Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos (3239 Views)

Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by KillerCrocodile: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

Will you shut your mouth? Like I care about the hole you crawled out from.

Envy is killing this one. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

Typical Ipob brain. You didn't see the constituting states?

U have no stake in the market so get lost.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Bashet: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

Envy is killing this one. 😂😂😂

What Envy exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Creeper: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

Thank U. So go get a shop trade with them, then they will create provision for U.

I am not even Igbo, Yoruba people always want to eat from everywhere based on "Yoruba Land" trash

Shut up, you fucking illiterate.

Jakande gave them the land for free and all Nigerians deserve equal rights there. And it’s on Yorubaland - not Igboland. Take that clannish trash to your region.

I blame Tinubu and Yoruba elites to turning a blind eye to this nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Bashet: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

U have no stake in the market so get lost.

The market would soon be demolished for its real purpose which was for college.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Aldol: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

Thank U. So go get a shop trade with them, then they will create provision for U.

I am not even Igbo, Yoruba people always want to eat from everywhere based on "Yoruba Land" trash
U must be a dullard in maths. 30 % each of Anambra , Enugu and Imo means each of them is 30% making 90%. The remaining 10% is shared among the two lesser igbo states. See cheating abeg. South South was not even excluded yet you claim they are your brothers

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Bashet: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeper:

Shut up, you fucking illiterate.

Jakande gave them the land for free and all Nigerians deserve equal rights there. And it’s on Yorubaland - not Igboland. Take that clannish trash to your region.

I blame Tinubu and Yoruba elites to turning a blind eye to this nonsense.

Don't mind the Ipob head. It's the audacity for me.

Na Tinubu cause all these yet these ungrateful bitter louts hate him.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

State government gave them the land in the first place.

Tell ur state government that is always looking for how to increase IGR to go and collect it back. Stop distributing is with ur envy.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

We hate in SS big time. The man is a virus in Nigeria.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Bashet: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

Tell ur state government that is always looking for how to increase IGR to go and collect it back. Stop distributing is with ur envy.

What igr? 2 by 2 shops that import things to ruin Nigeria GDP?

Don't worry. The market will be demolished soon.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Bashet: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

We hate in SS big time. The man is a virus in Nigeria.

SS attache, no one care about the hole you crawled out from!
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Show us Tejuosho Market’s EXCO. wink
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Aldol:

U must be a dullard in maths. 30 % each of Anambra , Enugu and Imo means each of them is 30% making 90%. The remaining 10% is shared among the two lesser igbo states. See cheating abeg. South South was even excluded yet you claim they are your brothers

SS is not trading there. Even if we are there we can't lead people with greater stakes. It doesn't make business sense.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Show us Tejuosho Market’s EXCO. wink

Don't mind them.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by PoloG: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lasg should crush that dirty market and build housing estate there .

If i rule lagos for only one month, igbos go run 4-40

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Jogs1900: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Zonefree:
Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia occupy 40% of the elective posts.

So, OP who are those occupying the remaining 60%? Ghanaians, Germans or Americans?

Olodo Op!
So 40% of the states in Nigeria are these 5 igbo states..Continue

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Creeper: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

ENVY IS KILLING YOU PEOPLE.

Even Sanwolu go call u mad man if U try to push Igboz out. Mugu.

The rich doesn’t envy the poor and disenfranchised. Igbos collectively are the poorest group amongst the big-3 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

You might find some lazy and scrounging Yoruba people that ‘envy’ Igbo criminals (there are dregs in every group) but definitely not my type of Yoruba. We don’t envy destitute.

Igbos are a destitute ethnic group in need of rehabilitation, hence they economic refugees all over Nigeria. However, the rehabilitation has to happen in Igboland because they’re a nuisance everywhere they go.

Anyway, you’re lucky someone like me isn’t in charge. Take your trash to Igboland.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

SS attache, no one care about the hole you crawled out from!

SS rides along with SE anytime any day. U can keep riding with Fulanis that are very unproductive. Mugu.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeper:

The rich doesn’t envy the poor and disenfranchised. Igbos collectively are the poorest group amongst the big-3 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

You might find some lazy and scrounging Yoruba people that ‘envy’ Igbo criminals (there are dregs in every group) but definitely not my type of Yoruba. We don’t envy destitute.

Igbos are a destitute ethnic group in need of rehabilitation, hence they economic refugees all over Nigeria. However, the rehabilitation has to happen in Igboland because they’re a nuisance everywhere they go.

Anyway, you’re lucky someone like me isn’t in charge. Take your trash to Igboland.

Sorry the RICHESTamogst the 3.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Jogs1900: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Did your tribe contribute in buying the site for Alaba market?

Those that own the site, can institute any procedures they wish.

In the flat that you live in, and pay rent for, am I the person that becomes the leader of your household?

In Lagos state, Igbos pay tax. In fact, Igbos pay more tax than any other group in Lagos state, and also Igbos are citizens of Nigeria, and the constitution guarantees Igbos the right to vote anywhere, just the same as Yorubas.
So Igbos have the right both morally, psychologically and otherwise, to vote for whoever they want to vote for, in Lagos
Alaba market is on a government owned land if you don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Creeper: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

He’s getting his blowback now. How can someone be that naïve despite the history of these people in Nigeria, when it comes to Yoruba?

The allure/lust for power sometimes override decision making and common sense. However, there’s absolutely no excuse. An Igbo would rather destroy something than let Yorubas have it.

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by tamdun: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Roniyke1234:
Where is 60% since what you posted was just a section showing a 40% sharing formula between the Igbo traders?
How many hausa dey call Lagos no man's land? U guys are too comfortable and take our gentleness for cowardice, don't worry ,iya loja is coming to all market,a lot of us don't even know that such thing exist but we thank God for ur arrogance,the torch is now focused on u

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Bashet: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

SS rides along with SE anytime any day. U can keep riding with Fulanis that are very unproductive. Mugu.

Attache by force who can't stand alone. No one cares about the hole you crawled out from! You would soon be flushed out of our region!

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

What igr? 2 by 2 shops that import things to ruin Nigeria GDP?

Don't worry. The market will be demolished soon.

Igbos have bought U all up. U all are finished. They will keep buying U up. In 2050 I am sure the Yorubas in Lagos would have wiped out.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Bashet: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

Igbos have bought U all up. U all are finished. They will keep buying U up. In 2050 I am Yorubas in Lagos would have wiped out.

Typical Ipob brain. You would soon be flushed out of our region.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Creeper: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

Sorry the RICHESTamogst the 3.

I don’t give a fu…ck about waving dicks - that’s basically just to educate you that Igbos have zilch a Yoruba person who knows his onions can envy.

So, stop throwing idiotic words around, you brainless illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

Attache by force who can't stand alone. No one cares about the hole you crawled out from! You would soon be flushed out of our region!

We are not willing to stand alone when we have SE with us. U take power every 4 years yet the Igbos keep dominating U all in Lagos.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Jogs1900: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

40% of elective positions. What happened in the remaining 60% Stop been a daft.
The constitution is faulty already ...its discriminately

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeper:

I don’t give a fu…ck about waving dicks - that’s basically just to educate you that Igbos have zilch a Yoruba person who knows his onions can envy.

So, stop throwing idiotic words around, you brainless illiterate.

What is this one saying? Your role model na MC Olumo. What good can come out of ur mouth.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by misano(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

Typical Ipob brain. You would soon be flushed out of our region.

You can't flush anything. U are our already. U belong to the garage.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Aldol: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

SS is not trading there. Even if we are there we can't lead people with greater stakes. It doesn't make business sense.
How are you to know south south is not trading there?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Street Begging Banned In Plateau / Update On The Women Abused For Stealing Pepper In Ejigbo / Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.