Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized (34238 Views)

Did The Bible Really Outlaw Polygamy? / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2023
onoja12:
Abi just your full name and your fathers full name,abi dont you want to prove to the world that the God of Israel is yahoo

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
DeepSight:

Don't miss the point. African Christians often have a silly attachment to Israel ( and its interests ) - a country that completely rejects Jesus and attaches no importance to him whatsoever.

While Israel cares only about its own interest and calls other people dogs. My people’s slavish devotion to this nation and Hebrew myth is embarrassing!!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2023
deyplay:
It's a mere proposal. If it passed through, then there would be no need for alliance with the west because the major main reason the US stands with Israel is faith based due to the founding fathers. If Jesus is removed, then Isrealis gone. Tourism money too will be gone. The glory and honour attached to Israel will be gone. There will be no more public sympathy.

No, it wasn’t the “founding fathers” who weren’t Christians. It’s the European and American Christians hankering for Armageddon and the military industrial complex that uses Israel as an ally in the region.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Do some of you igbos ever get tired of the nonsensical abuse? I see why the civil war happened now.

Chop shiit bro. Mr. Civil war
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Chop shiit bro. Mr. Civil war

Chop shit like the ones who starved to death in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by BnQoyyim(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 – 16:cool

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Chop shit like the ones who starved to death in Biafra.

That is why the ones who survived will feed you shit. We came to your land and made you a tenant. 🤣🤣.

We aren’t done with you mofos just yet. Peter Obi will rule you. We will rule you. Get ready to face your fears. Puta
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
SegunBABA007:

That is why the ones who survived will feed you shit. We came to your land and made you a tenant. 🤣🤣.

We aren’t done with you mofos just yet. Peter Obi will rule you. We will rule you. Get ready to face your fears. Puta

Oh yeah? Don’t hold your breath.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Oh yeah? Don’t hold your breath.

Like I said chop shit. Bye bitch
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Like I said chop shit. Bye bitch

Just don’t hold your breath waiting for your lord and savior Obi.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Just don’t hold your breath waiting for your lord and savior Obi.

Na Tinubu be your lord and savior abi?

What a savior
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Na Tinubu be your lord and savior abi?

What a savior

Tinubu is just another politician cut from the same cloth as Obi. You are the one turning it into tribal bigotry over a corrupt politician.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Tinubu is just another politician cut from the same cloth as Obi. You are the one turning it into tribal bigotry over a corrupt politician.

But he is better than Atiku and Tinubu. What other choice do we have. ?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by KnownUnknown: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
SegunBABA007:

But he is better than Atiku and Tinubu. What other choice do we have. ?

While others think Atiku and Tinubu are better. The other choice is to works towards holding Tinubu accountable

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by SegunBABA007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

While others think Atiku and Tinubu are better. The other choice is to works towards holding Tinubu accountable

No problem 👍👍👍

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.