Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Man Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Tinubu (500 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night / Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
It's important to always give credit to whom deserves it, you have to give it to Tinubu. He his ready for the challenges ahead.

To those who are skeptical about Tinubu's presidency, take your time to watch the video below and come back with feedback

With Tinubu's presidency, better Nigeria ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

3 Likes

Re: The Man Tinubu by obi4eze(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
No matter how you spin it, he won't be President.

He has been rejected long ago. A man who failed to deal with his bad past can't have a good future and can't give Nigeria a good future. A man whose life is shrouded in outright falsehood and sheer controversy can't pull Nigeria out its present messy state.

Tinubu has nothing to offer so he believes in buying people over, and when they can't be bought he uses violent intimidation against them. If they don't budge, he kills them. Unfortunately many of the people under his criminal tutelage have been bought over. Ambode was intimidated and Funsho Williams was killed.

The Asiwaju school of politics you urchins keep proposing is just a school of corruption and criminality that involves advanced thuggery and kleptocracy.

Of course history beckons and he will answer for the criminal past he has failed to deal with. I just love the way he was allowed to get to the 'supposed' peak of his ambition before he would be cut short. God is indeed wonderful.

1 Like

Re: The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2023
obi4eze:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride comfortably

1 Like

Re: The Man Tinubu by obi4eze(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

Well, it's not wish but reality. Book mark this page of yours and my statement. It will surely happen. It's just a matter of time.
Re: The Man Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

You are indeed a shameless and morally bankrupt human being.
Re: The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2023
obi4eze:

Well, it's not wish but reality. Book mark this page of yours and my statement. It will surely happen. It's just a matter of time.

Take this to bank for cash out.

1993 situation won't repeat itself. We have the president, Vice president, Speaker and CJ on our side this time around.

Know that and have the best peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
You are indeed a shameless and morally bankrupt human being.

How you people feel or whatever you might be going through is none of our business

2 Likes

Re: The Man Tinubu by Pleasant01: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2023
obi4eze:

You said more than this before the election 🤡

2 Likes

Re: The Man Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=121997473][/quote] The druggie should get ready to defend the stolen mandate in court soon.
Re: The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
The druggie should get ready to defend the stolen mandate in court soon.

Thank goodness Prof Yakubu announced Bola Tinubu as the winner. Not a druggie.

Ojuyinaja Ojuelegba

1 Like

Re: The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2023
Pleasant01:

You said more than this before the election 🤡

Are you minding the collosal perennial losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Tinubu by Afamed: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

1993 situation won't repeat itself. We have the president, Vice president, Speaker and CJ on our side this time around.

Learn to always ignore those children. They are here to distract you, you should have known how they operate better by now.

Always ignore them comrade

2 Likes

Re: The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:

Learn to always ignore those children. They are here to distract you, you should have known how they operate better by now.

Always ignore them comrade

Comrade, you know we have been together for years, I Sabi those people, we need to be sometimes give it to them as it dey hot.

We must instil that senses they are lacking by force by fire

3 Likes

Re: The Man Tinubu by obi4eze(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

I am just quoting you to remind you of your posts later. Hope you will still be on Nairaland by then.
Re: The Man Tinubu by Alexis11: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2023
obi4eze:

He has been rejected long ago. A man who failed to deal with his bad past can't have a good future and can't give Nigeria a good future. A man whose life is shrouded in outright falsehood and sheer controversy can't pull Nigeria out its present messy state.

Tinubu has nothing to offer so he believes in buying people over, and when they can't be bought he uses violent intimidation against them. If they don't budge, he kills them. Unfortunately many of the people under his criminal tutelage have been bought over. Ambode was intimidated and Funsho Williams was killed.

The Asiwaju school of politics you urchins keep proposing is just a school of corruption and criminality that involves advanced thuggery and kleptocracy.

Of course history beckons and he will answer for the criminal past he has failed to deal with. I just love the way he was allowed to get to the 'supposed' peak of his ambition before he would be cut short. God is indeed wonderful.

Even if you wail till death, he's your president till 2031 when power returns to the North.
Re: The Man Tinubu by helinues: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2023
obi4eze:

I am just quoting you to remind you of your posts later. Hope you will still be on Nairaland by then.

The same way we told you people that you can't stop Muslim Muslim ticket cos you are in your minority, same we are telling you ahead about the outcome of SC..

You can start applying shock absorber from now

1 Like

Re: The Man Tinubu by Invictuse: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mad man na ipob like you go tell us Tinubu won't be president. You get luck Sha de suppose de wos your Igbo papa confirm dirty slap for this kind of foolish comment

obi4eze:

1 Like

Re: The Man Tinubu by Alexis11: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
obi4eze:

All the ones you have been telling us to bookmark never come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Benue PDP Suspends Iyorchia Ayu Over Anti-party Activities..... / Image Of The Suspension Letter Served To Ayu From The Ward Level. / Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.