Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized (34236 Views)

Did The Bible Really Outlaw Polygamy? / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by tayo770: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
But almost killed Kanye for what they tagged "anti-SemitismBut almost killed Kanye for what they tagged "anti-Semitism...
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by nakaman: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And some stupid slaves don't know that He is!
the earlier u understand that Jesus was a scam, the better for u and ur generation

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
nakaman:
the earlier u understand that Jesus was a scam, the better for u and ur generation

It is already very good for me as the Bible Said.

So , the earlier you understand that devils are the ones scamming you so that you get into God's trouble as they are already in, the better for you and for your family.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
alobright17:

Even Jesus will slap you for insulting someone for asking question. Hell is your destination if you continue like this while the person that asked the question is going a better place . SMH

And Satan would tie you and slap you as he takes you to hell because you are talking rubbish for you saw the person I responded to did not ask a question
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
onoja12:
You must be drunk,he is god of only ignorant slave minded people like you.Africa has there own Gods thank you very much

You must be a stupid slave to not see that even the names of God in our African languages are still in direct reference to He Who is God, Who chose Isreal for Himself.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Speak for yourself. That Palestinian carpenter that died 2000 years ago is not my God. My God is Eledumare.

See, you are fighting yourself (a sign). No one asked you your preference.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, you are fighting yourself (a sign). No one asked you your preference.

Jesus is NOT my God. My God is Eledumare. STOP disturbing me with your Palestinian god.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
The TALK Israelites frowned at is not about Jesus being their God rather it's about Jesus being the promised Messiah (Christ) they were expecting.

Jesus didn't do certain things they expected of the Christ so they concluded he's an impostor but then God rejected that nation {Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38} and has invited other nations! John 1:11-12 compare to Matthew 22:2-14

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Jesus is NOT my God. My God is Eledumare. STOP disturbing me with your Palestinian god.

See how fighting yourself! No one called you, it is you who called me.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how fighting yourself! No one called you, it is you who called me.

Please stop quoting me. I have no interest in your palestinian god jesus.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Please stop quoting me. I have no interest in your palestinian god jesus.

You are the one who quoted me as you were fighting yourself!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tonytonex:
can you elaborate?

No, oh! People prefer not to see, so let them stay blind.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one who quoted me as you were fighting yourself!

i am not interested in your palestinian god jesus.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
SeriouslySense:
...I heard someone with insight say, when the two prophet comes to do their work for 42 months, at that time, Israel would have already banned talk about Jesus, and that is why the two olive tree have to come.

The two witnesses, will speak about Jesus, because no one will talk about Jesus at that time. The rapture is close people, call to Jesus now, he is our only hope.

Ehen! Ok. I honestly have not looked at the 2 prophets part for a very long time because I do not want "Left behind" calculations to affect my own assessment but with this now, I would study it in the scheme of things to see what The Lord shall reveal.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

i am not interested in your palestinian god jesus.

It is you who shall carry the effect of your choice it does not concern or affect me. I did not ask you.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Brush1: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Africans and west keep visiting Israel for pilgrimage, the country you are visiting doesn’t even believe in Jesus. So stupid.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by aliscomonaj: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
And he is not bro
Dtruthspeaker:

And some stupid slaves don't know that He is!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
StreetFight:

So Churchgoers like you have started being violent.

grin You forget we carry swords! grin

StreetFight:

Okay, when the evil men in power outlaw Jesus, let's see what you will do then.

My people have already started dying for Christ.

https://www.nairaland.com/7564186/man-sentenced-death-pakistan-dont#120810933.

StreetFight:

Let's leave your own stupidity at one side. Why are all these politicians hell bent on fulfilling the prophecy?...

Casting your stupidity aside, you obviously thought and wished that men could nullify God's Word. grin grin

StreetFight:

I knew it, the anti-Christ will not be born by the Arabs nor the Persians, but by Jesus tribesmen.

Interesting opinion! Well we shall see if you are right.

StreetFight:

I hope you Christians and Churchgoers alike are seeing that Islam is not your problem, your is yourself, afterall Judas was one of you. Judas wasn't a Muslim nor an Arab. The enemies of Christianity are Churchgoers and Jews, not Muslims, not Arabs

The whole world is our problem because you all hate God. And we Christians have seen that generally, the children of Israel also hated God just as the world does, even since Moses, so for us, whatever antiGod thing they do, is normal, for they have always done evil since God chose them.

And I see you are Muslim hence your hatred, noted!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
aliscomonaj:
And he is not bro

He is!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mercury12:

What part?

The other parts of the prophecy yet to be fulfilled.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
brutal1:
You seems to know this Jesus more than his family members and the country he comes from grin

grin As you see His family members and His country people did not really like Him, so we abroad people now had the opportunity to know Him more than them! grin
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
highoctane:
...Israel have a God the reverence highly and the name of this God is Jehovah> Psalms 83:18 KJV.
This God is not only for the nation of Israel only ,but God for all nations.

I quote Romans chapter 3 Vs 29

"Or is he the God of the Jews only? Is he not also the God of people of the nations? Yes, also of people of the nations".

You missed Matthew. 28:18, Proverbs 8, John 8:58- and the fact we call Him "The Lord".
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
godofuck231:
find your faith , your salvation is personal , dont rely on what the white man wrote for you , its all lies , Jesus as yeshua is different

See your mistake, it is not the white man who wrote the Bible and of course devils will say anything and everything to stop people from going to Him to be saved.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Olaolex:
This is just too perfect an answer to that question. Very blunt response indeed. God bless you sir for that candid response

God bless you too dear. This was very sweet to see and receive in all the hate I have received today.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

He Who Rules over us will settle all this!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
If those revelations do not come to pass, then Christianity and the Bible, the only Holy Book which others emanated from, is useless. they just must come to pass. We ain't seen nothing yet, lol

Yes! But many of Revelations prophecies and even now we are still going through one of them called the prophecy of hardness of buying and selling.

So, you see, your wish and desire has already failed!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Blake755: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Danniedpastor:

May God show you mercy
Amen and you too
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Olaolex: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God bless you too dear. This was very sweet to see and receive in all the hate I have received today.
Yes sir. You should expect persecutions and insults from the truth-haters. They did to Jesus and the Apostles, so, who are we to complain about what we know of surety that it will lead to glory in the end. God bless you abundantly sir
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Eriokanmi: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! But many of Revelations prophecies and even now we are still going through one of them called the prophecy of hardness of buying and selling.

So, you see, your wish and desire has already failed!
My advice if at all you'd take it...grab a copy of the bible, read and undestand
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by onoja12: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Your god chose Isreal,my own chose me in my village plus he chose my village and my country,move to Isreal and go and meet your god,slave minded clown.

Dtruthspeaker:

You must be a stupid slave to not see that even the names of God in our African languages are still in direct reference to He Who is God, Who chose Isreal for Himself.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by highoctane: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You missed Matthew. 28:18, Proverbs 8, John 8:58- and the fact we call Him "The Lord".

The preface in both the king James version and Catholic Douay version of the Bible stated that where the capital word LORD appears in this version, it is used to represent the Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh or JHVH in modern English Jehovah.
The argument here, Is Jesus the Almighty God?No, Jesus never ever ascribed to himself been the almighty God.
When angel Gabriel was sent to Mary Jesus earthly foster Mother, that God's messenger Gabriel told Mary, You re to become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you re to name him Jesus...Read Luke 1: 31-32
The pre Christian nation of Israel and the present cannot run away from their past of rejecting the Messiah because of their lack of knowledge as to what the Messiah on the person of Jesus stood, political? No, Spiritual restoration? Yes.
Jesus has limited knowledge as to that of Almighty God who knew all things.
Jesus has tasted death and die.
But the Almighty God Jehovah can never die.
None of the apostles nor his disciples from early era of Christianity till present never addressed Jesus as Almighty God.
Read just opening statement of apostle Paul letters to the Romans, Corinthians, Ephesians, Galatians, Colossians, Thesolonians, Philippians.
Is Jesus God? No.
Is Jesus the Almighty God? No.
Was he the God of Israel? No.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by FarmTech(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Could it be true that all Israelites will make heaven?
Father forgive them for they knw not wat they are doing...
It is all spiritual isrealites (born again) that will make heaven. Sinful physical Isrealites will go to hell. https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/4986/Spiritual-Israelite.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.