Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) (59085 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by LegacyB: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Emotional nitwit! grin

You hate and condemn people who have legalized a form of sexual perversion yet defend the legalization of another.

Negro, go have a word with yourself! Dull hypocrite!
Well trading words with you will be degrading. My points have been made . You can now run along to sell your gala. A small child without Fatherly care who want to advise others.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Omo, why don’t they in 21st century?

That’s archaic thinking.

Oga, do women in the north choose who they marry?

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by hssd8nland: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:
Some men don't have shame.

So now, he'll open this his big old body before this small girl and be having fun?? Some things shouldn't just be at all.

I dey shame for am.
And what is wrong with that , she doesn't look forced to me . That's the problem with you guys you feel everyone most conform to your ways, ideas and beliefs.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

Omode, why don’t they in 21st century?

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by bal4real: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
The man didn't force her, she made her choice. Besides the girl isn't 11 years old, she's 21.

This is the kind of marriage I also want for myself. Elderly men are the most romantic men living on earth. Young men are not romantic, they are rude and broke.

Biko, people should learn to mind their business.
I love ur input. U sound mature. Up there in the North, that has been their culture and way of life. There men go for younger girls. As for me, no condemnation, unless she was forced into the marriage by her family. A 21 year old is mature enough to decide for herself.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Realists(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2023
The hypocrisy stinks, Southerners get to enjoy their 18 -21 years are oloshos, while Northerners marry their own 18- 21 years.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by hssd8nland: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no
Yes they do, it is clearly stated in the religion.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
brain54:

Angelfrost…

Until you have evidence that this particular case is forced marriage just shut up and allow people enjoy their lives.

Stop profiling people… forced marriage at 21!

You do make a good point here... The evidence is quite sketchy here.

However, forced child marriage is not even a secret in the North! I saw it firsthand myself.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by brain54(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

What makes u think it's her choice?

Do women in the north choose who they will marry?
What makes you think it’s not her choice…?

Yes… women in the north choose who they marry. Your claim sounds very somehow…

Stop sitting in your home/comfort zone and be stereotyping people.

Try and free your mind from hatred!

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
hssd8nland:
Yes they do, it is clearly stated in the religion.

Where is it stated in their religion?
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by bikefab(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Leave the man alone
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
I can swear with my blokos that girl go get boyfriend outside helping her to lick her plate
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2023
brain54:

Can you show me d claim I made?

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2023
LegacyB:

Well trading words with you will be degrading. My points have been made . You can now run along to sell your gala. A small child without Fatherly care who want to advise others.

You flatter yourself!

You are the trader of words and insults because your argument lacks substance.

Imagine trying to ridicule gala sellers as if it's a sin or curse to indulge in honest labor... Such maturity from one who thinks so highly of himself!

We are done... Know your intellectual place! Good day!
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Geeman2006: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

Do women in the north choose who they will marry? What Kind of Rhetorical question is that. Mr. Man please travel and see the world, stop being holed up in one corner and believe everything you read.
You think the North is some Taliban run region. No dey disgrace yourself here.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2023
brain54:

Can you show me the hatred you referring to?

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by descarado: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2023
Probz:

Mohammed started off the whole Islamic ting in the first place by marrying a 9-year-old. I don’t see how contemporary Western ideas about family aren’t better than that.
Leave mohanned out of this.
This was the practice all over the world then.
Europe or Western world was the worst.
Wife's are just breeding animals. Nothing more. Treated with no respect. Mistresses or courtesans were the real deal. Men of repute tour the world with them. They are very powerful and highly educated.
Example is lord Lugard. His mistress named our dear country Nigeria. Today, the West is championing femaleequality and emancipation thanks to late queen Elizabeth. In Scotland, women that protested to all these vises were termed witches and burnt alive not long ago. Only last few months the govt of Scotland asked for post mortem apology. West treated women worst. Like scum. At least our men takes care of their women. They flaunt them.its only those greedy ones that will not want to live together in peace
Better to marry than have a 60yrs old as sugar daddy.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by ComeToJesus: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2023
So long as we don't have a looming case of Vesicio Vagina Fistula, no wahala..

In any case, if she 21, she has even gone beyond the age of consent. Whether her anatomy is mature enough to support the rigours in the theatre of bedmatics and gynaecological pressures is another thing.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Geeman2006:

Do women in the north choose who they will marry? What Kind of Rhetorical question is that. Mr. Man please travel and see the world, stop being holed up in one corner and believe everything you read.
You think the North is some Taliban run region. No dey disgrace yourself here.

That's not what I asked you. Since you have travelled and seen d world, kindly answer d following.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by CaptainFM1: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
RomanGreen:

Don't put the blame on men, blame the young girl who couldn't resist the man's money. I tell you this for free, that lady will definitely start cheating very soon. It's not rocket science grin

Even older women cheat! Younger men cheats, Older men cheats too. If the lady is 21, that is fine as long as she's of marital age.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Oga, do women in d north choose who they marry?

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Oga, do women in d north choose who they marry?

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by brain54(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

If you weren’t blinded by hate…

You would see I answered your question already.

You did not answer mine.

My guy travel and experience other peoples cultures at times. Traveling is a good form of education…

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by descarado: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you show me the hatred you referring to?

They do. A lot.
It's the elite thatdont chose. It's the same all over the world.
Prince Harry choose and was ostracised.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2023
brain54:

If you weren’t blinded by hate…

You would see I answered your question already.

You did not answer mine.

My guy travel and experience other peoples cultures at times. Traveling is a good form of education…

Since you have travelled, then kindly answer d following.

Can you show me d hatred you referring to?

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.