Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos (3266 Views)

Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by nlreserve: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
yea maybe that's the same reason the southeast is out of Nigeria presidential equation cos they pose the lowest voting strength.
If my comment sounds abnormal to anyone, yours shouldn't sound normal to them either.
This how you know one who thinks through the anus. Why are you equating population to landmass?
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by nlreserve: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Aldol:

Another trash
To one who can not comprehend
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by nlreserve: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeper:
That place needs to be knocked down and used for something useful.

These people are too clannish. They also hate one another. Only 10% for Abia and Ebonyi but Anambra, Enugu and Imo can enjoy 30% each. Zero for non-Igbos and fake Igbos in Delta and Rivers.

Get that trash off Yoruba land. The trash is a dumping ground for foreign goods and part of what’s killing local industries in Yoruba land. It’s worthless - let them take their trash to Igboland.

When u can't produce toothpick. They will import it for u to buy
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by nedu666: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
flokii:
We will occupy Alaba market very soon...

Either LASG builds a modern market like the one in Ojuelegba there where traders will rent shops and be paying rent to State government including their market levies to Iyaloja or we demolish the entire market and build football field there.

It is illegal for aliens to monopolize leadership of a market on Yoruba soil.. Abomination!!

Noise. Empty barrels makes the largest noise

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Creeper: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Best documentary I have seen in the last decade or so.

I agree wholeheartedly. It’s one of the best documentaries I’ve seen in a while and as a Yoruba son, I got a tad emotional at the end. A must-see for all Yoruba people - to understand how powerful we’re and how great the culture/traditions our ancestors created is.

I almost got teary eyed when the old Trinidadian woman was crying whilst singing the Yoruba song that has been passed from generation to generation from their ancestors. Interestingly, I was raised in RCCG church (I seldom go to church these days) and we used to sing that particular song during praise/worship back in the day. So, that basically shows that a lot of songs they use in Nigeria churches were actually songs ancient Yorubas sang to Orishas or at events - that were co-opted into Christianity.

There was also a regional Trinidad Yoruba song they were singing at the beginning about - “Ibadan ni ile and Oyo ni ile” (the lyrics look like that) to re-affirm Ibadan and Oyo as home - that was passed from generation to generation by their ancestors. And they didn’t even know ‘Ibadan’ is a city in Nigeria and ‘Oyo’ was an empire - until recently.

The Brazilians and Cubans singing in clear Yoruba at the end gave me chills.

But in Nigeria, Yorubas have to stay stuck with uncivilised forest dwellers (my bad, they have upgraded from forest to gully erosion now) whilst retrogressing perpetually as a group.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by KillerCrocodile: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Invictuse:
This is so true but the land lord now have the audacity to beat n cane foolishness out of the Igbos n you can expect more of such beating henceforth

Dey beat your so called tenant and they would fold hands dey watch you abi ?

Mr so called landlord

Very soon, you will join your maker
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by 371olutumibi: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
People buy land start import businessGet Thier own rules on how the business should be Accommodating landlords begin cryPeople buy land start import businessGet Thier own rules on how the business should be Accommodating landlords begin cry...
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by yommen: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
And if this is true,

It can only happen because the so called landlords are too lazy to trade..

They are busy on the Roadside, holding sticks and pipes while shouting " Owo mi da "
" Owo mi da " at oncoming trailers and tankers..

The so called landlords are busy disturbing and extorting bus drivers and petty traders..

They are mentally weak when it comes to business and commerce..

All they know best is Agberoism and Toutism..

Useless set of people that would forever live in the backyard, while the people they claim to be hosting lives in the front occupying the best part of the Land.

You are a big fool. How has the fact that you Ibos predominantly do businesses meant Yorubas are lazy? Oh, you think we don't know that there are Ibo agberos in Onitcha who are even worse than Yoruba agberos? Moreso, take a look at your brothers around the world. Don't you see that your Ibo brothers constitute the highest number of criminals across board. From India to Malaysia, it's your brothers. Oh, you think we don't know that isn't of you engage in criminal act to make money in order to oppress your brothers in the village? Alaye, we Yorubas are very successful in our chosen fields and we are not jealous of you.

Some of your statements here are the reasons why you shouldn't be given chances in places because you will always mess up. In Ghana, na unnadem bin dey attack. In SA, na you be dem target. Why always you?
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by Tochj(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
You no get single shop inside the market
Na Chairman You wan be.
You be their?
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by KillerCrocodile: 6:00am On Mar 25, 2023
yommen:

You are a big fool. How has the fact that you Ibos predominantly do businesses meant Yorubas are lazy? Oh, you think we don't know that there are Ibo agberos in Onitcha who are even worse than Yoruba agberos? Moreso, take a look at your brothers around the world. Don't you see that your Ibo brothers constitute the highest number of criminals across board. From India to Malaysia, it's your brothers. Oh, you think we don't know that isn't of you engage in criminal act to make money in order to oppress your brothers in the village? Alaye, we Yorubas are very successful in our chosen fields and we are not jealous of you.

Some of your statements here are the reasons why you shouldn't be given chances in places because you will always mess up. In Ghana, na unnadem bin dey attack. In SA, na you be dem target. Why always you?

Your Papa na big Fool for given birth to a beast like you..

So because I pointed out the reason why your people are being edged out of their portion and rights, that makes me an Igbo Man ?

FYI..... I am not Igbo and I am not from the South East.

I have lived in Lagos State and different parts of Nigeria and just pointed out the failure, laziness and misbehavior of certain individuals in your race and why they are so backward...

Living in abject poverty and misery as drunkards while they have fully embraced Agberoism and Toutism...

Now let me tell you about a different class of the same Yoruba people that are doing well and living well

They are not lazy...

They are either well educated or they're the best in their chosen field of endeavours....

Examples of these class of Yoruba people abound in main stream Nigeria.... They are all over the place doing well and enjoying life.

The first big contract I had, I executed it perfectly with Yoruba men that knew their Onions and they were not lazy like your Toutish brothers in the South West....

Even your own Yoruba people are complaining about the extortion and menace of Agberoism and Toutism..

They are also affected financially by the twin curse of Agberoism and Toutism that some of these so called landlords have embraced.

It is only a Hypocritical Buffoon like yourself that have chosen the part of Suffering and Smiling..

Therefore I leave you to your fate, which is to Die in Silence, while Agberoism and Toutism remains the order of the day.
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by seeyounow: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by KwuoteYourFada: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2023
Creeper:

I agree wholeheartedly. It’s one of the best documentaries I’ve seen in a while and as a Yoruba son, I got a tad emotional at the end. A must-see for all Yoruba people - to understand how powerful we’re and how great the culture/traditions our ancestors created is.

I almost got teary eyed when the old Trinidadian woman was crying whilst singing the Yoruba song that has been passed from generation to generation from their ancestors. Interestingly, I was raised in RCCG church (I seldom go to church these days) and we used to sing that particular song during praise/worship back in the day. So, that basically shows that a lot of songs they use in Nigeria churches were actually songs ancient Yorubas sang to Orishas or at events - that were co-opted into Christianity.

There was also a regional Trinidad Yoruba song they were singing at the beginning about - “Ibadan ni ile and Oyo ni ile” (the lyrics look like that) to re-affirm Ibadan and Oyo as home - that was passed from generation to generation by their ancestors. And they didn’t even know ‘Ibadan’ is a city in Nigeria and ‘Oyo’ was an empire - until recently.

The Brazilians and Cubans singing in clear Yoruba at the end gave me chills.

But in Nigeria, Yorubas have to stay stuck with uncivilised forest dwellers (my bad, they have upgraded from forest to gully erosion now) whilst retrogressing perpetually as a group.

I can't imagine a so called enlightened people so fool of hate !
tufiakwa!!

That's your downfall Awo knew that if he is to keep an open enemity with igbos they'll work even harder to out compete him so as wise as he is he embraced the Igbos back

You people are doing the opposite!

And Igbos are not only over taking you people but doing so with large number of people

Imagine they're the richest per capita now

Look at all the richest families in Yoruba land inter marrying with them

From the Adeleke's to the Tinubu's the list goes on and on

Dey play

I'm not Ibo but I know one thing about them

You can't win them by being an open enemy you win them by embracing them

Awo knew that but you people are doing the opposite
Re: Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos by KwuoteYourFada: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

Your Papa na big Fool for given birth to a beast like you..

So because I pointed out the reason why your people are being edged out of their portion and rights, that makes me an Igbo Man ?

FYI..... I am not Igbo and I am not from the South East.

I have lived in Lagos State and different parts of Nigeria and just pointed out the failure, laziness and misbehavior of certain individuals in your race and why they are so backward...

Living in abject poverty and misery as drunkards while they have fully embraced Agberoism and Toutism...

Now let me tell you about a different class of the same Yoruba people that are doing well and living well

They are not lazy...

They are either well educated or they're the best in their chosen field of endeavours....

Examples of these class of Yoruba people abound in main stream Nigeria.... They are all over the place doing well and enjoying life.

The first big contract I had, I executed it perfectly with Yoruba men that knew their Onions and they were not lazy like your Toutish brothers in the South West....

Even your own Yoruba people are complaining about the extortion and menace of Agberoism and Toutism..

They are also affected financially by the twin curse of Agberoism and Toutism that some of these so called landlords have embraced.

It is only a Hypocritical Buffoon like yourself that have chosen the part of Suffering and Smiling..

Therefore I leave you to your fate, which is to Die in Silence, while Agberoism and Toutism remains the order of the day.

It's very sad I particularly feel bad about them

Go and check 90% of e-beggers are from South West

Same them that beg still slander hardworking Igbos that sells gala in major roads

After moving from the east to lag selling gala and lacasera and charger
Emeka rent small shop start to sell chargers dey save him money . Every December emeka go buy stuff give go give him mama and papa for village . Emeka continue dey struggle come get idea about new goods wey people fit like

Early 2018 Emeka saw POS and thought about importing them in large quantity because of the ease it brings to banking

He went and met Chibest his uncle in Onitsha and explained the business idea

Chibest was convinced to support him with 5M to be returned after six months.

Emeka traveled to China and imported the POS machine and to his greatest suprise he sold 1 container in just 3 weeks ramping up a gain of about 4M he took 3M from his gain And added to the other 5M isi ego( starting money) within few weeks his goods arived the business started booming

After gathering his money he bought a shop and started building his village home and another one in Lagos
Emeka returned the money with Extra 2M to thank his uncle

Went to his village and took some boys who just secondary school that has decided to do business
He brought them to Lagos taught them the business and other business he's doing

Settles after them to start their own too

This is a story of a guy I know the names here are fake . and similar story for many Igbos doing well in Lagos today

Then one idiot will be envying him and telling him that they accomodated him that thus he owes them his life

. thunder go fire all APC Yoruba lazy ass e-begging thugs

Real Yorubas are hardworking and smart and always align to ibos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Man Compares Security In Igbo Land And The North / Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna / General Institutional Stupidity Of Most Nigerians - The Bakassi/obudu Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.