Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66414 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by itsene: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
inoki247:
A parent will go to any length to bring back derr kid to life....

Buh this guy no try all the time he was looting he should av build a world class hospital in his constituency buh no na house he dey buy up nd down....
Many properties including 9 in Dubai according to EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by dammyz101(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
The only reason Ekweremadu's got into this trouble is selfishness and greed. This should serve as a lesson to naija politifcians karma will catch up with all of them.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Kingstanding: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
He
. That guy automatically a British citizen.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by LordAdam16: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
millionaireman:

The next is Nigerian president to be jailed by the UK. Therefore, every president of Nigeria must dance to the music of the UK - the implication of jailing Ekweremadu.

We have no self-respect, wallahi!

Na only how to share money dem sabi.

-Lord
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

Because you said this:

Who was the subject?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
2elliot:
you no get sense.
Naah
The man just enter temptation
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BastadThiefnubu: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
27Pushing30:

You just be modern slave nothing more nothing less…

When you find yourself in his shoes do something different ok
Why did he not follow the right channel to get what he wanted?
Now he has disgraced himself, his family and also his country. I am sure you don't know the implication of this.
You are the slave for defending your oppressor, who doesn't care about your existence.

He should have built and equipped a world class hospital in his country instead of running to a white man's country after looting the money that was meant to build hospital in country. Shameless black man!

The white judges did the right thing, they aren't like your useless, ignoble and corrupted judges who would have collected bribe to set him free.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

Who was the subject?

What's this, an interrogation?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Mickykarim: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437

THIS IS A TRAVESTY OF BOTH JUSTICE AND THE PROCESS. A FACE-SAVING SCHEME FOR THE MUCH APPRAISED AND OVERRATED OVER REGARDED GLORIFIED JUDICIAL SYSTEM OF THE English.

The RECEIVER of the proceeds and the purported GIVER or merchandise hawker of the whare were both exonerated.

THESE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED CIVILIZATION ABOVE OTHERS ARE TOO MEAN AND UNJUST.

When two important and consequential elements in a case are out of the woods of justice tells a lot about the entire system and process.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation-agony-ekweremadus
THE Ekweremadus did nothing wrong to have sought existence for their daughter, with a life saving measure and or any for that matter. What is organ harvesting in what was duly documented with the embassy of the UK?

THIS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE MUST NOT BE THE END OF THE CHARADE IN London OR WHEREVER IN THE UK.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by emmyblow: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
That is what is good for a wicked person. He thought he is in Nigeria we're his rubbish money work's. In his next world he will learn how to treat someone with kindness.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BluntCrazeMan: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by malakaimoscondo: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
luluosas:
So sad. If they had approached the issue legitimately, this won't have happened
the only way the whole issue could be approached legitimately is to have someone from their family willing to donate......... For free and without any monetary compensation........... But they want to prove smart.... To get someone far from the family to donate will be hard.. But it acceptable too...

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 2elliot: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Keegan:

Has interest of his people at heart and yet tried to reap the organ of one of his people for his own daughter? Igbos are very callous, imagine Tinubu in his shoes.
Tinubu wey leave him daughter dey nomu for UK street nko?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by dammyz101(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Omo. This is crazy.

I hope the Judge passes a light judgement for them especially since the crime they committed was borne out of the love for their daughter. Wait. Was the daughter also on trial too?

I hope the boy's conscience is at ease Shaa? Because putting Ekweremadu and his family's freedom at risk because he wants to stay back in the UK through asylum is wild.
Bros that boy na person pikin ooooo poor man pikin for dat matter. Y Dem no use dre stolen billions buy kidney for dre lovely daughter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Why did he not follow the right channel to get what he wanted?
Now he has disgraced himself, his family and also his country. I am sure you don't know the implication of this.
You are the slave for defending your oppressor, who doesn't care about your existence.

He should have built and equipped a world class hospital in his country instead of running to a white man's country after looting the money that was meant to build hospital in country. Shameless black man!

The white judges did the right thing, they aren't like your useless, ignoble and corrupted judges who would have collected bribe to set him free.
Because if he built a world class hospital with looted funds it will be seized by the efcc or other govt security agencies
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by ViceGovernor: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kaiser20:

Up to 25-years
Omo that's good news o cheesy...wish they can catch that current fat toad eating our money in senate too.
Those guys are just too wicked I am sure they baff and eat with the devil himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by eroticecstasy: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hope he's gotten up to 50 years behind bars for such evil acts against humanity? May God continue to disgrace them.

What has Peter Obi and that punk retired minister of finance said about this?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by luckyz4rea(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is a country where justice is done not here where only judgement is delivered on highest bidder basis!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
the only way the whole issue could be approached legitimately is to have someone from their family willing to donate......... For free and without any monetary compensation........... But they want to prove smart.... To get someone far from the family to donate will be hard.. But it acceptable too...

IS THIS SMALL PRINCIPLE REASON ENOUGH FOR UK TO HOLD THEM FOR 1 YEAR AND BE USING THEM TO SELL NEW PAPER STORY?

WHY NOT DEPORT THEM AND BAN THEM FROM ENTERING UK?

I TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE OF MONEY.

THEY KEPT THEM LONG ENOUGH TO RUN DOWN THEIR FINANCES.

THERE LEGAL FIRM IS BRITISH, HOSPITAL BRITISH AND HOTEL BRITISH.

THIS IS WHY THEIR ECONOMY IS STRONG, THEY KNOW HOW TO MILK AFRICANS LIKE FOOLS.

PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE MONEY AND WISH TO STAY IN UK, THEY WILL HURRY TO DEPORT, BUT THE RICH ONE, THEY WILL HOLD.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
eroticecstasy:
Hope he's gotten up to 50 years behind bars for such evil acts against humanity? May God continue to disgrace them.

What has Peter Obi and that punk retired minister of finance said about this?
Praying that Pandora box does not blow up in his face
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by blaise26abj(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
I pray the girl doesn’t die from depression . Serves the parents right . You cannot be exploiting poverty in nigeria and think you can extend that to places where things work and there is a semblance of justice .
Develop your country, mbanu ! It is to oppress the poor and use their office to steal their money .

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Broveens42:

Let me ask you a question
If a minor comes to you and says; brother, I want to taste your banana, grabs it.. then you succumb, will your submission in the court be ... a minor seduced you ? Hahahaha..

You see, the first established fact/legal fact shouldn't be taken for granted in a working society...

sadly for him he is not a minor which he lied about. he is a grown man old enough to have kids.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

What's this, an interrogation?
No I am trying to understand why you came into my mention so rudely
Did you comprehend What you quoted?
Who was the subject of that remark?
Do you understand English? That seems to be the problem here
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 2elliot: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
baralatie:

Naah
The man just enter temptation
No be any temptation. Na abuse of privilege.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hmm
Just remembered that Raymond dokoesi has a rape case /, investigation in the UK
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
2elliot:
No be any temptation. Na abuse of privilege.
Nah serious falling into temptation
The way Adam fail temptation
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 23jerryking(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

UK SHOULD JUST GO AND HAVE SEVERAL SITS.

ORGAN TRAFFICKING, AS IF THEY BROUGHT AN ORGAN.

I THOUGHT THE CLAIMANT WAS 15 YEARS, HOW DID HE GET TO 21 YEARS?

IF HE CAN LIE ABOUT BASIC THING AS HIS AGE, I DONT BELIEVE ANY STORY COMING OUT OF HIS DESPERATE MOUTH.

LAWS HAVE TO MAKE SENSE, BE REASONABLE AND RATIONAL.

IN THIS CASE THE UK APPLICATION OF THE LAW IS UNREASONABLE, YOU ARE FINDING HIM GUILTY BASED ON MORAL STANDARD THAT PAYMENT TO ORGAN DONOR VIOLATES UK LAW.

YET THE SAME UK GOVERNMENT WONT DO THE ORAGN TRANSPLANT FOR FREE.

THE SAME UK HAVE PUT THE EKWEREMADU THROUGH A VERY EXPENSIVE LEGAL PROCESS WHICH ALSO IS NOT FOR FREE.

IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE EXPECT TO RECIEVE WEALTHY PAYMENT FOR THEIR ORGAN, AS CONSENTING ADULT.

RATHER THAN HOLD EKWEREMADU AND HIS SICK DAUGHTER FOR NEARLY ONE YEAR AND MILKING THEM FIANANCIALLY WITH HOTEL BILLS, LEGAL BILLS AND MEDICAL BILLS, THE RIGHT THING WAS TO DEPORT THEM AND BAN THEM FROM REENTERING THE UK.

ALL THIS POLITICAL GRAND-STANDING OF A COLONISER IS UNBECOMING.

Sir please take a flight to the UK now and challenge the system, since you know all so much.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Blame Ike for his predicament and count the boy out of what has befallen your wicked oppressor.

Btw, why should you be defending this evil Ekweremadu, can you name any of his legacy in Enugu or Nigeria?
Look! Nigerian politicians are worse than the devil and do not deserve the pity of any human.
The same Ike you are defending doesn't care if his hometown has a well equipped health care centre to treat his people.

Are you ignorant of how much our government has been budgeting for Aso clinic, yet they still fly abroad to treat a common cold?

Anybody defending these evil things is an animal and is not fit to live.

ok I agree with u bt I don't like deception. The boy should have been honest.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Vision101(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
@vivavik
I hope this man wasn't set up, I pity them now.

@me
Set up by who? He was embolden by power and God pass am.

Pity them how? People that took advantage of a poor boy. Listen to the prosecutor - he treated him as an item to be disposed. They do them in Nigeria and get away but Europe is Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by eroticecstasy: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
baralatie:

Praying that Pandora box does not blow up in his face

I pray it blow and spill the content!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hssd8nland: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Gbese!!!
Na real Gbese be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.