Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK (7444 Views)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by orisa37: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
LONDON BELONGS TO LAGOS.
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Person wey no fit stand on him own.. na him dem wan mob

You think Tinubu is wayward like Obi. Did you even see him roll down. The man is big. He follows protocol other road users welfare because if he should acknowledge them the place go choke.

If Na that cretin with sissy voice, he go don jump down.
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by gawu1: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
hrykanu231:

This is you putting it mildly. They are irredeemably idiotic and wicked.
Sometimes in my class here, most of these guys don't believe some of us are Nigerians, because of the rubbish this agbado people keep saying/post online.

Terrible lots...
I think those your class mates don't know you are from that erosion ravaged region of Nigeria whose people are renowned drug traffickers
These are guys who should make you ashamed; those your ipob pig terrorist brothers who are serving prison sentences in different Asian countries for drug trafficking and internet frauds, not people celebrating their celebration for thwarting ambition of one religion and tribal bigot.
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by hrykanu231(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
gawu1:

I think those your class mates don't know you are from that erosion ravaged region of Nigeria whose people are renowned drug traffickers
These are guys who should make you ashamed; those your ipob pig terrorist brothers who are serving prison sentences in different Asian countries for drug trafficking and internet frauds, not people celebrating their celebration for thwarting ambition of one religion and tribal bigot.

Why are you guys always quick to think anyone who thinks intelligently and wants a better country is from the SE?

Dude, I am full blooded South South CRS/AKS. Unapologetically from the wealth house of this nation. You guys can continue acting stu pid as usual, it is the Hallmark of Agbado's camp
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by Ikea81: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
weyreypey:
President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR being mobbed in the UK

Massive love by patriotic Nigerians abroad

https://youtube.com/shorts/yklAxR1edG4?feature=share

You no get sense o. 10 stupid paid hungry stranded Yoruba in UK you call mobbed. If I be your papa, I for don give you indocide mixed with sniper.
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
weyreypey:
smiley

Definitely who God has blessed no man can curse
God is not in Africa. God will not be a part to who thrown thugs out killing people.
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by Mercury12(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by weyreypey: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
God is not in Africa. God will not be a part to who thrown thugs out killing people.

Pictures of Asiwaju Jagaban throwing thugs to maim people
Re: President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK by stanza(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/qEcOWTEZBMY?feature=share

You'll be glad you met us. Like, subscribe and share.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle / Who Should Be Buhari's Running Mate / Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.