Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k (50771 Views)

Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by BESTScientist1: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2023
definitely not an APC supporter

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Warl0ck: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2023
willi926:
Ara agbala good sameritan. grin.
i dey tell u bro.

Ara agbago ha

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by mastermaestro(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2023
joachimnkenchor:
The bank should give him a contract to be supplying something in the bank

To reward his honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by blowjohn(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Billionaire2:
50k?
Some people stingy eeh!

Telling u. I had expected something like say, 300k.

6 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by atoh: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Integrity
Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Proudlyomonna: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2023
youngbabaj:
I will even turn down the 50k

You for just collect the 50k like that bcus if you chop Person money as things be now,na kirikiri oo bcus them go everly trace the money.

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by stagger: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2023
You can't buy integrity with money. Sometimes God uses these as tests to see if we qualify for our next level of blessings.

6 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by blowjohn(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2023
buygala:
It's not like he had a choice of he doesn't want to be on the run from the Law grin

He would have been caught one way or the other if he didn't return that money..

He has saved himself from eating a lot of prison beans, and even got free 50k ontop grin

Nice day at the office for him, if you ask me cool

Do u know he can use that money and make profits within a week and return the money back into his account?

6 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Gboom: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
Can somebody try me?

Send just 50k into my account..... Let's see if I can return it or not ...

I want to see what the temptations feels like!!☺️☺️☺️
This really shows your kind of personality
In this era of BVN, all your account will be frozen and when you show up in the bank you will be arrested and prosecuted

7 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by kamtamark(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2023
50k is an insult

3 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by youngbabaj(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You for just collect the 50k like that bcus if you chop Person money as things be now,na kirikiri oo bcus them go everly trace the money.

Bros I will return he’s money and still turn down the 50k gift

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Godfullsam(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Smh. ..I been wan be mechanic ooo,my papa no gree..see as money Don go.

I hate that mechanic wey return money..na ediot

If you were in his shoes and you refuse to return the money because you think you are wise, the money will eventually finish na.
Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by mastermaestro(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2023
blowjohn:

Telling u. I had expected something like say, 300k.

The money transferred may not be 'free' money, don't forget. Even the gift might have been squeezed out for him. You would ask, "What if he bolted with the money?" He and his family would have been in deep mess. 50k cash gift isn't that bad though.

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by longview007: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
Can somebody try me?

Send just 50k into my account..... Let's see if I can return it or not ...

I want to see what the temptations feels like!!☺️☺️☺️

Send your acc details na.
Let me know if you are part of good nigerian citizen
Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by cunny88(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
He gat no choice than to return it, cos it will surely be traced, but the guy is trying to play smart to get a better reward, unfortunately he didn't get want he wanted

Good for him sha
u re on point, if he had absconded he would never have an account and be on the run for life, the case would probably had been different if he had seen the equivalent in dollars in the floor.

3 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Harrynight(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
sad

Some Nigerians are so dumb!!!

He was rewarded with 50k (might be small thou) and Many are saying he wouldn't have return the money... Some said it's Blessing in disguise in the current economic situation he would have use it to better his life.

Like seriously

If he didn't return it, will he spends that money in peace ?
Won't bank traced it?

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by okuta007: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
buygala:
It's not like he had a choice of he doesn't want to be on the run from the Law grin

He would have been caught one way or the other if he didn't return that money..

He has saved himself from eating a lot of prison beans, and even got free 50k ontop grin

Nice day at the office for him, if you ask me cool

he could Japa to Gabon and live a better life
Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Babapyro: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
He avoided jail Time and won 50k

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Dongyi123: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Rare breed.
What this man did must definitely appear foolish to the people of the world.
The living God, owner of Earth and everything in it, is able to make this man far richer than 10.8mil.
Blessings come in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by AROMA1975: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2023
How I wish INEC can do same....

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by brain54(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Nice one…

These kind of people should be honored with national awards.

For those saying the 50k is small… I think that’s entitlement mentality for doing what’s right.

He is a true hero!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by modelsms(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2023
He should be rewarded.

I heard they gave him just 50k
Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Unrated900(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2023
dontbothermuch:
smiley

Good job. But if he refuses to send back the money, what steps can one take to reclaim the money back?

Peter obi can answer the question
Cos he himself wana collect his mandate back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by buygala(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2023
blowjohn:

Do u know he can use that money and make profits within a week and return the money back into his account?

grin..

The act of even withdrawing money from one's account, when one knows it was accidentally sent to him, and thus isn't and can't be his own is already plenty shades of criminal..

Double wahala is when he withdraws the money and invests it with the hope of making a profit and returning the principal sum, only for the investment to crash grin

7 Likes

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Good name is better then gold.
what type of gold? Give me Dubai gold and I will give you good name, someone should just mistakenly transfer just $50bilion enter my account, I will use Tinubu style! Buy all the good people and enslave them to clamour for good name, afterall I'm already with gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by generalud: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Me that believes in opportunity, I would have use the miracle money to invest in miracle estates.
Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by lereinter(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2023
They would have still remove it from his account or flag his account

Ordinary 4k someone sent to my account it was removed

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by Blaze14k: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Billionaire2:
50k?
Some people stingy eeh!

You that is complaining of 50k cant give more than 5k
Re: Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k by benalvino3: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Billionaire2:
50k?
Some people stingy eeh!

thieves like you feeling entitled. Don't return the money and see what happens to you. they mistakenly sent him a money, someone he knows and you are saying the person is stingy for sending him 50k? even if the person gave him nothing, it is fine. If timothy refused to return the money, it is criminal.

Thieves like you always cry about the politician.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.