Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan (10103 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Ceenachi: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Our struggle will Never be in vain 🇳🇬✌️💯 Obi is coming..🙏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dyy
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by agadez007(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter the rock

Unlike one ugly clown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Mrmb: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
fourboys:
Before wike transferred my vote, this is the man I voted for..

Too early, but where is Tinubu?!!

He went for the lesser Hajj
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Reality3080:
how u igbos found it easy to wish death on people should b studied in d dictionary

Same thing u did to buhari

Pls oo..I dont want tinubu to die yet...let me first get my permanent residency abroad...then tinubu can now die if he likes then shettima will enter and terrorize you APC mumus with his bandits since una no like dey hear word.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by newnigerdelta00: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has asked Nigerian muslims to pray for the country as muslims begin to observe the holy month of Ramadan, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638800359824162816?t=6S5DSjUZO1UQLgvRUDmq8g&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Same Muslim you hate, church nor favor you na Mosques you won go now......same Muslim to Muslim presidential ticket you condemned now you forming good boy, fake peter

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Lovelyn451(f): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Muslims pray for Nigeria o
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Olurondo: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi is very manipulative and deceitful. PO did not remember the Muslims during his religious/ethnic centric campaigns as he was seen running from one church to another.Now he is saying Muslims should pray for Nigeria.Peter Obi is an hypocrite and a sore loser!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

From holidays to eternal rest then all the billions of dollars he bribed and paid for criminality becomes in vain grin

You may go before him. Those who said the same about Buhari tasted it but he is still here.
Don't play the role of God. Only him knows tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by newnigerdelta00: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
fourboys:
Before wike transferred my vote, this is the man I voted for..

Too early, but where is Tinubu?!!

Idiot what's your business with Tinubu....you want to load and trend another propaganda again
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Olurondo:
Peter Obi is very manipulative and deceitful. PO did not remember the Muslims during his religious/ethnic centric campaigns as he was seen running from one church to another.Now he is saying Muslims should pray for Nigeria.Peter Obi is an hypocrite and a sore loser!!

If he had visited mosques during the campaign will it change the fact that you already despise him tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by themanderon: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
haffaze777:
People you hate?

He hates them yet he has a vice president that is a Muslim and a spokesman that is a Muslim? I wonder how you people reason. Something is seriously wrong with some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by raskymonojendor: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

You may go before him. Those who said the same about Buhari tasted it but he is still here.
Buhari even became fresher. It seems all the curses and insults transformed to blessings for that baba. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by colorsofrainbow: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

We will live to witness the downfall of a notorious criminal drug lord who has so much blood in his hands . Amen
He who goes by the sword shall go by the sword.
He's no better than the souls he has taken

With thy eyes,thou shall see...
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
tianshie:

Seun, I call your attention to this bigot. She has opened multiple accounts on Nairaland through the years in order to foment trouble: Iyaegbe, Iyaebe, and now Iyaebethe great.

Seun, say NO to ethnic bigotry, tribal profiling, and Igbo baiting on your platform. Nairaland is becoming another STORMFRONT---that Nazi racial hate site.

Seun wont ban her...he is committing acts of pedophilia with her tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alright, in the name of Almighty Allah, may Tinubu's regime bring progress to Nigeria and may God disable everyone who want to sabotage a well conducted election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by sencekompis: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oponu dey talk to Muslims he GENUINELY dislike
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Neoteny7: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They massively voted for him and he won, so you are the one with the tears.

Heck no, we didn't.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
tianshie:

Seun, I call your attention to this bigot. She has opened multiple accounts on Nairaland through the years in order to foment trouble: Iyaegbe, Iyaebe, and now Iyaebethe great.

Seun, say NO to ethnic bigotry, tribal profiling, and Igbo baiting on your platform. Nairaland is becoming another STORMFRONT---that Nazi racial hate site.
Your manipulation stinks to high heavens and seun does not reason the way you do. You are not to tell them how to do their job. Stop wasting your time , if I deserved to be banned I'll surely get it but not through your lies and manipulations. Avoid me please, I hardly quote people here, do same as well. Stay on your lane

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by ipobarecriminals: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
coolHe should change his name to Aminu OBI, dresss like them
IyaebeTheGreat:
They do not like him at all. Northern muslims sincerely don’t rate him. He should start interacting with the northern muslim communities more if he still wish to pursue his presidential ambition in the nearest future. He should start the journey now, I think that’s the advantage Asiwaju had over other candidates. At some point Tinubu practically lived in the north.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Iwedunloye: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thanks Sir, from a BATIFIED

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by optionalY09: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
President wanna be
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by haffaze777(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
themanderon:

He hates them yet he has a vice president that is a Muslim and a spokesman that is a Muslim? I wonder how you people reason. Something is seriously wrong with some people.

It's a known fact that average Igbo man hate Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

Heck no, we didn't.

You didn't, they did.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by VEHINTOLAR: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hypocrite !
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Tee2027: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
So its now you know Muslim existed ba?

So the Nigeria you want to burn down is the one you are calling prayer for ba?

Your lies and deception no longed works Nnwanne.

A bitter loser calling for prayer, prayer for who? Pls meshionu and feck off.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by OloyeVIII: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s on holidays and preparing to give us a better government. I’m on holiday as well. We all need holidays in our lives to rest and plan ahead.
Holiday kill ur papa. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by themanderon: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
haffaze777:

It's a known fact that average Igbo man hate Muslims.

That is the falsehood you have been programmed with and you are not yet matured enough to deprogram yourself from it. There are tons of Igbos living in the north just like everywhere just as there are tons of northern Muslims scattered everywhere in the east just like everywhere else. Travel and see for yourself and don't allow these devils you have as leaders fool you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan by Neoteny7: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You didn't, they did.

Nope.

Some went Kwankwaso, some did Atiku, and others tossed in for Tinubu. No one "massively voted" for Tinubu in the Muslim north.

Don't get me wrong, we're happy he won instead of that bigoted wide-nosed flat head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How N41m Tore Boko Haram Apart -qaqa / Pipeline Vandals Destroy Osisioma Ngwa 684 Times In Six Months- Presidency / Breaking: Court Orders Dokpesi To Enter Defence In Alleged N2.1bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.