Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

"I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil (4189 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by mu2sa2: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Just a few months ago a nigerian doctor said from autopsy reports most of the people who died during sexx are killed as a result of haemorrhagic stroke. He debunked the yoruba "magun" belief that attributes such deaths to fetishism, which involves the husband secretly lacing his wife's pussy with potent juju so that any man who have sexx with her suffers instant death in the act. The doctor explained that most victims have bp issues and that during sexx their bp shoots up to dangerous levels causing the rupture of the veins supplying blood to the brain.
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by ArchiLimited: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Kodak9(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2023
mu2sa2:
Just a few months ago a nigerian doctor said from autopsy reports most of the people who died during sexx are killed as a result of haemorrhagic stroke. He debunked the yoruba "magun" belief which attributes such deaths to fetishism, which involves the husband secretly lacing his wife's pussy with potent juju so that any man who have sexx with her suffers instant death in the act. The doctor explained that most victims have bp issues and that during sexx their bp shoots up to dangerous levels causing the rupture of the veins supplying blood to the brain.
that's too bad, how will you know you have bp at that age
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by mariahAngel(f): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Never doubt the desperation of a konji controlled man. At that point even if you tell him that Satan gave birth to you, he wouldn't mind. It's after releasing and his senses comes back he'll start telling you to explain how Satan gave birth to you.

This I have seen.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂

Yeye Profet.
Ndi otu Suleiman. Hahaha
😂
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by FalseProphet1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂

Yeye Profet.
Ndi otu Suleiman. Hahaha
😂
Ada!!! 😒

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / How Do You Know When A Guy Is A Virgin As A Lady? / Ladies And Big Fat Tummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.