Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) (59041 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Geeman2006: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Like in d instance below and that of sanusi lamido recently

Guy Rest. Don't be ignorant. Cases like this happen till this day in many rural Areas, even in southern Nigeria. Infact , if you do proper research it is not peculiar to Nigeria Alone. Because the North don't control Nigerian media ,most times it is under reported.
Rest again, Sanusi married an 18 year old. You can choose to Believe the media propaganda that says otherwise.

https://punchng.com/agony-of-cross-river-community-girls-married-off-at-infancy-by-indebted-parents/
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by willibounce1(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:
Some men don't have shame.

So now, he'll open this his big old body before this small girl and be having fun?? Some things shouldn't just be at all.

I dey shame for am.

The thing get as e be oo. I'm sure he has daughters and sons that are older than the new wife. How the matter wan be self. Smallie go dey rub baba head and belle dey play with him blokus meanwhile baba go dey strong face for him other children wey be 21 years and above if them try play with am. The thing no balance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Adakintroy: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
I like Islam cuz they legalize their fetish.

Christian go say them no do polygamy but get four girlfriend outside.

So many oduwutete / r.Kelly men everywhere..buts some go come here come act.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Adakintroy: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
I like Islam cuz hey legalize their fetish.

Christian go say them no do polygamy but get four girlfriend outside.

So many oduwutete / r.Kelly men everywhere..buts some go come here come act.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by djseanjohn77: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

So now, he'll open this his big old body before this small girl and be having fun?? Some things shouldn't just be at all.

I dey shame for am.

The oloshos doing it for money nko? what is the difference?

Records have shown that women will do anything for money, all the small girls in their early 20s running after sugar daddies, what difference does it make also for a 30 years old running after 60 years old.

All is morally bad.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by doneback04: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Child abuse, this can only happen in Muslim state
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Bonapart(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrAgbako:

Bunch of religion and tribal intolerant folks. Ipob ESN Ugm is terrorising your region you see nothing about it. Ipob is 10th on worlds terrorist organization list. AfghanEASTERN terrorist
Lagos Is Igbo, Igbo is Lagos. If you no like, you can die
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

I dey shame for am.
...the man did not force her to marry him....the girl has a choice to reject the man marriage proposal and refuse to marry him...Its just that the girl is greedy she is after the man's money and wealth...she agreed to marry the man because of the man's money and because he is rich
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
doneback04:
Child abuse, this can only happen in Muslim state
...the girl agreed to marry the man because of the man's money and because the man is rich...the man did not force her to marry him...the girl is just after the man money and wealth

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by GodHimself: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Money maketh young and handsome and irresistible to all.

The man seems to have a pleasant personality.

onthehill:
"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Photos)

A 60-year-old man, Aminu Danmaliki, accused of marrying an 11-year-old girl in Kano State, has spoken out about the rumour, IGBERETV reports.

The wedding video recently went viral on social media, with people claiming he married an 11-year-old girl, which they condemned, claiming that underage girls should be protected rather than married off to old men.

Danmaliki, via his Facebook page on Wednesday, claimed that his wife is 21 years old and not 11 years as people claimed on social media.

He wrote,

https://www.facebook.com/100002892397046/posts/pfbid02qUdDi6FjV3rBXEiBKbHmmV6rJKNoheab5msaxqUaDDaNSePSBGHxDNYxGm3nZKyXl/?app=fbl
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
habsydiamond:
This man should fear guy oo.. see how big this man is to this lengelenge girl.. shey he won suffocate the girl with him size ni or what.
...the girl was greedy....he married the man because of the man money and because he is rich...if the man was poor would the girl had married him..Fear women
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Bryan88(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ceenachi:
The Elder stateman has spoken grin

If you like let her age be 17, that doesn't concern me

What ever that happens in this country no concern me again. The election wey I been carry my mind put, Dem rig am , so nothing concern me for this country again

Marry who you like, allow us to rest
u don talk am finish my brother...noting concern me, concern anytin wey concern Nigeria again...and ofcox if the people doesn't get their stolen mandate back? Then noting concern me, concern elections too.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
The man didn't force her, she made her choice. Besides the girl isn't 11 years old, she's 21.

This is the kind of marriage I also want for myself. Elderly men are the most romantic men living on earth. Young men are not romantic, they are rude and broke.

Biko, people should learn to mind their business.
..the girl agreed to marry him because of his money and because the man is rich. .not that she truly loves the man but loves his money
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Iamicekid:
All this girls plenty for Abj here, there families would have forced them to marry at an early age to an older man, if them con see person them go dey look u seductively, Abeg no be me u go cause problem for, cause their husband are always powerful, if them catch person jail straight
...it's because of money and because the man is rich that is why she agreed to marry him ..if the man was poor she will not agree to marry him

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Sammy5413(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alhajis and child abuse na 5&6
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by MrAgbako: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bonapart:
Lagos is Igbo, Igbo is Yoruba. If you no like, you can die.

Lest I forget, hope you've payed your rent to that your Igbo landlord, lest you be homeless in your miserable Lagos cheesy grin
Online Chest beating as usual. We waiting for y'all to bring your east madness to the front in Yoruba land so we can teach you lesson that the Hausa taught you in the 60s.
Tinubu will lord over you, your family and the entire country at large. I know you rather die than live to see tinubu inaugurated on may 29. I hope you have brought your sniper poison to drink...
Mix it with milk when you ready to drink it. You won't feel much pain Omo ofo
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Pusyiter(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
True talk
Older men pamper younger ones.
No stressing in banging as once for a month
But younger ones
Your kpekus will get sore due to every every..

cry

Jennyclay:
The man didn't force her, she made her choice. Besides the girl isn't 11 years old, she's 21.

This is the kind of marriage I also want for myself. Elderly men are the most romantic men living on earth. Young men are not romantic, they are rude and broke.

Biko, people should learn to mind their business.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by ireke(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Highways:
If she's truly 21 then we all need to apologise to you but seriously the two pictures don't look like the same girl....

Na the same girl. The first picture was taken 10 years ago. The second picture is more recent. grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Camberlo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
For those condemning the man to take the young lady.

Hope you have time to condemn underrage girls on TikTok and in baby factories
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isobug:
So because same shit happens in the US we have to replicate it. Two wrongs can never make a right

what you should understand from my post is that... this shit is not a Nigerian issue, its a global issue (even happening in 1st world countries), everyone does it, and it didnt start yesterday. men marrying children has been happening for GENERATIONS!

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by BabaRamota1980: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

I dey shame for am.

She is over 18, the consenting age. The gap in age is not your headache. Look at the picture and read the affection on the girl's face, it reveals her love for him.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

All that is required here is small comprehension.
Read slowly.

Omode, why don’t they in 21st century?

That’s archaic thinking.

Exactly. You have great comprehension hence cos all that is required here is simple yes or no.

Oga, do women in d north choose who they marry?

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Exactly. You have great comprehension hence cos all that is required here is simple yes or no.

Simple yes or no

You the one that needs the comprehension because of the answer you are hunting for.

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by wany(f): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
muyico:
If GOD didnt condemn him. Who i mine? 2 condemn him?! Go 4 wot make u feel happy
What if he comes for your daughter will that still be you minding your business. undecided
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Geeman2006:

Guy Rest. Don't be ignorant. Cases like this happen till this day in many rural Areas, even in southern Nigeria. Infact , if you do proper research it is not peculiar to Nigeria Alone. Because the North don't control Nigerian media ,most times it is under reported.
Rest again, Sanusi married an 18 year old. You can choose to Believe the media propaganda that says otherwise.

https://punchng.com/agony-of-cross-river-community-girls-married-off-at-infancy-by-indebted-parents/

Off point. How does the above negate the following?

Like in d instance below and that of sanusi lamido recently

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

You the one that needs the comprehension because of the answer you are hunting for.

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Posting one case represents “women in the north”, reason why you need comprehension.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Bribri: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol. No mind them. Even the ones following sugar daddy go dey talk. She is honourably married. Leave her her choice.
Bahamas95:
I said it's her choice because she's an adult. Na baby dem dey force to eat food.

Or do you wanna tell me someone forced Regina Daniels to marry Ned? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.