Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (25474 Views)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

south east, kobojunkie is right

that sort of mentality is a very wrong mind set

Okay, its time to chew grass. Go back to the cattle kraal. Namas do not talk when humans are talking.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

And what has it got to do with his performance?
I was saying it in the context of man's nature, you illiterate.
No one was tribal about it? You are a fool. What was Eko Ile doing? Thunder fire your lying nyash there.
Clinton is also Nigerian? You bloody heediot.

Guy, you are very daft, and I am being modest with my words.

This what I posted:
jason123:

Big Eff up!!!! After so much good work, the guy just messed himself up!!!
Did I, in any way, say it will AFFECT his performance?? I said the guy MESSED HIMSELF UP!!! He is certainly not a role model for people! Would you want someone like that to rule you? Is it not embarrassing? And don't tell me about OBJ because he had finished his tenure when it happened.

Now, take a look at what you said:

South-East:

If true, this incidence has been going on while the guy has also been doing his good job. I do not see the relationship between his sex life and his performance.

Bad as it is, what he did is what 100% of Nigerians are doing: sleeping with girls they are not married to. He was just unlucky/silly that he did not use a condom or the condom broke while in action ( wink wink wink); hence the pregnancy

Did Abiola not sleep with almost all the women there are in odualand?
Was Obasanjo not sleeping with his own daughter in law (apparently with a condom), yet did not develop Nigeria like Chime is developing Enugu?
Was Clinton not sleeping with his staff?
Did Abacha not die on top of Indian har/lots?
Wait until Fasola/Uduaghan/GEJ/etc' own bubbles burst- men na men boo.

As long as he gets Enugu on track and does not embezzle Enugu's money, the rest na him private matter. That is naija for you.

Can you see you are senseless?? In fact, this is my last reply. . .
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin damn this tinubu is a hot spot for you

it like to hit straight to your nervous system, omo no get nervous break down.

Eko a ti ACN o ni baje o, ,.,.,.,.,. O baje ti!!!!! wink

You are right, Tinubu is my hot spot, I totally agree with you.

Now, do you really think its possible for you to stop chasing me around with your Tinubu grudges and fantasies?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Duh!! Is your name not Babalola Abiola again?

You mean that's what you really saw in the mirror?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

You are right, Tinubu is my hot spot, I totally agree with you.

Now, do you really think its possible for you to stop chasing me around with your Tinubu grudges and fantasies?

wink wink wink cool

Omo Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Ba mi ki baba re o wink wink wink
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
at those saying Igbos and yorubas. . . . . rotflmao!!!

As if one Nigerian man is different from another. Disgusting set of male species. If a man is not loyal to his marriage/ soul mate, how can he be loyal to his people?

This is not the first time and this wont be the last time.

The wife even went out of her way to send his sister abroad so that her hubby can control his pen is, obviously tha didnt work.

One question, what goes on in a Nigerian man's mind when he knows that his wife/kids are at home while he's dipping his stick in another woman's puzzy?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

If true, this incidence has been going on while the guy has also been doing his good job. I do not see the relationship between his sex life and his performance.

Bad as it is, what he did is what 100% of Nigerians are doing: sleeping with girls they are not married to. He was just unlucky/silly that he did not use a condom or the condom broke while in action ( wink wink wink); hence the pregnancy

Did Abiola not sleep with almost all the women there are in odualand?
Was Obasanjo not sleeping with his own daughter in law (apparently with a condom), yet did not develop Nigeria like Chime is developing Enugu?
Was Clinton not sleeping with his staff?
Did Abacha not die on top of Indian har/lots?
Wait until Fasola/Uduaghan/GEJ/etc' own bubbles burst- men na men boo.

As long as he gets Enugu on track and does not embezzle Enugu's money, the rest na him private matter. That is naija for you.

I know you post the most idiotic and senseless rubbish on NL, I really think you out did yourself with this sad post.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

I know you post the most idiotic and senseless rubbish on NL, I really think you out did yourself with this sad post.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin

@South east

calm down, what is wrong is wrong and don't try to justify it all in the name that he is from ur region.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin

@South east

calm down, what is wrong is wrong and don't try to justify it all in the name that he is from your region.

As you can see, no one brought any ethnic or regional vile to the topic except him . . . It shows how sad people can get. What has Chime got to do with Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL  grin grin grin grin grin

@South east

calm down, what is wrong is wrong and don't try to justify it all in the name that he is from your region.

Was I justifying it?
What was he did not the nature of man (you and I)?
Is sleeping with women other than your wife not the second nature of man?
Dang!!! What sort of hypocrites do we have in the house, Alj Harem aka Jason?
Even my sarcasm was lost on these frustrated cyber warriors
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Was I justifying it?

LOL Ok i don hear
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL Ok i don hear

Good that you are hearing, Mr Jason.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Good that you are hearing Jason.

LOL grin why are u calling me jason again grin grin grin
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Was I justifying it?

Definitely not, maybe in your morally deficient and and corrupt world.

Even with your warped understanding and lousy take, is it ok to steal because people steal? Is it ok to ra, pe because people do violation?

Abeg stop the foolishness.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Was I justifying it?

Wrapped LOGIC!!!
Where do you come up with these things? undecided
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

Definitely not, maybe in your morally deficient and and corrupt world.

Even with your warped understanding and lousy take, is it ok to steal because people steal? Is it ok to violation because people do violation?

Abeg stop the foolishness.

You hypocrite. When your yansh open na him go you sleep. I dare you to open your real self to the world. Anyone who lick's Tinubu's dyck the way you do must have slept with tons of girls. We know your type, mate.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL grin why are u calling me jason again grin grin grin

Dey watch jare! I dey laugh oo!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

You hypocrite. When your yansh open na him go you sleep. I dare you to open your real self to the world. Anyone who lick's Tinubu's dyck the way you do must have slept with tons of girls. We know your type, mate.

calm down. He is right. why are u getting angry over this issue

u are looking at it from a tribal lens which is wrong

calm down brother
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
Jason aka Alj Harem

Those ashewo houses in your street in Lagos are there just for the furn of it, right?
Na monkeys (and not humans) they sleep with the girls there, yes? I pity you and your hypocrisy
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Jason aka Alj Harem

Those ashewo houses in your street in Lagos are there just for the furn of it, right?
Na monkeys (and not humans) they sleep with the girls there, yes? I pity you and your hypocrisy

calm down.

those people doing the ashewo are not public figures. or are they and if so they were not caught

public figures serve example for people and young ones
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

lol,  Tinubu again?

This is getting ridiculous I swear. People can not even defend their own stupidity and warped assertions anymore without invoking Tinubu?

You people are really giving Tinubu too much credit as the beginning and the end of everything Nigerian.

Bash and trash Tinubu as much as you want, that's your problem, I care less.

I need you to answer the questions I asked you.

Is it ok to steal because people steal? Is it ok to ra.pe because people do violation?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2011
The only reason I even came to this thread is because Chime is a public figure
Otherwise, what he is alleged to have done is nothing to even discuss as it happens every second in Nigeria and world over
There are better things for me to talk about than this

Clinton did it
Vladmir Putin did it
Gov Sanford did it
Obasanjo did it
MKO did it
Abacha did it
Paul Biya (Cameroun) did it
The president (King of Swaziland) does it, again and again.

These are public figures, one way or another

So kini big deal?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

lol,  Tinubu again?

This is getting ridiculous I swear. People can not even defend their own stupidity and warped assertions anymore without invoking Tinubu?

You people are really giving Tinubu too much credit as the beginning and the end of everything Nigerian.

Bash and trash Tinubu as much as you want, that's your problem, I care less.

I need you to answer the questions I asked you.

Is it ok to steal because people steal? Is it ok to ra.pe because people do violation?

No, it is not okay to steal because others do it. But when you are a thief, you have no moral to call another a thief, got it? Mr Tinubu arrrrseee licker?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Otherwise, what he is alleged to have done is nothing to even discuss as it happens every second in Nigeria and world over

Clinton did it
Vladmir Putin did it
Gov Sanford did it
Obasanjo did it
MKO did it
Abacha did it

So kini big deal?

bia!

there is a big deal in it.

those people u mentioned went through so why should chime be different ?

do try to sweep it under the carpet
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Clinton did it
Vladmir Putin did it
Gov Sanford did it
Obasanjo did it
MKO did it
Abacha did it

So kini big deal?

The question is, is this what we expect from the people we elect to lead and protect us? Yes or No.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

No, it is not okay to steal because others do it. But when you are a thief, you have no moral to call another a thief, got it? Mr Tinubu arrrrseee licker?

again calm down

this thread is not about tinubu but about chime

when tinubu thread is up, we would talk about it
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

calm down.

those people doing the ashewo are not public figures. or are they and if so they were not caught

public figures serve example for people and young ones

But Abacha did ashewo, and the Gov of one northern state was photographed with ashewos. Many Nigerian leaders do ashewo too, N, S, E, or W.

FYI, nigerian public figures serve no good examples to anyone. The earlier you know that, the lesser your disappointment will be.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

The question is, is this what we expect from the people we elect to lead and protect us? Yes or No.

No. But since those who did it in Nigeria (and even Clinton, in the US) went unpunished, Chime probably got ideas to do same in his head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, hoping to go unpunished too. And, boy, he will go unpunished. This is naija.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

But Abacha did ashewo, and the Gov of one northern state was photographed with ashewos. Many Nigerian leaders do ashewo too, N, S, E, or W.

FYI, nigerian public figures serve no good examples to anyone. The earlier you know that, the lesser your disappointment will be.

abacha was a dictator. not really a public figure

Yes governor sleep with other women but they don't get caught (not that it is right) moreover this woman is NOT an ashewo but his WIFE'S YOUNGER SISTER

I am not call N,S,E,W because ur attempt is to make it a polarised discussion.

Lastly Yes Nigerian public figure serves very good example to millions of Nigerian ie people like me and others
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by SouthEast1: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

again calm down

this thread is not about tinubu but about chime

when tinubu thread is up, we would talk about it

Who is Tinubu? I am only using his name to flog that Babapupa (Eko Ile) of a houseboy.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Who is Tinubu? I am only using his name to[b] flog that Babapupa (Eko Ile) of a houseboy.[/b]

then why are u doing it undecided why are u flogging undecided
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

All I keep hearing is Tinubu is a thief, but you losers are yet to do the most honorable thing by showing us what he stole. I don't mind joining you by calling Tinubu a thief, just show me a verifiable proof of what he stole. Do that or STFU and stop bothering me with your silly talk.

Unfortunately for you, this is not about Tinubu. Tinubu did not have sex with and impregnate his wife's sister and if he did, my "morally corrupt" reaction shall be the same.  

Now, stick to the issue at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke / Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti / Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.