Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) (59025 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Oga, do women in d north choose who they marry?

Why don’t they in 21st century?
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Billionaire2:
Even as a staunch atheist, I still have respect for the preserved Islamic cultural values as regard marriage/family … much more than this bastardized western lifestyle that people are ignorantly swimming in

Shhh... Don't lie about your religion, Mr. Allahu Akbar! grin
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by grandstar(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Those who said she was 11 were simply prejudiced from the word go.

I said 16 and I am glad the truth is now out!
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
An old pal told me many years ago...that minding your business would give you no headaches but extra peace of mind..

And itz working fine for me realy.

No fvcks given😔
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Why don’t they in 21st century?

Simple yes or no

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by LegacyB: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's called Pedophilia! It's actually a mental form of sexual perversion!

It's beyond hypocritical to condemn and outlaw homosexuality yet make pedophilia legal all in the name of religion and culture.

Quit sugarcoating and capping!

You're not being tolerant but hypocritical!

Your foolishness is just clear for all to see. University education should have taught you more than the stupid grammar you’re blowing here , OPEN MINDEDNESS is the only word you need. Who made you a judge of customs. I think you need to travel beyond the shore of your keyboard.
What do we say about you with probably one wife and several girlfriends! Look into the mirror and Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

Omo, why don’t they in 21st century?

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2023
Beauty and the Beast
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

How do u know that it's her choice?
I said it's her choice because she's an adult. Na baby dem dey force to eat food.

Or do you wanna tell me someone forced Regina Daniels to marry Ned? undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Saao(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:
Some men don't have shame.

So now, he'll open this his big old body before this small girl and be having fun?? Some things shouldn't just be at all.

I dey shame for am.
this one Don ripe na.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by juman(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Their choice.
Happy married life.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
I said it's her choice because she's an adult. Na baby dem dey force to eat food.

Or do you wanna tell me someone forced Regina Daniels to marry Ned? undecided

Do women in d north choose who they marry?
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by LegacyB: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Arielle:
That is so not the same girl! How can they lie like this. Even the blind can see that the first picture is of a little girl and the second is of a young lady.
Well done researcher . Carry another person matter for head like Gala….
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2023
LegacyB:

Your foolishness I just clear for all to see. University education should have taught you more than the stupid grammar you’re blowing here , OPEN MINDEDNESS is the only word you need. Who made you a judge of customs.
What do we say about you with probably one wife and several girlfriends! Look into the mirror and Bleep off.

Emotional nitwit! grin

You hate and condemn people who have legalized a form of sexual perversion yet defend the legalization of another.

Negro, go have a word with yourself! Dull hypocrite!
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by IMASTEX: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
The man didn't force her, she made her choice. Besides the girl isn't 11 years old, she's 21.

This is the kind of marriage I also want for myself. Elderly men are the most romantic men living on earth. Young men are not romantic, they are rude and broke.

Biko, people should learn to mind their business.

It's a free world after all, even though you know deep down your heart that most of these marriages are mainly tied to the quest for status & finance, as against romance & affection you cited. Secondly, most of the ladies involved are prone to backup packages to meetup their sexual needs. Just add 10 to 20 years to both their ages, you will see the reality. Know that it's not always rosy, and some of those girls & even their families equally face humiliation from these older men for obvious reasons. Best of luck in your desire!
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by brain54(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

What makes u think it's her choice? Do women in the north choose who they will marry?
1. Forced marriage at 21 is highly unlikely.

2. Forced marriage happens every where in this world not only in the north.

3. What makes you think this one is forced marriage?

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Fuckyoumod: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

So now, he'll open this his big old body before this small girl and be having fun?? Some things shouldn't just be at all.

I dey shame for am.
Shut up! And Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Who told you, you have so much say on the decision of two grown adults to get married and live together for the rest of their lives?

Be more concerned about yourself that at 35 years you are still living with your parents unmarried.

The lady looks happy after all, So respect her decision and leave her alone in peace.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by kelmicheal: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
As long as the girl 'V' can accommodate the man 'P' no problem about that

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

That’s archaic thinking.

Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

That’s archaic thinking.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by brain54(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

No need to pretend like we don't know forced child marriage is happening fully in the North!

Let's leave the hypocrisy.
Angelfrost…

Until you have evidence that this particular case is forced marriage just shut up and allow people enjoy their lives.

Stop profiling people… forced marriage at 21!

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

No need to pretend like we don't know forced child marriage is happening fully in the North!

Let's leave the hypocrisy.

It also happens in the east.
Is that the case of Ned and regina?

Let’s all leave the hypocrisy truly.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
na north Dey really enjoy Nigeria.they stl Marry their girls as virgins.My friend that owns a pharmacy in kano said postinor 2 does not sell there.Most of us southerners are marrying over used girls.Just imagine as this girl puci go sharp.
I swear bro, factory fitted very tight... This one no fit be oversize. Omo Southern girls get big toto O shocked shocked
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2023
brain54:

1. Forced marriage at 21 is highly unlikely.

2. Forced marriage happens every where in this world not only in the north.

3. What makes you think this one is forced marriage?

That's not what I asked you.

What makes u think it's her choice?

Do women in the north choose who they will marry?
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by yahoodetector: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Nigeríans are not even smart!

You people should take a closer look at the two pictures:

The girls are totally different!

The one by the left is visibly a small 11 year old minor and when he saw that the backlash is much, he decided to pose with probably the girl's older sister or elder cousin wearing the same material. That's why he didn't touch her or sit very close to her because it is forbidden in Islamic injunction not to have bodily contact with a lady/woman who isn't your wife.

I am shocked that nobody was able to decode this!!
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by PassingShot(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

I dey shame for am.
But if the same girls has multiple boyfriends of her age and commit fornication, it won't be problem, right?

People who lack morals are often the first to condemn those who do the right things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.