Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66415 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by obaidan: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
He represented his people well.
It's a pity this is happening to one of the few Enugu politicians who had the interest of his people at heart.
Indeed.....if the 21yrs old boy is not from Enugu. yes the bolded is very valid....

of course the boy na crook too BUT WILL Ekweremadu himself not flair up if his 21yrs old daughter donates as little as blood to another person without his knowledge..
he wan collect kidney of a random poor boy...why did he not collect from who is wealthy or averagely ok...why na poor decide to donate to his daughter...why e dey lie say dem be cousins
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by yahoodetector: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
All those who talked against Obi are going down one by one!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
millionaireman:

It's all politics of Nigeria exported to GB.
Who is the Nigerian who will argue that the boy didn't know that he was being taken abroad to have him donate his kidney for the daughter of the Ekweremadus?
Now the daughter who is suffering kidney disease is also put on trial, her kidney issue not attended to. What a world of politics mixed up with justice.
Ekweremadu and Saraki took Buhari unawares and took leadership of the Senate in 2015.

You're pathetically insane if you think, even for a second, that the UK judicial system can be influenced by Nigerian politics.

The British Prime Minister was fined by the cops for not wearing a seatbelt, the former PM was fined for violating COVID rules. You think such an institution can be bought or intimidated with your kuli kuli politics?

How dare you?

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by medolab90(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
millionaireman:

That boy is the criminal indeed.
He knew he was taken abroad to donate his kidney to the Ekweremadus.
But the British court has made Ekweremadus a scape goat.

SMH be defending people who don’t care about you

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 27Pushing30: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
olatade:
Where judiciary is working.

Not the eyesore we have here.

If it was Nigeria would they not call it “political persecution”?

Slave
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sebi e choke u ediotic IPOB/Biafra fuulish Ndigbo cos it happen in USA u can carry placards upandan or start una useless Injustice or persecution of igbo man ekweremadu or release the igbo man ekweremadu harsh tag for social media. rogues criminal oriented people shocked shocked shocked shocked
Fahdiga:
Could this be karma? Only time will tell.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Nope you're wrong .

If they had invested in Nigerian healthcare, this wouldn't have happened.
If ekweremadus had approached this matter on the right side of the law.
They would not be in this mees
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Jojomo: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Data Factory —http:// http://www.datafactory.com.ng
Data Factory is one of the best data-selling platforms in Nigeria. They make it easy to buy airtime and data (MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile) instantly. The website has been designed in such a way that it can accommodate both users and resellers/agents
As an agent, you will resell on thier site and make profit.
One area I love most is purchasing data on thier site. The have lots of data plans with cheap prices.

Data Factory
As a platform that has the best interest of its customers in mind, they strive to become an enabler of economic and individual growth. Data Factory creates internet connectivity solutions to the problems faced by people on a daily and based on users’ reviews, their website is secure and easy to use. They offer the best and cheapest rates, a wide range of services and by extension with service. Thier data plan start from N50 and valid for a month. They can be accessed via http://www.datafactory.com.ng
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by ShaqFu: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437
so it's safe to say Ekweremadu's cup is now full.

I wish him happy sentencing as it now prove his money can't safe him.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Dindondin(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

He represented his people well.
It's a pity this is happening to one of the few Enugu politicians who had the interest of his people at heart.
If he's a good rep, he won't traffic organs. People from your region glorify criminals from your side but are quick to call out criminals elsewhere
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.
He doesn't deserve pity cos of the process he took to salvage his daughter's health. It's organ trafficking at the detriment of the health and emotional stability of the donor. He has money to get organ donation in a legalized way. Why still act like common criminal by trafficking? There's law and order in UK unlike Nigeria. I can't believe people here are pitying him here. Especially people that I blv are from south east. You all call bad things from other regions bad names but glorify bad things in your region.
You can't sow cassava and reap cocoyam.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by millionaireman: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

Yes o Evans was framed for kidnapping
Kyari was set up for drugs

Case of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the underwear bomber.

I am not a fan of Ike Ekweremadu, since his tenure as Deputy Senate President when he tabled a motion for senators to rise and applaud the father of underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, for being a good father.

Umar Farouk tried but was obstructed from detonating a bomb he had aboard a landing US aircraft in the US.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by AntiTerrorist: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.
I wish you double of all what Ekeremadu's family wished the poor boy. Wicked animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
millionaireman:

Case of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the underwear bomber.

I am not a fan of Ike Ekweremadu, since his tenure as Deputy Senate President when he tabled a motion for senators to rise and applaud the father of underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, for being a good father.

Umar Farouk tried but was obstructed from detonating a bomb he had aboard a landing US aircraft in the US.
Was he also framed?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by LordAdam16: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
millionaireman:

The signature of Buhari cabal. Never forgiving.
Saraki was framed for armed robbery. He was lucky he was not jailed.

Saraki and Ekweremadu took the Senate leadership from Buhari.

Even then, it astounds me that they would permit this precedence.

The US does not permit the ICC to charge an American service member or official for a reason, even if they're caught on camera massacring a village.

First, we allowed the UK to jail an ex-Governor. Now, it is an ex-DSP. Who would they allow the UK or a foreign country to jail next? This country's elite can be insufferable.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by itsene: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Gbese!!!
Real one.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Warl0ck: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Give me that sonia phone number.

I can donate my kidney for her,then follow her enjoy her fathers wealth while he is in prison...grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Broveens42(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
colestephan86:

Na him go chop new yam for Germany
Na still him go UK go haven't.
The guy na born farmer

Lol. @ born farmer
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

You can not buy an organ even if the seller consented to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
millionaireman:

It's all politics of Nigeria exported to GB.
Who is the Nigerian who will argue that the boy didn't know that he was being taken abroad to have him donate his kidney for the daughter of the Ekweremadus?
Now the daughter who is suffering kidney disease is also put on trial, her kidney issue not attended to. What a world of politics mixed up with justice.
Ekweremadu and Saraki took Buhari unawares and took leadership of the Senate in 2015.

Even if the boy knew, the law they broke was reward for organ donation. Organs should be donated, not paid for, you only pay for the procedure. Their attempts to reward him materially is what landed them in trouble, coupled with their lies that he was a sibling of their daughter's.

Also, are you advocating that the laws of the country should be jeopardized because of someone else's ailment? There's no sentiment in justice. If her parents had done the right thing, they wouldn't be in this mess. At least she's not found guilty.

Stop defending crime simply because he's your tribesman. That's why Nigeria is a mess: you sentimentalize everything.

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by SLam231: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
FUNNY THING EKWEREMADU BUILT NO HOSPITAL IN HIS HOME TOWN, LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE TOO EVEN AFTER ALL THIS YEARS IN POLITICS. I PITY HIM SHA.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

Who is going to jail?

The fool and his wife.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437

UK SHOULD JUST GO AND HAVE SEVERAL SITS.

ORGAN TRAFFICKING, AS IF THEY BROUGHT AN ORGAN.

I THOUGHT THE CLAIMANT WAS 15 YEARS, HOW DID HE GET TO 21 YEARS?

IF HE CAN LIE ABOUT BASIC THING AS HIS AGE, I DONT BELIEVE ANY STORY COMING OUT OF HIS DESPERATE MOUTH.

LAWS HAVE TO MAKE SENSE, BE REASONABLE AND RATIONAL.

IN THIS CASE THE UK APPLICATION OF THE LAW IS UNREASONABLE, YOU ARE FINDING HIM GUILTY BASED ON MORAL STANDARD THAT PAYMENT TO ORGAN DONOR VIOLATES UK LAW.

YET THE SAME UK GOVERNMENT WONT DO THE ORAGN TRANSPLANT FOR FREE.

THE SAME UK HAVE PUT THE EKWEREMADU THROUGH A VERY EXPENSIVE LEGAL PROCESS WHICH ALSO IS NOT FOR FREE.

IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE EXPECT TO RECIEVE WEALTHY PAYMENT FOR THEIR ORGAN, AS CONSENTING ADULT.

RATHER THAN HOLD EKWEREMADU AND HIS SICK DAUGHTER FOR NEARLY ONE YEAR AND MILKING THEM FIANANCIALLY WITH HOTEL BILLS, LEGAL BILLS AND MEDICAL BILLS, THE RIGHT THING WAS TO DEPORT THEM AND BAN THEM FROM REENTERING THE UK.

ALL THIS POLITICAL GRAND-STANDING OF A COLONISER IS UNBECOMING.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by AntiTerrorist: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jlow2:
Never trust an abakaliki man, no matter how timid he looks
Do you wonder why no member of his family is a match for the daughter but a stranger?

May you become a victim of organ trafficking soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by millionaireman: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordAdam16:

Even then, it astounds me that they would permit this precedence.

The US does not permit the ICC to charge an American service member or official for a reason, even if they're caught on camera massacring a village.

First, we allowed the UK to jail an ex-Governor. Now, it is an ex-DSP. Who would they allow the UK or a foreign country to jail next? This country's elite can be insufferable.

-Lord

The next is Nigerian president to be jailed by the UK. Therefore, every president of Nigeria must dance to the music of the UK - the implication of jailing Ekweremadu.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by davidtemi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.
I'm 100% sure if d daughter had met u on d street (anywhere) she would use u wash as a nobody.
I pity no one in dat family. Infact I personally wish dem more
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

The fool and his wife.
So How does that relate to this?

Neoteny7:

He's going to jail for a while, no matter your shambolic prayers and voodoo spells.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Ityoveremo: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Only Ike ekweremadu, his wife and his doctor were found guilty of anything. His daugter is free
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Them follow this Man from village
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 2elliot: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.
you no get sense.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by malakaimoscondo: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
u are a biafra..... What about the boy they want to traffic that God saved....dont u have pity for him?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:
So How does that relate to this?

Because you said this:

omonnakoda:

He will thrive and prosper
No harm shall befall him
The curses of those who curse him shall return to their house 100 fold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.