Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu (7149 Views)

"Is That How They Build In Your Country?" Amaechi blasts Chinese Contractor / Let Igbo Go If You Don’t Like Us – Amaechi Tells Buhari / Amaechi Blasts El-rufai For Kicking Against Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by ruffhandu: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
If APC and INEC had done proper screening of all the presidential candidates, Tinubu would have been disqualified for drug trafficking.

USA is not happy with Nigeria government because USA exposed Tinubu’s case of drug trafficking to Nigeria, so that INEC could do the needful but INEC failed to act.

It is a disgrace to Nigeria for president elect, Bola Tinubu to be going to court for case of drug trafficking.
American president has not congratulated Tinubu because of this case of drug trafficking and rigging of election.

https://naijanewshouse.com/amaechi-blasts-tinubu/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by ruffhandu: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amaechi is shaking table. is this still the pain of defeat from two corners?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is not enough. Amaechi should tell the whole world everything he knows about the mysterious Tinubu.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Racoon(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
They All know including Buhari himself. Perhaps Tinubu forced Buhari hands because of his inordinate emilokan ambition because this is one of the reason he and the cabal were rooting and trying to force Ahmed Lawan as the presidential candidate of APC.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Henry22(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's no longer news na, even my 8 years old king knows tinubu as the king of Nigerias drug cartel....

24 Likes

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
The usual fake news from sore losers who can’t handle defeat. Amaechi never made this statement.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by limeta(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yoruba people nawa for them
But they keep shouting igbos are drug dealers every where
I known they where hiding something .
Look the best of their kind is about to sample watery beans .

7 Likes

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by mymadam(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
If Tinubu/APC 100% win the pending Atiku + Obi's pending court cases and Tinubu should drop dead before May 29, 2023 (God forbid), Amaechi will be sworn in as the APC President. Is this correct?

1 Like

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Bashet: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
The useless sore loser is still crying 🤣

1 Like

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
limeta:
Yoruba people nawa for them
But they keep shouting igbos are drug dealers every where
I known they where hiding something .
Look the best of their kind is about to sample watery beans .

There are reports that Obi was into drug pushing too. There were insinuations that it was rival drug gangs that killed his father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
SMH
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Antiurchins: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
mymadam:
If Tinubu/APC 100% win the pending Atiku + Obi's pending court cases and Tinubu should drop dead before May 29, 2023 (God forbid), Amaechi will be sworn in as the APC President. Is this correct?

That is the prayer of well meaning Nigerians.

I detest Yoruba Muzlems

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Tflex01: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
mymadam:

Why will Tinubu drop dead before May 29? You may d!e before him.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Tflex01: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Antiurchins:

I detest Yoruba Muzlems

Tinubu will outlive you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by habsydiamond(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Being disgraceful is now norm of our politicians. They are not ashame to indulge in violence anymore. Which means if care is not taken there will be no country to call Nigeria again in the next 20years.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Antiurchins:

I detest Yoruba Muzlems

And the boy below🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Antiurchins: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu will outlive you.

well meaning Nigerians are cursing him, he may outlive his ur-chins

5 Likes

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by mymadam(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Why will Tinubu drop dead before May 29? You may d!e before him.
You're right. I'm only trying to see through Amaechi's supposed rant. I wish no harm to any of the 2023 Presidential candidates. I certainly kept to my vow of NOT voting for any of them. They will ALL live long in good health IJMN 🙏🏽

3 Likes

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by puremaker7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
mymadam:
Tinubu will never win primary, he won, Tinubu will never win the main election, he, won, court will sack him because he stole mandate, it's obvious that he is going to win the case, now you wish him dead, are you guys not tired?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by a4cube: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
mymadam:
PYO and Amaechi who came second?
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Buhari4sale: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amaechi, I wish you well in all your endeavor but please be CAREFUL Of Yoruba people. Na the only tribe wey Northerner respect and fear. It get why. If you care to know, ask!
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by mymadam(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
a4cube:
PYO and Amaechi who came second?
Amaechi, according to the press
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Buhari4sale: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Godfullsam:

There are reports that Obi was into drug pushing too. There were insinuations that it was rival drug gangs that killed his father.

Ofcourse yes

1 Like

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by jumper524(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Only Tinubu drug lord, drug barron, druggoe, drug addict. Yet all of una go still smile if una see am.
Cowards have the loudest voice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by computer0810(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dis sore losers keep decieving themselves
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amaechi respects Buhari a lot BUT NOT TIEFNUBU!
He knows their secrets too. . . just like Okorotcha does.

Nigerians have been doing screenings on this DRUG BAYRON for years, but he has managed to bribe the NPF and the jaundiced judiciary at both state and federal levels for 20 years.

Now, this IRAGBIJI Escobar Chappo wants to continue to do just that.
He will FAIL! cheesy

I knew when the SS and SE finally finished with APC, they would come back home and drum support for OBI. Because they have seen the injustice metted out to the SE presidential bid and the wickedness of the SW and Core North to deprive the SE from this wonderful opportunity to earn their rightful place in history.

Ngige
Amaechi
. . . Okorotcha will soon start singing too. grin

1 Like

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by mymadam(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
puremaker7:
Tinubu will never win primary, he won, Tinubu will never win the main election, he, won, court will sack him because he stole mandate, it's obvious that he is going to win the case, now you wish him dead, are you guys not tired?
You're right. I'm only trying to see through Amaechi's supposed rant. I wish no harm to any of the 2023 Presidential candidates. I certainly kept to my vow of NOT voting for any of them. They will ALL live long in good health IJMN 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
It is no secret
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by cktheluckyman: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
mymadam:
Nope Shettima would be sworn in as President.He will then have to nominate someone else as VP
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dem no born Amaechi make he talk this thing, na Obi supporters just dey on rampage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President / Breaking News: FG Officially Threatens South Africa Over ‘frozen’ Weapons Deal / PHOTOS: Gov Nasir El-rufai Hosts World Bank Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.