Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (25632 Views)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
You guys are still on this? Orishirishi!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

abacha was a dictator. not really a public figure

Yes governor sleep with other women but they don't get caught (not that it is right) moreover this woman is NOT an ashewo but his WIFE'S YOUNGER SISTER

I am not call N,S,E,W because your attempt is to make it a polarised discussion.

Lastly Yes Nigerian public figure serves very good example to millions of Nigerian ie people like me and others

Abacha was not a public figure? You have insulted Nigeria with that illiterate comment

The Gov's wife's younger sister in question is an ashewo, otherwise she will not try to take over her sister's husband. Ashewo get class and comes in different shades. grin grin grin

Sleeping with girls is polarised already, beginning from adamic times. Even the biblical Abraham slept with his house girl, giving birth to Ismael (father of present-day Arabs)
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

All I keep hearing is Tinubu is a thief, but you losers are yet to do the most honorable thing by showing us what he stole. I don't mind joining you by calling Tinubu a thief, just show me a verifiable proof of what he stole. Do that or STFU and stop bothering me with your silly talk.

Unfortunately for you, this is not about Tinubu. Tinubu did not Be Intimate with and impregnate his wife's sister and if he did, my "morally corrupt" reaction shall be the same.  

Now, stick to the issue at hand.

Until you condemn thief Tinubu, you are morally wrong to condemn another. You are so daft and hypocritical that I should stop conversing with you at this point. Good luck with your tinubu arrsee-licking enterprise. One day, money go go market, him no go see road return.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Who is Tinubu? I am only using his name to flog that Babapupa (Eko Ile) of a houseboy.

And what effect is your laughable Tinubu antics s'supposed to have have on me? Just what. Obviously it's the other way around, it's having a lot of effect on you because you can not get him out of your mind, you can not even defend your own stupidity without shouting Tinubu. Sounds like you even see Tinubu in your sleep, even sounds like you have some kind of freeky Tinubu fantasies that you can not shake off.

Don't sweat it sha, you are not a line, Tinubu is blessed with a lot of lovers on NL, just like the other clown who thought he was clowning me by posing around with Tinubu's name. Say "A" and they reply with Tinubu, say "Z" and they'll still answer with Tinubu. This is some real madness.

The man sure has a lot of effect on you losers.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

And what effect is your laughable Tinubu antics s'supposed to have have on me? Just what. Obviously it's the other way around, it's having a lot of effect on you because you can not get him out of your mind, you can not even defend your own stupidity without shouting Tinubu. Sounds like you even see Tinubu in your sleep, even sounds like you have some kind of freeky Tinubu fantasies that you can not shake off.

Don't sweat it sha, you are not a line, Tinubu is blessed with a lot of lovers on NL, just like the other clown who thought he was clowning me by posing around with Tinubu's name. Say "A" and they reply with Tinubu, say "Z" and they'll still answer with Tinubu. This is some real madness.

The man sure has a lot of effect on you losers.

You deserve nothing but pity. You will soon contact syphilis from sucking tinubu's arrrssseeee.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
No one cares.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

You deserve nothing but pity. You will soon contact syphilis from sucking tinubu's arrrssseeee.

I was expecting you to show us the verifiable proof of what you said Tinubu stole. I want to call him a thief too, but please help me, by showing me what he stole.

I know you won't show us anything, just like other, you'll end up dodging and dancing around with some silly and irrelevant rubbish. I know the routine.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
ezeagu:

No one cares.

My point, precisely.

On a lighter note, if fcuuuking his ashewo sister inlaw will make him work harder for Enugu, please let Chime carry go. Nothing do am (na man's nature call him answer grin grin grin grin). In 2015 he leaves office and deal with his private mess.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

I was expecting you to show us the verifiable proof of what you said Tinubu stole. I want to call him a thief too, but please help me, by showing me what he stole.

I know you won't show us anything, just like other, you'll end up dodging and dancing around with some silly and irrelevant rubbish. I know the routine.

Time, my friend, time. But before then, make sure you use a tongue condom while doing Tinubu's arrrrsseee-sucking. Annaaalll syphilis is a new disease in town wink.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Amjustme: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Poster
Just a little warning to marriage wreckers! If you wrecked another's and got in her place, another one would come and do the same to you, by abd by, believe what the bible said, 'Do to others what you want them to do to you'
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
am not surprised coz the news I got from 042 was that the man no dey use eye see anything wey dey for skirt.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by N101: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

No, it is not okay to steal because others do it. But when you are a thief, you have no moral to call another a thief, got it? Mr Tinubu arrrrseee licker?

South-East:

My point, precisely.

On a lighter note, if fcuuuking his ashewo sister inlaw will make him work harder for Enugu, please let Chime carry go. Nothing do am (na man's nature call him answer grin grin grin grin). In 2015 he leaves office and deal with his private mess.

In the meantime - assuming the allegation has any truth to it - it would not surprise me if state funds are being used to support the baby mother.

Your logic is a bit warped with moveable goalposts.  Sleeping with a woman not your wife is  ok if you are of that moral persuasion, but not all men subscribe to that view.  Even then, having an affair and impregnating someone whilst  you are being unfaithful are very different.  Just because a whole bunch of public officers in Nigeria did it and spawned diverse children from various women doesn't make it right.  

If these people cannot be responsible in their personal life, how can one expect them to act responsibly in their public life?  You forget that, while Bill Clinton and Vladimir Putin had (alleged) affairs, there was not a child from the union(s).  THAT'S the big difference between them and Gov. Chime.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

[b]Time, my friend, time. But before then, [/b]make sure you use a tongue condom while doing Tinubu's arrrrsseee-sucking. Annaaalll syphilis is a new disease in town wink.

Meaning you lied/He did not still anything and you have no proof that he did. You're just running your mouth and wishing he did or waiting till he did right.

Why don't you shut your dumb and lying mouth till then you scumbag loser.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
N101:

In the meantime - assuming the allegation has any truth to it - it would not surprise me if state funds are being used to support the baby mother.

Your logic is a bit warped with moveable goalposts.  Sleeping with a woman not your wife is  ok if you are of that moral persuasion, but not all men subscribe to that view.  Even then, having an affair and impregnating someone whilst  you are being unfaithful are very different.  Just because a whole bunch of public officers in Nigeria did it and spawned diverse children from various women doesn't make it right.  

If these people cannot be responsible in their personal life, how can one expect them to act responsibly in their public life?  You forget that, while Bill Clinton and Vladimir Putin had (alleged) affairs, there was not a child from the union(s).  THAT'S the big difference between them and Gov. Chime.

Looks like you hit the wrong quote link.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Outstrip(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
The sister is another thing. Cannot even imagine. The only reason she told her sister is because she wants the man to herself.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
N101:

The difference between Chime (i.e., if the story is true) and the rest without kids to show for their own unholy liaison is the use of a condom. Make them remove the condom from their tool and the kid will come tumbling in. In that respect, Chime was dumb. Plus, not no one, not I, says it is right. But it is the sad reality.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by VUVUZELA10: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
This is purely private affair. Blackman is allow to "cane" many opposite sex. It is no news. Do not use oyinbo standard take judge us. We are different and the white people are jealous in that regard--freedom to "cane". The question that concern us is Enugu State on the right track. Hundred years from now advocate to put it in our constitution.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

The difference between Chime (i.e., if the story is true) and the rest without kids to show for their own unholy liaison is the use of a condom. Make them remove the condom from their tool and the kid will come tumbling in. In that respect, Chime was dumb. Plus, not no one, not I, says it is right. But it is the sad reality.

You are either trying to have it both ways or you really are confused.

How do you reconcile saying it's no big deal, it's man's second nature and the highlighted?

You are getting too comedic and I don't even feel like laughing.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
pathetic. this is what our oil revenue billions are spent on
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by engrj(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
See here dey com again just same thing that happen then to Governor of Edo state now is Enugu may be the Next will be Fashola of Lagos State follow by our presido smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley May God help all Of us
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by horny4u(f): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
We only get Leaders from within us , like us and they act like us.
cry cry
We get the leaders we deserve,

IF THIS STORY IS TRUE THEN:

Gov sir do not spare your mother in law and go for your daughters too .

Their P****y is not your limit grin grin grin
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by horny4u(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2011
VUVUZELA10:

This is purely private affair. Blackman is allow to "cane" many opposite sex. It is no news. Do not use oyinbo standard take judge us. We are different and the white people are jealous in that regard--freedom to "cane". The question that concern us is Enugu State on the right track. Hundred years from now advocate to put it in our constitution.

Our leaders are just like us ! above is a proof.

When the white man says " Apes Obey", we scream racist back at them.
Unfortunately for any man to sleep with his wife's younger sister: he is an ape !

For someone to say acting this way is fine since he is a black man : I say No ! black men are great men, not Apes plsssssss.

p.s Enugu is ofcos on the right track kiss kiss kiss soon as your 2 daughters get caned by one man and get pregnant for him to seal with the family blood grin
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by mrewe: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2011
Government in action!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
engr j:

See here dey com again just same thing that happen then to Governor of Edo state now is Enugu may be the Next will be Fashola of Lagos State follow by our presido smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley May God help all Of us

Lol! I almost forgot that our own Adam Oshiomhole, the holiest of the holy, also did it. I wonder what Babadudu said when it was an ACN man canning lirrle girls all over the damn place. These things are normal in Nigeria and I bet GEJ has a girl he is canning somwehere, with a condom. When he removes the condom, pikin go show.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by nelovpa(f): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
God help us in this our country. this is the same crime that other country leaders wil do & they wil be impeached or resign from office because of the scandal but in nigeria you wil see some people here posting that we should leave the governor alone that a man has the rit to marry who ever he so wishes. i dont doubt this story because i have attended most of governor chime's party wen i was a student in UNN & i know wat happens der.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
nelovpa:

God help us in this our country. this is the same crime that other country leaders wil do & they wil be impeached or resign from office because of the scandal but in nigeria you wil see some people here posting that we should leave the governor alone that a man has the rit to marry who ever he so wishes. i dont doubt this story because i have attended most of governor chime's party wen i was a student in UNN & i know wat happens der.
You attended his party, knowing what happens there? We can pardon you the first time you attended, but at for the others times- since you saw what went on the first time- you are as guilty as the randy dog. I bet you were wearing a topless/semi skirt, exposing your cleavages to attract the Gov and his boys?lol
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

You attended his party, knowing what happens there? We can pardon you the first time you attended, but at for the others times- since you saw what went on the first time- you are as guilty as the randy dog. I bet you were wearing a topless/semi skirt, exposing your cleavages to attract the Gov and his boys?lol

He/She is guilty of what exactly? For attending the parties or for having s.ex with and impregnating the governor's wife's sister?

I don't get your irrelevant, silly apples and oranges analogies and conclusions.

It's like in your world, everybody is guilty and due for attacks, but never the real perpetrator.

Seriously, it's time you shut your mouth.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

He/She is guilty of what exactly? For attending the parties or for having s.ex with and impregnating the governor's wife's sister?

I don't get your irrelevant, silly apples and oranges analogies and conclusions.

It's like in your world, everybody is guilty and due for attacks, but never the real perpetrator.

Seriously, it's time you shut your mouth.

Tinubu has opened his panties. Please go back and lick his arrrrsseee some more.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by mallorca(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
fake story
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Smilenw(f): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
Why just Chime ? I'd say the silly girl and her sister are the only ones to be blamed. The wife's mistake is that of carrying an excess baggage named younger sister to her matrimonial home. Isn't it common sense that a man who gave a damn about his political image  and divorced his wife to take a second wife can never stop it at that? The woman asked for trouble and got more than what she asked for.
On the other hand, the lil naughty woman broke her very own sister's home ! Despicable strumpet was smart enough to get pregnant and keep it so that the man doesn't get rid of her when the novetly wears off ! Had there been any law to punish these kind of home wreckers, I'd strongly suggest they be stoned, whipped and hanged till death !   angry
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Tinubu has opened his panties. Please go back and lick his arrrrsseee some more.

Must you bore me with your s.xual fantasies with Tinubu. You just can not get the man out of your mind or off your diiiiick. Your life must revolve around the man and his diiiiickkk. Damnnn Fhahhgg.

lmao
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by N101: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

It still does not make him any less irresponsible than the others, he's still irresponsible, perhaps moreso.  And for a public figure to make such a bad judgement call, whether in Russia or the USA or Nigeria, it is still unacceptable and brings his office into disrepute.

Of course this is not true in Nigeria because we will always worship the "big boys" regardless of what they do and never call them to account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / FG Hands Over Apapa Road Design To Dangote, Raises Trailer Park Cost To N9.55bn / Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.