Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu (7155 Views)

"Is That How They Build In Your Country?" Amaechi blasts Chinese Contractor / Let Igbo Go If You Don’t Like Us – Amaechi Tells Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Godfullsam:

There are reports that Obi was into drug pushing too. There were insinuations that it was rival drug gangs that killed his father.

Afonja report ni
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rumors but Tinubu's own is documented court documents from US. There's no comparison
Godfullsam:

There are reports that Obi was into drug pushing too. There were insinuations that it was rival drug gangs that killed his father.
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by minz(f): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
This can be unbelievable, those that mean their's party revivals?
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by mymadam(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Heavensent01:

your father will drop dead not Tinubu
I'm only trying to see through Amaechi's reported rant (re: APC Presidential Primary Election runner-up fantasy). I wish no harm to any of the 2023 Presidential candidates. Meanwhile, for extremely personal reasons, I did NOT vote at all. I sincerely pray that each one of them will live long and in good health to 'eat the fruit of his labour' IJMN 🙏🏽

P.S. FYI, my dear father slept in the Lord in 1953, with all of us by his bedside. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh 🙌🏽 I wish you well.
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by marlow1962(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
mymadam:
If Tinubu/APC 100% win the pending Atiku + Obi's pending court cases and Tinubu should drop dead before May 29, 2023 (God forbid), Amaechi will be sworn in as the APC President. Is this correct?
Dey play
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
The truth, in your face
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tinubu's $460,000 Forfeiture is Drug Money, Documents Clear on This - David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDcncchnrwY
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by grandstar(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
This is not enough. Amaechi should tell the whole world everything he knows about the mysterious Tinubu.

If Amaechi dey vex, wetin Osinbajo go do?

Make the man go sleep or go war with Wike.
Re: He Was A Drug Baron In US – Amaechi Blasts Tinubu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension In Adamawa As Igbo Traders Protest Killings / Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats / Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.