Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized (34232 Views)

Did The Bible Really Outlaw Polygamy? / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Mercury12(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The other parts of the prophecy yet to be fulfilled.
I actually meant the part of the bible that talks about this particular prophecy
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
highoctane:

The argument here, Is Jesus the Almighty God?No, Jesus never ever ascribed to himself been the almighty God...

That is what you have not yet comprehended. Jesus is our God. But His Father is The All Mighty!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mercury12:
I actually meant the part of the bible that talks about this particular prophecy

I know but actually I was slightly surprised by the prophecy of hardness of buying and selling hitting now so I can not tell which particular prophecy will come first or in what order they shall come.

So all I do is to do what I have always done which is just watching to see which one is fulfilled.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
onoja12:
Your god chose Isreal,my own chose me in my village plus he chose my village and my country,move to Isreal and go and meet your god,slave minded clown.

Then why are you here bothering about me and my God? Continue in your slaving to your own god after all I did not call you nor ask you.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
My advice if at all you'd take it...grab a copy of the bible, read and undestand

Just say you don't have anything to say
for there is no understanding to get after seeing that what God Said, thousands of years ago, came to pass.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Mercury12(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I know but actually I was slightly surprised by the prophecy of hardness of buying and selling hitting now so I can not tell which particular prophecy will come first or in what order they shall come.

So all I do is to do what I have always done which is just watching to see which one is fulfilled.
yep. Jesus said " watch and pray" and he and john already predicted more of the happenings in the world.

I actually think that just as the early Christians were persecuted and judge by non believers and romans in power. That is same thing that will happen to the last days Christians too
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by godofuck231: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See your mistake, it is not the white man who wrote the Bible and of course devils will say anything and everything to stop people from going to Him to be saved.
de wait for devil , he sends his regards
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by BnQoyyim(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes He is.

And He is The God of Israel and Africa and this world, so what is the problem?

The problem lies on the fallacies and contradictions in the Bibles and Christendom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mercury12:
yep. Jesus said " watch and pray" and he and john already predicted more of the happenings in the world.

I actually think that just as the early Christians were persecuted and judge by non believers and romans in power. That is same thing that will happen to the last days Christians too

Yes, this is True. But as our fore Friends in Christ were able to bear it and go through it successfully, we too shall be able to get through successfully for as The Lord Always Says, "Lo, I am with you always". So all we have to do is to ensure that we are always feeling His Presence and we would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
BnQoyyim:

The problem lies on the fallacies and contradictions in the Bibles and Christendom.

Common textbook and even simple posts/threads here people have misunderstood and misinterpreted them how much more the Bible which is not a super extraordinary book, written in a certain way that is not exactly meant for people to easily see and comprehend.

And intact God ensured that only those with a certain kind of mind can get its secrets and contents.

So Ofcourse, it is expected that God's enemies would say all kinds of shits about it.

But every discerning person can see that ALL GOD'S THINGS AND AFFAIRS ARE ALWAYS SUBJECT OF ATTACK eg you do the good, dey call you goody goody and lay traps to see you fall so that they can say you are a bad thing.

Devils and everyone always attacks God's Things. And that is what even made me know that Satan is real and therefore I chose to look for God, to follow Him.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
godofuck231:
de wait for devil , he sends his regards

You be devil, and I don meet many of una here today,so e no new to me.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by fly4celine: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
But Africa will say, "God of Israel". Isn't Jesus the son of the same God?
my dear e shock me too o
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Olaolex:
Yes sir. You should expect persecutions and insults from the truth-haters. They did to Jesus and the Apostles, so, who are we to complain about what we know of surety that it will lead to glory in the end. God bless you abundantly sir

Yes o. As Queen Primer English said "On, on we go".

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Mercury12(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, this is True. But as our fore Friends in Christ were able to bear it and go through it successfully, we too shall be able to get through successfully for as The Lord Always Says, "Lo, I am with you always". So all we have to do is to ensure that we are always feeling His Presence and we would be fine.

Exactly!
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
searchlight:
There is no God

What you tell yourself so that you do not kill yourself
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
DeepSight:

Don't miss the point. African Christians often have a silly attachment to Israel ( and its interests ) - a country that completely rejects Jesus and attaches no importance to him whatsoever.

Yes, any one who does this is in error.

Right from when God sent Moses, they hated God and did not want Him and therefore we can see that throughout their lives, they contended with God till God decided to wrap things up.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
blowjohn:

So both of u are slaves grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

grin Yes O. Some power is always controlling us. grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
platymus:

I love your reply

Thank you.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same Israel that kept on rejecting him? Same Israel that is his own people? Someone is lying grin

Ehen! We see all that, Is there any problem? Is it you they rejected?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nolevel666:

Except that he never existed

Except that you are lying to yourself because you already know that by His standards, you shall irredeemably burn. Thus, you are just trying to make yourself as comfortable as you can lest you die before your time.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeyeWrites:
You just open your mouth and type rubbish.

God of Africa. How daft is that!!!

God of this world is Lucifer. Stop saying trash.

Aren't you the most stupid person on earth right now? Does the mere fact that a rat and it's armies destroy stuff in your house make it the one who rules your house, Mr Stupid?
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Eriokanmi: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Just say you don't have anything to say
for there is no understanding to get after seeing that what God Said, thousands of years ago, came to pass.
I've just advised you on what to do. You won't get killed for being emancipated. Gd night

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I've just advised you on what to do. Gd night

Giving an advice to a non existent problem like giving tiger battery to a man who lives in a Banana Island.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by omojeesu(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
The spirit of the antichrist is at work! The Jews will accept "another Jesus".
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by blowjohn(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Yes O. Some power is always controlling us. grin

Lol abeg I no wan laff
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by LeyeWrites: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Aren't you the most stupid person on earth right now? Does the mere fact that a rat and it's armies destroy stuff in your house make it the one who rules your house, Mr Stupid?
Satan is the God of this world.

That's what your Bible says
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Spindletop: 1:47am On Mar 25, 2023
SegunBABA007:
We can’t wait for Peter obi.

Thank you Tinubu the President of Agbado Nation, kindly hand over the certificate of return to our president.

We wish Tinubu a smooth reign in Federal republic of Agbado.
Akotiletas

Don’t forget to appoint all your thugs and miscreants as ministers
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by onoja12: 2:16am On Mar 25, 2023
Actually slave minded individual,it is you bothering us with your Isreal god on nairaland,this is an African,Nigerian site please move to your Isreal site where your god is suppose to be.

Dtruthspeaker:

Then why are you here bothering about me and my God? Continue in your slaving to your own god after all I did not call you nor ask you.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by BnQoyyim(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Common textbook and even simple posts/threads here people have misunderstood and misinterpreted them how much more the Bible which is not a super extraordinary book, written in a certain way that is not exactly meant for people to easily see and comprehend.

And intact God ensured that only those with a certain kind of mind can get its secrets and contents.

So Ofcourse, it is expected that God's enemies would say all kinds of shits about it.

But every discerning person can see that ALL GOD'S THINGS AND AFFAIRS ARE ALWAYS SUBJECT OF ATTACK eg you do the good, dey call you goody goody and lay traps to see you fall so that they can say you are a bad thing.

Devils and everyone always attacks God's Things. And that is what even made me know that Satan is real and therefore I chose to look for God, to follow Him.

Ok, Brother, take a cognizant look at these:

Numerous contradictions in the bible
According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? “To be fully God” means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be “full man” means the absence of divinity.

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

3. Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and “savior”. Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of “the peace makers” as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language1. “Messiah” which in Hebrew means “God’s anointed” and not “Christ”, and “Cyrus” the person is called “Messiah” or “the anointed”. As for “savior”, in II Kings 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by brutal1(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Maybe you people in abroad should tell us how you took religion to him and his people since you people want to be more Jesus than Jesus. Oya tell us how you took religion to him grin
Dtruthspeaker:

grin As you see His family members and His country people did not really like Him, so we abroad people now had the opportunity to know Him more than them! grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
brutal1:
Maybe you people in abroad should tell us how you took religion to him and his people since you people want to be more Jesus than Jesus. Oya tell us how you took religion to him grin

I kept The Lord Jesus to myself when He left His people and gave Himself to me.
Re: Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized by Dtruthspeaker: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
BnQoyyim:

Ok, Brother, take a cognizant look at these:

Numerous contradictions in the bible
According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one?

You do not real eyes that you are saying that it is impossible for a king to act as though he was an ordinary citizen.

BnQoyyim:

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

Is the son of a mango not a mango? or is the son of lion, not a lion? or is the king not a king? Or is The Son of A Vine, not a Vine?

BnQoyyim:

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

I just answered this yesterday to another person.
"You missed Matthew. 28:18, Proverbs 8, John 8:58- and the fact we call Him "The Lord".

He is our God but His Father is The All Mighty.

Revelation shows Jesus sitting at the right hand of His Father, Who is sitteth on The Throne.

So you see, no contradiction only bad understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.