Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election (1453 Views)

Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by Reality3080: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2023
plessis:
We saw how these thugs terrorized lagosians during the lockdown.
Praise these thugs today, but don't cry when you become a victim.
The cub you train as your pet today, will likely become the lion that will eat you tomorrow.
leave us to do things d way we want, at least we didn’t talk when u were supporting ugm
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by Fahdiga(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2023
Reality3080:
another Igbo don die on top lagos matter
And you are doing Thanksgiving about it abi? Karma no de forget.
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by Fahdiga(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
u will die before his swearing in.
Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
So wishing someone dead is now part of nairaland?
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by cktheluckyman: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
So celebrating the death of an innocent man and mocking his tribe is now part of nairaland?
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by highchief1: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
u wished a president dead.u shouldn’t do that bro
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by Fahdiga(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
u wished a president dead.u shouldn’t do that bro
Where and when did I wished someone dead?
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by highchief1: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Where and when did I wished someone dead?
what do u mean by saying someone who was declared winner can never be ur president.
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by Fahdiga(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
what do u mean by saying someone who was declared winner can never be ur president.
Oh not again! From wishing someone dead to this one. Where did I said he won't be the president?
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by PoloG: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Igbo man cheesy

He won't say lagos is no mans land when next he comes back to life grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by PoloG: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
StreetFight:
If he is in his state of Origin, this would not have happened. State in your useless state
if he was in anambra, he would have been alive today grin
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by IGBOSON1: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Sad. And the elections are being called free & fair but authorities.

They know they're lying! But since they have no conscience and all that matters to them is to 'win' elections at all costs and teach the Igbo a lesson', they tend to 'reason' with themselves that they're telling lies and committing criminality for a 'good' reason!
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by IGBOSON1: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
PoloG:
Igbo man cheesy

He won't say lagos is no mans land when next he comes back to life grin grin grin

These are the callous vermin we share the same country with....wicked sentiments driven by intense hatred and xenophobia! Yet this two-faced spawn of lucifer will not want to entertain the thought of having this fake and forced colonial contraption being dismembered so he can fck off with his bigotry and form his own country devoid of any trace of Igbo!

Dude, what's your ethnicity and state again?
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by PoloG: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
IGBOSON1:

These are the callous vermin we share the same country with....wicked sentiments driven by intense hatred and xenophobia! Yet this two-faced spawn of lucifer will not want to entertain the thought of having this fake and forced colonial contraption being dismembered so he can fck off with his bigotry and form his own country devoid of any trace of Igbo!

Dude, what's your ethnicity and state again?
i am yoruba from ondo state, and i hate igbos more than the devil tongue
and i support biafra with my whole heart because i hate seeing igbos as fellow countrymen tongue
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by IGBOSON1: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
PoloG:
i am yoruba from ondo state, and i hate igbos more than the devil tongue
and i support biafra with my whole heet because i hate seeing igbos as fellow countrymen tongue

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Well at least you're honest in your bigotry and hate and wear the badge with pride....i'll say that much for you! wink

For a people you hate so much, care to tell us what you've done to try and disentangle yourself from them as 'fellow compatriots'? For instance, i don't want to share the same country with xenophobic vermin like you and this is why i support the bid for secession and IPOB! So what actions have you taken?

Also, what makes you think you from Ogun has more electoral rights in Lagos over say a GRV or a Igbo, Ijaw or Ibibio whose a 2nd or 3rd generation Lagosian? smiley
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by PoloG: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Well at least you're honest in your bigotry and hate and wear the badge with pride....i'll say that much for you! wink

For a people you hate so much, care to tell us what you've done to try and disentangle yourself from them as 'fellow compatriots'? For instance, i don't want to share the same country with xenophobic vermin like you and this is why i support the bid for secession and IPOB! So what actions have you taken?

Also, what makes you think you from Ogun has more electoral rights in Lagos over say a GRV or a Igbo, Ijaw or Ibibio whose a 2nd or 3rd generation Lagosian? smiley
lagos is yoruba land tongue
i support biafra by telling you to go back to igboland ... tongue
And also attacking your tribe in the SW, so that they will vex and leave here grin
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by IGBOSON1: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
PoloG:
lagos is yoruba land tongue
i support biafra by telling you to go back to igboland ... tongue
And also attacking your tribe in the SW, so that they will vex and leave here grin

Yoruba man from Ogun, nobody is dragging the cultural and traditional origins/ownership of Lagos with you! However, as a two-faced 'one Nigerianist' speaking from both corners of his mouth, wouldn't you say your constitution takes precedence over any xenophobic sentiments and hate you may have? Doesn't that constitution guarantee ALL Nigerians equal treatment and the opportunity to reside and work in ANY part of Nigeria he so chooses? Is it only the Yoruba that contributed to Lagos' growth and socio-economic sustainance?

Remember what happened the last time Igbos' went back to the East enmasse? Remember how you reacted to that in 1966? Given a hypothetical situation where the Igbo do as you say and 'go back to Igboland'......while this happens will you still be feeding yourself fat on my oyel and gas or will the tap be switched off the moment the exodus (movement of Jah people) commences?

Yoruba man from Ogun, can you cite two instances when you 'attacked' Ndigbo in the South-West so they can 'vex and leave your region'? smiley
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by PoloG: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
IGBOSON1:

[s]Yoruba man from Ogun, nobody is dragging the cultural and traditional origins/ownership of Lagos with you! However, as a two-faced 'one Nigerianist' speaking from both corners of his mouth, wouldn't you say your constitution takes precedence over any xenophobic sentiments and hate you may have? Doesn't that constitution guarantee ALL Nigerians equal treatment and the opportunity to reside and work in ANY part of Nigeria he so chooses? Is it only the Yoruba that contributed to Lagos' growth and socio-economic sustainance?[/s]

[s]Remember what happened the last time Igbos' went back to the East enmasse? Remember how you reacted to that in 1966? Given a hypothetical situation where the Igbo do as you say and 'go back to Igboland'......while this happens will you still be feeding yourself fat on my oyel and gas or will the tap be switched off the moment the exodus (movement of Jah people) commences?[/s]

[s]Yoruba man from Ogun, can you cite two instances when you 'attacked' Ndigbo in the South-West so they can 'vex and leave your region'? smiley[/s]
just go back to igbo land and stop distubing us here
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Another one bites the dust.
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by Yayi229: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
onthehill:
Man Slumped And Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election

https://igberetvnews.com/1441489/man-slumped-died-thugs-invaded-home-lagos-governorship-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Thugocracy

abi shey na Afonjacracy
Re: Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election by PoloG: 9:23pm On Jan 14
In his next life, he will learn to stay in his region tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, Etc / Why The Government Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu. He Is A CIA Agent / No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.