If you like drag this from now till your grey hair age, that woman is integrity personified and not your Mahmood. One must not be corrupt because your Boss is. She already exposed the dirts for the public to see before Mahmood shamefully covered his face and submitted to the pressure.
u want anarchy cos of a clown like Dino... Collation is manual again all results have been vetted duely signed without discrepancy from so he was right... Continue to wail cos una fraud of a Messiah Lost...
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Slurity(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ashez:

Ur name says it all, we are happy to have a change in our system, if it doesn't go well with you, look for the nearest transformer and give it a hug. Mugu nwuru anwu
The Obi supporters failed woefully already and got thi3rd position that he deserves. I am happy and has no reason to be Worried.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Omofloflo: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
nnamdi640:
Lol, you and your people will be the one that will suffer more, same way you rubbed Buhari victory on our faces and at the end we both suffered his bad policies under his regime to the point of Ogun and Oyo people protested about the cashless policy.
To start with, I'm more prosperous under buhari regime than any other previous governments. Having said that, igbos are the most suffering and marginalized tribes in Nigeria
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by toprealman: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
kezienaira:

You dey Aba?
He has 2 plots at ohanku,
He has one at deeper life side umuozuo
Has at okpu umuobo
Has one with his house at PH road Asaeme side
Hope you no wan sell your papa house nwa Aba. Drop you number.....you can delete it later
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by kezienaira: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
toprealman:

Hope you no wan sell your papa house nwa Aba. Drop you number.....you can delete it later

What belongs to my father belongs to me bigman, am the heir.

I don't even live in Aba 😁😁
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by toprealman: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
kezienaira:

What belongs to my father belongs to me bigman, am the heir.

I don't even live in Aba 😁😁
Drop control
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by kezienaira: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
toprealman:

Drop control

Drop your WhatsApp
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OdefaGirl(f): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u want anarchy cos of a clown like Dino... Collation is manual again all results have been vetted duely signed without discrepancy from so he was right... Continue to wail cos una fraud of a Messiah Lost...

What is this one talking about.....? Senseless set of people, but when your type touches feet in Western countries, your brains will normalize.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by nnamdi640: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omofloflo:

To start with, I'm more prosperous under buhari regime than any other previous governments. Having said that, igbos are the most suffering and marginalized tribes in Nigeria
Can you beat your chest and say many of your people are more prosperous under this regime than other tribes, if we check the rate, you will see that your people are the real looser here because majority of them were disappointed from what they bargain to what they get, same thing will happen during bat regime, some of you that discredited obj for not doing anything for southwest will praise him when bat stepdown. You should know that there is no government that can make one tribe to be richer than the other.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
OdefaGirl:

What is this one talking about.....? Senseless set of people, but when your type touches feet in Western countries, your brains will normalize.
as if western countries are heaven there are plenty morons like u in Western countries.. mtcheew
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Waterbear(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
haybhi1:
Zombidients will celebrate this celebration. Lol. It's not rigged. It's free and fair and won't reach court. Obidients - NUC- Naturally Unintelligent Creatures.

Anyway, congrats to the honourable comrade, HE, about the only LP candidate who won guber governor. I hope he, as well as others, serves the people right and do the exact best for them, regardless.

Development in every state is possible.

How many are you seeing crying like how the nation cried when your oga took the mantle ?
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Waterbear(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
haybhi1:
Zombidients will celebrate this celebration. Lol. It's not rigged. It's free and fair and won't reach court. Obidients - NUC- Naturally Unintelligent Creatures.

Anyway, congrats to the honourable comrade, HE, about the only LP candidate who won guber governor. I hope he, as well as others, serves the people right and do the exact best for them, regardless.

Development in every state is possible.

So when people rejoice it's rigged but when people are sad it's not rigged ?
Just imagine how your brain works...
Upside down
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
... And underage voting for Peter Obi and beating of people that wanted to vote for another party apart from LP?

Evidence....
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by blakkydikky(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Evidence....
send me any link that I can send you the videos. It seems it's not possible to send video here.
Re: Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election by Brendaniel: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
blakkydikky:
send me any link that I can send you the videos. It seems it's not possible to send video here.

send it here and send me the link...

https://ufile.io/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? / What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.